Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GEL reports less variability in its cash flow than just 5.29000000000001% of dividend stocks in our set.
- GEL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 67.55% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 91.13% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GEL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WNEB, CERN, MGM, CLNY and HLI.
GEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Genesis Energy Lp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 72.09% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GEL, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Genesis Energy Lp earns annually is around 2 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 97.09%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Genesis Energy Lp, its beta is lower than merely 1.27% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GEL Dividend Chart
GEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|