Graco Inc. (GGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GGG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GGG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GGG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GGG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.32% of US stocks).
GGG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,841,998,616, GRACO INC has a greater market value than 84.6% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 906.59, GRACO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.07% of US stocks.
- GGG's went public 36.22 years ago, making it older than 92.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRACO INC are ATRI, LNN, HUN, CW, and PNR.
- GGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRACO INC's official web site, go to www.graco.com.
GGG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GGG's price/sales ratio is 157.14% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- GGG's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GGG.
GGG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.4%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 64.8%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 756.41%.
The table below shows GGG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GGG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GGG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.41% of graded US stocks.
- GGG's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 29th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, TNC, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GGG.
The table below shows GGG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.21||52-week high||$81.09|
|Prev. close||$61.13||52-week low||$56.48|
|Day high||$61.73||Avg. volume||634,076|
|50-day MA||$65.35||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$67.55||Market Cap||10.35B|
Graco Inc. (GGG) Company Bio
Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets equipment to pump, meter, mix, and dispense various fluids and coatings worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
GGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGG Latest Social Stream
View Full GGG Social Stream
Latest GGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRACO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGG as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 15, 2022--Fortune Magazine has honored Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production. It is the second consecutive year, and fifth time overall, Graco has been recognized on this prestigious list.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 07, 2022--On Tuesday, August 30, Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, held the groundbreaking ceremony for the Company’s second building in Dayton, Minnesota.
The company been working for more than a year to expand its holdings at the edges of the Twin Cities metro area
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Graco Inc. ( NYSE:GGG ) by projecting its future...
MINNEAPOLIS, August 25, 2022--Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, announces the purchase of approximately 20 acres of land adjacent to the Company's existing Anoka facility. The acquired land is located south of Bunker Lake Blvd. and northwest of Graco. The Company anticipates the now-vacant land will be used for future expansion as the business continues to grow.
GGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|