Graco Inc. (GGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GGG POWR Grades
- GGG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- GGG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GGG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.65% of US stocks).
GGG Stock Summary
- GGG's went public 35.08 years ago, making it older than 92.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.98%, Graco Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GGG is more volatile than merely 4.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Graco Inc are DOX, IVZ, MKSI, BRO, and PHM.
- Visit GGG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graco.com.
GGG Valuation Summary
- GGG's price/earnings ratio is 29.1; this is 0.34% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GGG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GGG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GGG.
GGG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.31%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 102.67%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 301.17%.
The table below shows GGG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.71||52-week high||$79.90|
|Prev. close||$77.84||52-week low||$52.91|
|Day high||$79.90||Avg. volume||702,188|
|50-day MA||$75.50||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$72.06||Market Cap||13.53B|
Graco Inc. (GGG) Company Bio
Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets equipment to pump, meter, mix, and dispense various fluids and coatings worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
GGG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GGG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Graco Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GGG, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Graco Inc over the past 5.75 years is -0.13%; that's higher than only 10.97% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 9.2% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- GGG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGG Latest Social Stream
View Full GGG Social Stream
Latest GGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGG as an investment opportunity.
chinaface/E+ via Getty Images Every once in a while even great companies can go on sale, so with a definite shift in sentiment away from shorter-cycle industrials I thought it was time to take another look at Graco (GGG) in the hope that maybe the Street had moved on and...
MINNEAPOLIS, July 27, 2021--Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, announces the launch of PerformAATM air assist (AA) and airless spray guns. The new line of manual and automatic applicators delivers performance above all with material-specific air caps and other features seldom found in AA guns commonly used in wood, metal and general industrial finishing.
Graco Inc. (GGG) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Kathy Schoenrock - Executive Vice President & Corporate Controller Mark Sheahan - President & Chief Executive Officer David Lowe - Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer Conference Call Participants Matt Summerville - D.A. Davidson Deane...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Graco inc (NYSE: GGG)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 22, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning and welcome to the Second Quarter Conference Call for Graco, Inc.
Graco (GGG) Q2 earnings reflect gains from sales growth in segments and geographies served. Performance in the second half of 2021 is likely to reflect the impacts of favorable end-market conditions.
GGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|