Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GEO Stock Summary
- GEO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 327.38 -- higher than 87.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Geo Group Inc is higher than it is for about 89.25% of US stocks.
- Geo Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JACK, DK, CXW, EVTC, and GTX.
- GEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Geo Group Inc's official web site, go to www.geogroup.com.
GEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
GEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.34||52-week high||$24.03|
|Prev. close||$17.18||52-week low||$13.28|
|Day high||$17.53||Avg. volume||1,006,454|
|50-day MA||$16.24||Dividend yield||11.18%|
|200-day MA||$17.54||Market Cap||2.10B|
Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO) Company Bio
The Geo Group specializes in the ownership, leasing and management of correctional, detention and re-entry facilities and the provision of community-based services and youth services in the United States, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
GEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Geo Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Geo Group Inc ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Geo Group Inc ended up being:
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 15.07% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 58% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 84.89% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Geo Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 77.23% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|