Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GHL Stock Summary
- GHL's current price/earnings ratio is 9.6, which is higher than just 11.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GHL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.04% of US stocks.
- Greenhill & Co Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Greenhill & Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSSS, SPWR, PRTS, PTON, and WWE.
- GHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Greenhill & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.greenhill.com.
GHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.75||52-week high||$16.65|
|Prev. close||$15.41||52-week low||$7.28|
|Day high||$15.76||Avg. volume||243,653|
|50-day MA||$13.57||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||307.31M|
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Company Bio
Greenhill & Company is an investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
GHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHL Latest Social Stream
View Full GHL Social Stream
Latest GHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greenhill & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHL as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 4, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Patrick Suehnholz – Head-Investor Relations Scott Bok – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Devin Ryan – JMP Securities James Yaro – Goldman Sachs Michael Brown – KBW Presentation Operator...
The following slide deck was published by Greenhill & Co., Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Greenhill & Co Inc (NYSE: GHL)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 4, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, and welcome to the Greenhill & Company, Inc.
GHL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GHLWant to do more research on Greenhill & Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!