Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GILT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GILT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GILT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GILT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.2% of US stocks).
GILT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 201.1, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.58% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 10.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.9%, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GILT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADXS, ONTX, ASX, SVVC, and OCFT.
- GILT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's official web site, go to www.gilat.com.
GILT Valuation Summary
- GILT's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 43.12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 227 months, GILT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.1.
- GILT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GILT.
GILT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 20.22%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 121.9%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.48%.
The table below shows GILT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GILT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GILT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.62% of graded US stocks.
- GILT's asset turnover comes in at 0.499 -- ranking 143rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- RESN, PXLW, and FKWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GILT.
The table below shows GILT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GILT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GILT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.82||52-week high||$11.20|
|Prev. close||$6.61||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||376,580|
|50-day MA||$7.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.13||Market Cap||385.96M|
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT) Company Bio
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. provides broadband satellite communication and networking solutions and services worldwide. The company operates through three divisions: Commercial, Mobility, and Services. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Petah Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
GILT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GILT Latest Social Stream
View Full GILT Social Stream
Latest GILT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GILT as an investment opportunity.
Gilat Satellite press release (GILT): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.10.Revenue of $67.3M (+58.0% Y/Y).Shares +4.5% premarket.FY2022 revenues to be between $245M to $265M,…
No summary available.
Gilat Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results; Resumes Yearly Guidance with Continued Strong Growth in 2022
Fourth quarter revenue of $67.3 million, up 58% YoY; GAAP operating income of $5.6 million; Adjusted EBITDA of $10.6 million;PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, today reported its results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights Revenues of $67.3 million, up 58% compared with $42.6 mill
Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 15th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.05 (+266.7% Y/Y) and the…
Intelsat Makes Strategic Selection with a Significant Initial Order of Gilat's New SkyEdge IV Platform for Its Newest High Throughput Satellite
SkyEdge IV will enable multi-service capabilities for Intelsat’s IS-40e, providing expanded capacity over North America for in-flight connectivity and cellular backhaul Intelsat Makes Significant Strategic Order of SkyEdge IV Gilat's SkyEdge IV to enable IFC and CBH over North America PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions, and services, announced today that
GILT Price Returns
Continue Researching GILTWant to do more research on Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch