G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIII POWR Grades
- GIII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.06% of US stocks.
- GIII's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GIII's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.99% of US stocks).
GIII Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 927.5, G III APPAREL GROUP LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.33, G III APPAREL GROUP LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GIII's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CENT, FBHS, MHH, KMT, and PKE.
- GIII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G III APPAREL GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Valuation Summary
- GIII's EV/EBIT ratio is 6; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIII.
GIII Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.03%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.85%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 121.52%.
The table below shows GIII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GIII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.24% of graded US stocks.
- GIII's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 19th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, SKX, and COLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GIII.
The table below shows GIII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GIII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.37||52-week high||$31.70|
|Prev. close||$16.34||52-week low||$11.60|
|Day high||$16.50||Avg. volume||603,397|
|50-day MA||$15.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.03||Market Cap||777.39M|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIII Latest Social Stream
View Full GIII Social Stream
Latest GIII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G III APPAREL GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIII as an investment opportunity.
Clemenza is tasked with expanding DKNY in Europe, while Aspesi has appointed Carlos Pellegrini vice president of global sales and marketing, a new position.
G-III Apparel Group is a 2022 retail story in which everything that could go wrong, pretty much did. G-III Apparel Group is an owner, licensee, and marketer of outerwear, dress, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, performance wear, handbags, footwear, small leather goods, and other apparel. Its portfolio is made up of more than 30 brands, anchored by DKNY, Donna Karan, Karl Lagerfeld, Calvin Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger (the former three are owned and the latter two are licensed).
Baidu and G-III Apparel have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
GIII stock has been steadily falling since 2021 and has now established a well-defined downtrend.
The two companies are in the midst of unwinding their licensing deals for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein U.S. women’s wholesale.
GIII Price Returns
Continue Researching GIIIWant to see what other sources are saying about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch