Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.53||52-week high||$14.97|
|Prev. close||$14.79||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||164,746|
|50-day MA||$9.02||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||266.20M|
GHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GHL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GHL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GHL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
GHL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GHL is 4.98 -- better than 90.79% of US stocks.
- GHL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.26% of US stocks.
- GREENHILL & CO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREENHILL & CO INC are AMBO, CULL, SDPI, ENV, and BHE.
- GHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREENHILL & CO INC's official web site, go to www.greenhill.com.
GHL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GHL's price/earnings ratio is 283.53% lower, now standing at -15.6.
- Over the past 232 months, GHL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHL.
GHL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.23%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3.54%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.9%.
The table below shows GHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.02% of graded US stocks.
- GHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.565 -- ranking 35th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FPI, PSEC, and ESS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHL.
The table below shows GHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GHL, see our GHL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.25||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Company Bio
Greenhill & Company is an investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
GHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHL Latest Social Stream
View Full GHL Social Stream
Latest GHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENHILL & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHL as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Deals Show Unfulfilled Ambition of Japan’s Megabanks
(Bloomberg) -- Greenhill & Co.’s 75th-place ranking for global mergers advice this year didn’t deter Mizuho Financial Group Inc. from paying more than double the market price for the US boutique bank.Most Read from BloombergWinklevoss Twins Attempt Pivot After Gemini Loses Money and EmployeesTaiwan Rushes to Prevent China From Cutting Internet, PhonesMoscow Hit by Biggest Drone Attack as Russia Blames UkraineWorld’s Most Valuable Chipmaker Nvidia Unveils More AI Products After $184 Billion Rally
Mizuho (MFG) to Buy Greenhill for $550M, Expand IB Business
Mizuho (MFG) signs an agreement to acquire Greenhill for $550 million. The deal will hasten the company's IB expansion efforts.
4 big analyst picks: Battered regional banks becoming buys
Investing.com -- Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst picks you may have missed since yesterday: an Outperform initiation at Zions Bancorp and upgrades at KeyCorp, Greenhill, and Myriad Genetics.
Greenhill and Lazard: investment banking pioneers at a crossroads
One thing to start: The new owner of Silicon Valley Bank is suing HSBC and several former employees for more than $1bn, claiming the group “engineered a scheme to plunder” SVB of top bankers and confidential information. On October 15 2009, shares of boutique investment bank Greenhill & Co traded at $95 — more than five times the price they fetched in the 2004 initial public offering that made its investment bankers the envy of Wall Street. October 15 2009 also happened to be the day after Bruce Wasserstein, the legendary banker and longtime contemporary of Robert Greenhill, died.
Mizuho Has Been Underweight M&A in Americas: Rizzieri
Mizuho Financial Group Inc. is forging further into US investment banking through a deal to buy Greenhill & Co. as it seeks to accelerate growth. Jerry Rizzieri, Mizuho Securities USA President and CEO, speaks to Bloomberg about the deal.
GHL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GHLWant to do more research on Greenhill & Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greenhill & Co Inc (GHL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greenhill & Co Inc (GHL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greenhill & Co Inc (GHL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...