Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GILT POWR Grades
- GILT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GILT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GILT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.99% of US stocks).
GILT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 161.32, GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For GILT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, GILT has reported earnings growth of -84.68%, putting it ahead of only 16.6% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be VICR, CSBR, TSEM, CAAS, and MNDO.
- GILT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD's official web site, go to www.gilat.com.
GILT Valuation Summary
- GILT's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 40% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GILT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 32.9 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GILT.
GILT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -14.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 135.35%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11%.
The table below shows GILT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GILT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GILT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.62% of graded US stocks.
- GILT's asset turnover comes in at 0.499 -- ranking 143rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- RESN, PXLW, and FKWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GILT.
The table below shows GILT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GILT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GILT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$9.11|
|Prev. close||$6.18||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$6.23||Avg. volume||256,633|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.72||Market Cap||345.32M|
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT) Company Bio
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. provides broadband satellite communication and networking solutions and services worldwide. The company operates through three divisions: Commercial, Mobility, and Services. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Petah Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
GILT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GILT Latest Social Stream
View Full GILT Social Stream
Latest GILT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GILAT SATELLITE NETWORKS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GILT as an investment opportunity.
Is Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:GILT) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Gilat Satellite Networks' (NASDAQ:GILT) recent performance, when its stock...
Revenue of $60.4 million, up 21% year-over-year, GAAP operating income of $3.4 million versus $0.8 million in Q3 last year, and adjusted EBITDA of $7.3 million, up 88% year-over-year PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, today reported its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights Revenues o
World-Leading UAV Manufacturer Selects Gilat in Multi-Year, Multimillion-Dollar Strategic Agreement for UAV Terminals
Gilat's next generation satellite communication terminals to enable advanced capabilities in high/medium altitude, long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicles from the world-leading manufacturerPETAH TIKVA, Israel, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions, and services, announced today that it has entered into a multi-year, multimillion-dollar strategic framework agreement with a world
Telefónica Global Solutions (TGS) chose Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (NASDAQ: GILT) to extend 4G cellular backhaul over satellite for mobile operators serving rural areas in the northern part of Latin America. Within a multi-year agreement with TGS, Gilat will provide its SkyEdge II-c platform to increase support for large regional projects. Gustavo Arditti, Global Director of the Satellite Business Unit at Telefónica Global Solutions, said, "Gilat met those needs with good spectral efficiency a
Telefónica Global Solutions Selects Gilat to Extend 4G Cellular Coverage for Mobile Operators in Latin America
PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions, and services, announced today that Telefónica Global Solutions (TGS) selected Gilat to extend 4G cellular backhaul over satellite for mobile operators serving rural areas in the northern part of Latin America. Within the framework of a multi-year agreement with TGS, Gilat will provide its SkyEdge II-c platform to increa
GILT Price Returns
Continue Researching GILTWant to do more research on Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch