Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.33||52-week high||$12.42|
|Prev. close||$10.15||52-week low||$6.94|
|Day high||$10.39||Avg. volume||2,225,921|
|50-day MA||$8.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||1.30B|
GEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.15% of US stocks.
- GEO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GEO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
GEO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 288.79, GEO GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.29% of US stocks.
- For GEO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GEO comes in at 13.11% -- higher than that of 85.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEO GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VVPR, SBS, CORR, SRG, and SPH.
- Visit GEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geogroup.com.
GEO Valuation Summary
- GEO's price/earnings ratio is 9.4; this is 52.53% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GEO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEO.
GEO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -23.88%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -64.21%.
The table below shows GEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.67% of graded US stocks.
- GEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.52 -- ranking 39th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MN, EARN, and VICI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEO.
The table below shows GEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO) Company Bio
The Geo Group specializes in the ownership, leasing and management of correctional, detention and re-entry facilities and the provision of community-based services and youth services in the United States, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
GEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEO Latest Social Stream
View Full GEO Social Stream
Latest GEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEO GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEO as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Enphase Energy, Consol Energy, Warrior Met Coal, Geo Group and General Dynamics
Enphase Energy, Consol Energy, Warrior Met Coal, Geo Group and General Dynamics are part of the Zacks Investment Ideas article.
The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE:GEO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 The GEO Group, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.19 EPS, expectations were $0.19. Operator: Good day and welcome to the GEO Group Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] […]
Q3 2023 Geo Group Inc Earnings Call
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us for today's discussion of the GEO Group's third-quarter 2023 earnings results. With us today are George Zoley, executive chairman of the board; Jose Gordo, chief executive officer; Brian Evans, chief financial officer; Wayne Calabrese, chief operating officer; and James Black, president of GEO Secure Services.
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 07, 2023--The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) ("GEO"), a leading provider of support services for secure facilities, processing centers, and reentry centers, as well as enhanced in-custody rehabilitation, post-release support, and electronic monitoring programs, reported today its financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2023.
GEO Price Returns