G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GIII Stock Summary
- G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.98, G Iii Apparel Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, G Iii Apparel Group Ltd has a higher such ratio than merely 14.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to G Iii Apparel Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUMZ, RECN, ABG, KNL, and BMCH.
- Visit GIII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Stock Price Chart More Charts
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.65||52-week high||$43.98|
|Prev. close||$26.92||52-week low||$18.18|
|Day high||$27.17||Avg. volume||541,021|
|50-day MA||$30.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.74||Market Cap||1.27B|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
GIII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for G Iii Apparel Group Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that G Iii Apparel Group Ltd ranked in the 47st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 29.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GIII, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 44% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 73.98% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, G Iii Apparel Group Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 63.27% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|