Graco Inc. (GGG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GGG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.13% -- which is higher than about 8.89% stocks we're looking at.
- GGG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 486,289,000; for context, that's better than 94.09% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GGG has less volatility in its price than 90.06% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GGG's price: VIAC, GLT, PETS, OVBC and SPTN.
GGG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GGG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 62.09% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Graco Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Graco Inc's dividend yield of 1.22% is in the bottom 21.86%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for GGG, its beta is lower than only 22.48% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Graco Inc's estimated return of -62.09% surpasses about only 24.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GGG Dividend Chart
GGG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|