Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHL POWR Grades
- GHL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GHL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- GHL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.6% of US stocks).
GHL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.74, Greenhill & Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 3.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.16, Greenhill & Co Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, GHL has reported earnings growth of 561.43%, putting it ahead of 96.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Greenhill & Co Inc are PIPR, SIEN, INVE, SCKT, and TPB.
- GHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Greenhill & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.greenhill.com.
GHL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GHL's price/earnings ratio is 43.64% lower, now standing at 6.2.
- GHL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 210 months.
- Over the past 210 months, GHL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHL.
GHL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 196.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -8.23%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.89%.
The table below shows GHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.02% of graded US stocks.
- GHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.565 -- ranking 35th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FPI, PSEC, and ESS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHL.
The table below shows GHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.43||52-week high||$20.09|
|Prev. close||$17.06||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$17.84||Avg. volume||142,006|
|50-day MA||$16.53||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$16.07||Market Cap||322.35M|
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Company Bio
Greenhill & Company is an investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHL Latest Social Stream
View Full GHL Social Stream
Latest GHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greenhill & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHL as an investment opportunity.
Greenhill (NYSE:GHL) had declared $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 30. See GHL Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Greenhill...
The Hourly View for GHL Currently, GHL (Get Ratings)s price is up $0.15 (0.83%) from the hour prior. GHL has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls. As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50  The post Greenhill & Co Inc (GHL): Price Up $0.32 (1.77)% Over Past Day, Up $0.15 (0.83)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL)s stock had its buy rating reaffirmed by equities researchers at JMP Securities in a research report issued on Thursday, Analyst Ratings Network reports. They currently have a $22.00 target price on the financial services providers stock. JMP Securities price target points to a potential upside of 23.32% from the companys 
Joining me on the call today is Scott Bok, our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Today's call may include forward-looking statements. The firm's actual results and financial condition may differ possibly materially from what is indicated in those forward-looking statements.
GHL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|