Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GEL reports less variability in its cash flow than just 2.34% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GEL has less volatility in its price than just 2.54000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GEL's price: JOUT, HD, AWK, SAP and CTB.
GEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GEL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 219.69%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Genesis Energy Lp are:
- GEL generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 97.54%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Genesis Energy Lp, its beta is lower than just 1.28% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GEL Dividend Chart
GEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|