Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GEL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01; for context, that's better than 6.41% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GEL has less volatility in its price than 5.91% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for GEL has a compound average growth rate of 66.45%, which is higher than 90.77% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GEL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ZTO, BMRC, CLWT, MPX and FEDU.
GEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Genesis Energy Lp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 59.25%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Genesis Energy Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Genesis Energy Lp earns annually is around 2 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 91.72%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Genesis Energy Lp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, GEL's equity discount rate is less than only 18.1% of those stocks.
GEL Dividend Chart
GEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|