Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GHL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GHL is 12.41 -- better than 97.59% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.46 for Greenhill & Co Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.85% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GHL comes in at 23.7% -- higher than that of 90.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GHL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRSC, SGA, AXU, FPH, and BSIG.
- Visit GHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenhill.com.
GHL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.40||52-week high||$31.08|
|Prev. close||$16.57||52-week low||$12.25|
|Day high||$16.59||Avg. volume||297,341|
|50-day MA||$16.26||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$16.88||Market Cap||312.93M|
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Company Bio
Greenhill & Company is an investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.