Graco Inc. (GGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GGG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GGG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.14% of US stocks.
- GGG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GGG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
GGG Stock Summary
- GGG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 392.09 -- higher than 93.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GGG's went public 36.59 years ago, making it older than 93.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.41%, GRACO INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.6% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRACO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRI, LNN, CSPI, PNR, and SSD.
- Visit GGG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graco.com.
GGG Valuation Summary
- GGG's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 307.69% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GGG's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GGG.
GGG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.73%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 496.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.58%.
The table below shows GGG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GGG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GGG has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.41% of graded US stocks.
- GGG's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 29th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, TNC, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GGG.
The table below shows GGG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.32||52-week high||$75.45|
|Prev. close||$66.57||52-week low||$56.48|
|Day high||$68.33||Avg. volume||774,430|
|50-day MA||$68.22||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$64.76||Market Cap||11.51B|
Most Popular Stories View All
GGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGG Latest Social Stream
View Full GGG Social Stream
Latest GGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRACO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGG as an investment opportunity.
Graco press release (GGG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.73 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $555M (+2.9% Y/Y) in-line.
Graco (GGG) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, January 30th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.69 (flat Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate…
Graco (NYSE: GGG ) is set to give its latest quarterly earnings report on Monday, 2023-01-30. Here''s what investors need to know before the announcement. Analysts estimate that Graco will report an earnings per share (EPS) of $0.69. Graco bulls will hope to hear the company announce they''ve not only beaten that estimate, but also to provide positive guidance, or forecasted growth, for the next … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Dover Corporation (DOV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Graco Inc. (GGG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|