Graco Inc. (GGG): Price and Financial Metrics
GGG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,709,059,525, Graco Inc has a greater market value than 83.92% of US stocks.
- Graco Inc's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.28% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Graco Inc is higher than 82.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GGG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMED, ROG, VAPO, KERN, and LMAT.
- GGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graco Inc's official web site, go to www.graco.com.
GGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.85||52-week high||$76.98|
|Prev. close||$69.38||52-week low||$38.43|
|Day high||$69.99||Avg. volume||697,479|
|50-day MA||$71.97||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$61.16||Market Cap||11.79B|
Graco Inc. (GGG) Company Bio
Graco Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets equipment to pump, meter, mix, and dispense various fluids and coatings worldwide. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
GGG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Graco Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Graco Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Graco Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 92.68% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 9.68% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- GGG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGG Latest Social Stream
View Full GGG Social Stream
Latest GGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGG as an investment opportunity.
Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG) Director Sant R. William Van sold 13,938 shares of Graco stock in a transaction on Friday, February 19th. The stock was sold at an average price of $70.04, for a total transaction of $976,217.52. Following the sale, the director now owns 13,938 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $976,217.52. The transaction […]
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, announced today that Mark W. Sheahan has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective June 10, 2021. He succeeds Patrick J. McHale who, on Feb. 11, 2021, submitted his notice of intent to retire from the Company. Mr. McHale will step down from his CEO and board positions on June 10, 2021, but will remain employed by the Company through Sept. 15, 2021 to assis
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG) has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 18.75 cents ($0.1875) per common share, payable on May 5, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 19, 2021. The Company has approximately 168.8 million shares outstanding. ABOUT GRACO Graco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and mar
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, announces the launch of its Voltex™ Dynamic Mix Valve. Designed for dispensing two-component foaming urethanes and silicones, the Voltex Dynamic Mix Valve provides uniform and consistent blending of difficult to dispense materials for various applications. This valve is especially applicable to emerging applications in electric vehicle (EV) battery such as foam encapsulation. “We are excited
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
GGG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GGGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Graco Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!