Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, GHL's growth rate has been -0.37% over the past 5.51 years.
- GHL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.22% -- which is higher than about merely 5.46% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GHL's price: ERIE, CTIB, LINC, LLY and QUAD.
GHL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Greenhill & Co Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.48%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GHL, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -70.48%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 7.72% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Greenhill & Co Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 7.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, GHL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 0.64% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Greenhill & Co Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 12.93% of them.
GHL Dividend Chart
GHL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|