Graco Inc. (GGG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GGG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.13%, higher than about 9.03% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GGG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 486,289,000, ranking above 94.26% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GGG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OLLI, ETRN, CEPU, PXS and OFLX.
GGG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GGG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.89% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Graco Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Graco Inc produces a dividend yield 1% -- which falls in the bottom 18.53%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 20.87% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 19.42% of companies in the same revenue class.
GGG Dividend Chart
GGG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|