Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GEO's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -61.62% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 13.08% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GEO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWK, UN, JFIN, DKL and CIZN.
GEO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GEO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 444.58%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Geo Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Geo Group Inc produces a dividend yield 16.77% -- which falls in the top 1.09%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 444.58%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.24% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GEO has a discount rate lower than 97.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, GEO is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 29.59% of them.
GEO Dividend Chart
GEO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|