Geo Group Inc (The) REIT (GEO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GEO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.27% -- which is higher than about 79.77% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for GEO has a compound average growth rate of -60.64%, which is higher than only 13.51% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GEO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NP, NWE, COLD, NPK and E.
GEO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Geo Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 373.55%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Geo Group Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Geo Group Inc produces a dividend yield 15.35% -- which falls in the top 0.719999999999999%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Geo Group Inc's expected return of 373.55% is higher than 98.36% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Geo Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.36% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Geo Group Inc than it is for 64.48% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
GEO Dividend Chart
GEO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|