G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.99||52-week high||$25.99|
|Prev. close||$24.92||52-week low||$11.60|
|Day high||$25.16||Avg. volume||571,893|
|50-day MA||$21.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.84||Market Cap||1.14B|
GIII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GIII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GIII is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GIII's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.97% of US stocks).
GIII Stock Summary
- GIII's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GIII has reported earnings growth of -142.2%, putting it ahead of just 10.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GIII comes in at 14.12% -- higher than that of 87.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to G III APPAREL GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be WERN, SNFCA, APEI, MCY, and WWW.
- GIII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G III APPAREL GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GIII's price/earnings ratio is 141.33% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIII.
GIII Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.85%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 128.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 817.84%.
The table below shows GIII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GIII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.24% of graded US stocks.
- GIII's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 19th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, SKX, and COLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GIII.
The table below shows GIII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
GIII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIII Latest Social Stream
View Full GIII Social Stream
Latest GIII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G III APPAREL GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIII as an investment opportunity.
Columbia Sportswear (COLM) has been struggling with high SG&A costs, along with economic factors like inflation, supply-chain disruptions and evolving consumer preferences.
Investors target stocks that have been on a bullish run lately. Stocks like GIII, CEG, CWCO and DVA that are seeing price strength have a high chance of carrying the momentum forward.
WestRock, Caterpillar, G-III Apparel Group and REV Group are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
On September 11, 2023, Director Alan Feller sold 10,000 shares of G-III Apparel Group Ltd (NASDAQ:GIII).
G-III Apparel (GIII) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
GIII Price Returns
Continue Researching GIIIWant to see what other sources are saying about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch