G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GIII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GIII is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GIII's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6% of US stocks).
GIII Stock Summary
- G III APPAREL GROUP LTD's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.55% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.22, G III APPAREL GROUP LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GIII's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMT, MMI, RGP, ENS, and HYW.
- GIII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G III APPAREL GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GIII's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIII.
GIII Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.13%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.42%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 35.28%.
The table below shows GIII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GIII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.24% of graded US stocks.
- GIII's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 19th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, SKX, and COLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GIII.
The table below shows GIII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GIII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$33.40|
|Prev. close||$15.07||52-week low||$14.80|
|Day high||$15.60||Avg. volume||558,929|
|50-day MA||$20.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.53||Market Cap||729.40M|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIII Latest Social Stream
View Full GIII Social Stream
Latest GIII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G III APPAREL GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIII as an investment opportunity.
G-III Apparel's (GIII) brand strength and robust business strategies appear encouraging. GIII's digital business also augurs well for growth.
Investing in stocks, in its simplest form, is about finding cheap stocks to buy and selling them once they’re at higher prices. The stock market has been volatile in 2022, and chances are it will remain that way throughout the year. After the fears of rising interest rates, we now face the risk of a recession. Cheap stocks are suitable in this context, as they can rally when the broader investor sentiment is positive; that means investors are pouring capital into the market, beating inflation an
Barclays analyst Paul Kearney has reiterated an Equal Weight rating on the shares of G-III Apparel Group Ltd (NASDAQ: GIII) and reduced the price target from $22 to $18. The company’s second-quarter EPS of $0.39 missed the analyst consensus of $0.47. The retailer became the sole owner of clothing and accessories brand Karl Langerfeld brand by acquiring the remaining 81% stake for €200 million. Excluding the addition of Karl Langerfeld brand into 2H results, the analyst sees the potential for org
G-III Apparel's (GIII) posts soft earnings results for second-quarter fiscal 2023, induced by inflationary pressures and higher costs.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
September 7, 2022 8:30 AM ET
Neal Nackman - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Morris Goldfarb - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Conference Call Participants
Edward Yruma - Piper Sandler
Will Gartner - Wells Fargo
Jay Sole - UBS
Paul Kearney - Barclays
Noah Zatzkin - KeyBanc Capital Markets
Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the G-III Apparel Group Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be...
GIII Price Returns
Continue Researching GIIIWant to see what other sources are saying about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch