G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GIII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GIII is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- GIII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
GIII Stock Summary
- GIII's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.41 -- higher than merely 14.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GIII's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, G Iii Apparel Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 219.76%; that's higher than 90.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to G Iii Apparel Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be STC, TCS, ZUMZ, RGP, and IVC.
- Visit GIII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GIII's price/earnings ratio is 11.34% lower, now standing at 17.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIII.
GIII Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.97%.
The table below shows GIII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GIII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.24% of graded US stocks.
- GIII's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 19th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- LEVI, SKX, and COLM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GIII.
The table below shows GIII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GIII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.35||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$26.46||52-week low||$24.53|
|Day high||$26.69||Avg. volume||327,685|
|50-day MA||$28.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.27||Market Cap||1.28B|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIII Latest Social Stream
View Full GIII Social Stream
Latest GIII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIII as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 44.3% upside potential for G-III Apparel (GIII). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Inter Parfums (IPAR) is benefiting from its focus on business expansion through new licenses. The company is also on track with effective product launches.
G-III Apparel (GIII) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
G-III Apparel's (GIII) brand strength and robust business strategies, including the restructuring initiatives appear encouraging. Its digital business also looks good.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
GIII Price Returns
Continue Researching GIIIWant to see what other sources are saying about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch