G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIII POWR Grades
- GIII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GIII is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GIII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GIII Stock Summary
- GIII's current price/earnings ratio is 6.99, which is higher than only 13.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GIII's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.48% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GIII has reported earnings growth of 272.97%, putting it ahead of 92.09% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to G Iii Apparel Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be HMHC, ALG, ARC, FOE, and ICFI.
- Visit GIII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GIII's price/earnings ratio is 11.34% lower, now standing at 17.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIII.
GIII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 545.57%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.97%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -16.17%.
The table below shows GIII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GIII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.24% of graded US stocks.
- GIII's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 19th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, SKX, and COLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GIII.
The table below shows GIII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GIII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$23.14||52-week low||$22.13|
|Day high||$23.77||Avg. volume||521,936|
|50-day MA||$27.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||1.10B|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIII Latest Social Stream
View Full GIII Social Stream
Latest GIII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIII as an investment opportunity.
GIII vs. LULU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
G-III Apparel's (GIII) brand strength and robust business strategies appear encouraging. Its digital business also looks good.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But the risk of stock...
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.Global Credit Research - 03 Feb 2022New York, February 03, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 1 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to anno...
Here is how Fox (FOXA) and G-III Apparel Group (GIII) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
GIII Price Returns
Continue Researching GIIIWant to see what other sources are saying about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch