Graco Inc. (GGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GGG Stock Summary
- Graco Inc's market capitalization of $12,502,264,768 is ahead of 84.09% of US-listed equities.
- GGG's went public 34.79 years ago, making it older than 92.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GGG is currently 31.73, higher than 83.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Graco Inc are SSD, ROG, BRKS, HBIO, and VAPO.
- GGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graco Inc's official web site, go to www.graco.com.
GGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.38||52-week high||$76.98|
|Prev. close||$73.49||52-week low||$41.79|
|Day high||$74.25||Avg. volume||835,565|
|50-day MA||$70.49||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$64.70||Market Cap||12.39B|
Graco Inc. (GGG) Company Bio
Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets equipment to pump, meter, mix, and dispense various fluids and coatings worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
GGG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Graco Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Graco Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Graco Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.15%; that's greater than merely 10.69% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 8.68% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGG Latest Social Stream
View Full GGG Social Stream
Latest GGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGG as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Graco Inc. ( NYSE:GGG ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Graco
Graco (GGG) is poised to benefit from solid portfolio of products, investments in product innovation and capacity expansion, and shareholder-friendly policies.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
At this stage, it will be prudent to invest in manufacturing stocks with a favorable Zacks Rank. A few of them are: DE, CAT, DOV, GGG, IR and ITW.
GGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GGGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Graco Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!