Gildan Activewear, Inc. Class A Sub. Vot. (GIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GIL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.93%, Gildan Activewear Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.98% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GIL has reported earnings growth of -210.31%, putting it ahead of merely 9.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gildan Activewear Inc comes in at -25.49%, a number that bests just 15.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gildan Activewear Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGA, BH, TAP, FAMI, and JBLU.
- GIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gildan Activewear Inc's official web site, go to www.gildan.com.
GIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.06||52-week high||$32.02|
|Prev. close||$30.59||52-week low||$9.42|
|Day high||$31.23||Avg. volume||504,436|
|50-day MA||$27.62||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$21.79||Market Cap||5.96B|
Gildan Activewear, Inc. Class A Sub. Vot. (GIL) Company Bio
Gildan Activewear is a leading supplier of quality branded basic family apparel, including T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, underwear, socks, hosiery, and shapewear. The company was incorporated in 1984 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
GIL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GIL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gildan Activewear Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 226.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GIL, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.99 years comes in at 0.63%; that's greater than 84.1% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Gildan Activewear Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 21.64% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIL Latest Social Stream
View Full GIL Social Stream
Latest GIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gildan Activewear Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIL as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 1st
Gildan Activewear Inc. (GIL) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 25, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Sophie Argiriou - VP of Investor Communications Glenn Chamandy - President and CEO Rhodri Harries - EVP, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer Conference Call Participants Brian Morrison - TD Securities Paul Lejeuez -...
"Back to Basics" drives strong Q4 performance, says Gildan Activewear ([[GIL]] +12.1%) in its fourth-quarter earnings report after beating estimates on both lines.Revenue of $690.16M (+4.8% Y/Y) beats consensus by $74.47M. By segment, activewear, $537.9M (+up 11.3% Y/Y); and hosiery and underwear, $152.3M (-13% Y/Y).Adj. gross margin has shown a sequential improvement of 330bps...
Gildan Activewear Inc. (TSX:GIL)(NYSE:GIL) is well positioned to drive market leadership for higher value products and grow in underpenetrated categories. The post TFSA Investors: This Value Stock Could Double appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Canaccord Genuity Stick to Their Hold Rating for Gildan Activewear
GIL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GILWant to see what other sources are saying about Gildan Activewear Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!