Graco Inc. (GGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GGG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GGG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.3% of US stocks.
- GGG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GGG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.2% of US stocks).
GGG Stock Summary
- GRACO INC's market capitalization of $10,138,477,882 is ahead of 85% of US-listed equities.
- GGG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 847.76 -- higher than 97.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GRACO INC's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRACO INC are ATRI, LNN, CW, HUN, and PNR.
- Visit GGG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graco.com.
GGG Valuation Summary
- GGG's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 177.78% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GGG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GGG.
GGG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 756.41%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.66%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.8%.
The table below shows GGG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GGG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GGG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.41% of graded US stocks.
- GGG's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 29th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, TNC, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GGG.
The table below shows GGG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.43||52-week high||$81.09|
|Prev. close||$61.33||52-week low||$56.48|
|Day high||$63.44||Avg. volume||639,841|
|50-day MA||$65.40||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$66.91||Market Cap||10.73B|
Graco Inc. (GGG) Company Bio
Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets equipment to pump, meter, mix, and dispense various fluids and coatings worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
GGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGG Latest Social Stream
View Full GGG Social Stream
Latest GGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRACO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGG as an investment opportunity.
Graco's (GGG) new facility in Dayton, MN, accommodates both office and factory space. GGG is funding solar-energy projects with this new hub partnering Impact Power Solutions.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 23, 2022--The Board of Directors of Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG) has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 21 cents ($0.21) per common share, payable on Nov. 2, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Oct. 17, 2022. The Company has approximately 169.3 million shares outstanding.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 22, 2022--On Sept. 20, Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the grand opening of its new 538,000-square-foot building. It is the first building to open on the Patrick J. McHale campus in Dayton, Minnesota.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 15, 2022--Fortune Magazine has honored Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production. It is the second consecutive year, and fifth time overall, Graco has been recognized on this prestigious list.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 07, 2022--On Tuesday, August 30, Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, held the groundbreaking ceremony for the Company’s second building in Dayton, Minnesota.
GGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|