Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GEO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- GEO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.32% of US stocks).
GEO Stock Summary
- GEO's current price/earnings ratio is 5.45, which is higher than only 6.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Geo Group Inc is higher than just 5.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Geo Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Geo Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPH, OUT, BHR, CDR, and TGNA.
- GEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Geo Group Inc's official web site, go to www.geogroup.com.
GEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$14.81|
|Prev. close||$6.20||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$6.15||Avg. volume||4,817,759|
|50-day MA||$6.72||Dividend yield||16.13%|
|200-day MA||$8.92||Market Cap||752.69M|
Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO) Company Bio
The Geo Group specializes in the ownership, leasing and management of correctional, detention and re-entry facilities and the provision of community-based services and youth services in the United States, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
GEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Geo Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Geo Group Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 13701.67%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Geo Group Inc ended up being:
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.24% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Geo Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Geo Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 93.52% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEO Social Stream
Latest GEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Geo Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEO as an investment opportunity.
GEO Group (GEO) stock surges 7.9% after issuing Q2 FFO guidance far above the analyst estimate and boosting its full-year guidance on the expectation of a slow recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic throughout the year.Sees Q2 adjusted FFO per share of 57 cents-59 cents vs. the sole analyst estimate of 40 cents.Sees...
Photo by Thinkstock/Stockbyte via Getty Images Investment Thesis Effective January 1, 2021, CoreCivic (CXW), once having been a REIT, became a taxable C corporation. CXW released itself from REIT requirements and acquired financial flexibility, which will help enhance the value. I think, given the unfriendly operating environment and its debt...
Although growth-related investments have been all the rage, smart investors should see the potential in buying value stocks.
Xtract Research experts discuss asset sales and investment capacity under the GEO Group’s debt documents. [soros] Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more In a new special report Xtract Research examines asset sales and investment capacity under the GEO Group’s debt documents. The GEO Group’s Debt Documents Highlights from the report include: The Credit […] The post GEO Group’s Debt Documents: Asset Sales And Investment Capacity appeared first on ValueWalk .
The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE:GEO) ("GEO") will release its first quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, May 10, 2021 before the market opens. GEO has scheduled a conference call and simultaneous webcast for 11:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Monday, May 10, 2021.
GEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|