G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GIII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GIII is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GIII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GIII Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.73, G Iii Apparel Group Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 13.76% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.33%, G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.65% of about US stocks.
- G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to G Iii Apparel Group Ltd are TNC, USM, CENT, NATR, and TDS.
- GIII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.giii.com.
GIII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GIII's price/sales ratio is 79.41% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GIII's price/earnings ratio has gone up $11.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIII.
GIII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.38||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$32.02||52-week low||$9.30|
|Day high||$31.89||Avg. volume||510,523|
|50-day MA||$32.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.10||Market Cap||1.52B|
G-III Apparel Group, LTD. (GIII) Company Bio
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, women's performance wear, footwear, luggage, women's handbags, small leather goods and cold weather accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
GIII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GIII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that G Iii Apparel Group Ltd ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for G Iii Apparel Group Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 16.96% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 32% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 67.68% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 57.33% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GIII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIII Latest Social Stream
View Full GIII Social Stream
Latest GIII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIII as an investment opportunity.
He will assume the role of senior strategic adviser to the company.
NEW YORK, Jun 15, 2021--G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (NasdaqGS: GIII) announced today that, effective July 1, 2021, Wayne Miller will step down as the Company’s Chief Operating Officer and will become a Senior Strategic Advisor to the Company. In his new role, Mr. Miller will assist in the transition of his day-to-day responsibilities and advise the Company on various aspects of corporate strategy. Mr. Miller will continue to report to Morris Goldfarb, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
G-III Apparel (GIII) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
G-III Apparel (GIII) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for June 9th
GIII Price Returns
Continue Researching GIIIWant to see what other sources are saying about G Iii Apparel Group Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Iii Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch