Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHL POWR Grades
- GHL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GHL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GHL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GHL Stock Summary
- GREENHILL & CO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.78% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GHL is currently 1.5, higher than just 6.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GREENHILL & CO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 87.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREENHILL & CO INC are PCSB, VC, USIO, CIDM, and IIIV.
- Visit GHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenhill.com.
GHL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GHL's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.4% higher, now standing at 11.
- GHL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHL.
GHL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -34.38%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 68.38%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.51%.
The table below shows GHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.02% of graded US stocks.
- GHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.565 -- ranking 35th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FPI, PSEC, and ESS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHL.
The table below shows GHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$20.32|
|Prev. close||$6.57||52-week low||$5.86|
|Day high||$6.65||Avg. volume||194,118|
|50-day MA||$7.60||Dividend yield||6.09%|
|200-day MA||$12.66||Market Cap||114.51M|
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Company Bio
Greenhill & Company is an investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHL Latest Social Stream
View Full GHL Social Stream
Latest GHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENHILL & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHL as an investment opportunity.
The truth is that if you invest for long enough, you're going to end up with some losing stocks. But the last three...
Those following along with Greenhill & Co., Inc. ( NYSE:GHL ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.77% and 8.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, August 02, 2022--Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL) today reported revenues of $36.0 million, a net loss of $18.7 million and a loss per share of $1.03 for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
GHL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|