Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (GILT): Price and Financial Metrics
GILT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.93%, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.48% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GILT has reported earnings growth of 401.74%, putting it ahead of 96.89% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 9.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GILT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTSI, CIEN, SOHU, DAIO, and HOLI.
- Visit GILT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gilat.com.
GILT Stock Price Chart More Charts
GILT Price/Volume Stats
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (GILT) Company Bio
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. provides broadband satellite communication and networking solutions and services worldwide. The company operates through three divisions: Commercial, Mobility, and Services. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Petah Tikva, Israel.