Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, GHL's growth rate has been -0.42% over the past 5.51 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GHL's comes in at -14.67 -- better than just 7.54% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GHL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TARO, CCU, RDS.A, APO and PSTL.
GHL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GHL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.59% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GHL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, GHL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 21.06% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Greenhill & Co Inc's expected return of -68.59% is higher than merely 17.52% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Greenhill & Co Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 17.52% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, GHL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 0.56% of the dividend issuers in our set.
GHL Dividend Chart
GHL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|