Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (GILT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GILT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GILT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.95% of US stocks.
- GILT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- GILT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.13% of US stocks).
GILT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.78%, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.96% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -401.2%; that's higher than merely 5.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KNDI, IAG, EXK, NC, and LITE.
- Visit GILT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gilat.com.
GILT Valuation Summary
- GILT's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 43.12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 227 months, GILT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.1.
- GILT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GILT.
GILT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 137.28%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.35%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 438.12%.
The table below shows GILT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GILT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GILT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.07% of graded US stocks.
- GILT's asset turnover comes in at 0.499 -- ranking 143rd of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- RESN, PXLW, and NSSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GILT.
The table below shows GILT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GILT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GILT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.24||52-week high||$22.69|
|Prev. close||$9.15||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$9.35||Avg. volume||1,263,506|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||8.01%|
|200-day MA||$10.26||Market Cap||513.37M|
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (GILT) Company Bio
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. provides broadband satellite communication and networking solutions and services worldwide. The company operates through three divisions: Commercial, Mobility, and Services. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Petah Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
GILT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GILT Latest Social Stream
View Full GILT Social Stream
Latest GILT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GILT as an investment opportunity.
Gilat to provide operation & maintenance services over a three-year period for the regional broadband transport networkPETAH TIKVA, Israel, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, announced today that Gilat received a $12 million service award for recurring revenues from broadband services in Cusco, Peru. Operation & Maintenance for a three-year period will be provi
Orders Exceeding 1000 Gateway-Class SSPAs for LEO Constellation Proceeding according to plan with high volume manufacturing PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: GILT, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, announced today that it received additional orders of $17 million for support of gateways of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) constellations. Gilat's subsidiary, Wavestream, was chosen to supply
Gilat's multi-service platform will support SES in cellular backhauling, enterprise and USO projects for the Andean region and Argentina Gilat's SkyEdge II-c Platform Powers Multiple Applications in LATAM Gilat's local presence ensures high-quality service in the region PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, announced today that SES, the leader in glo
In this article, we will be looking at the 12 best 5G stocks to invest in right now. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the 5G industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Best 5G Stocks To Invest In Right Now. The 5G industry continues to thrive with its potential to […]
View more earnings on GILTSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaHigher Forklift Demand Helped Greenland Clock 70% Q2 Revenue Growth, FY21 Guidance HikeAllot Beats Q2 Earnings As Cybersecurity Responsibility Shifts To CSPs; Reiterates FY21 Guidance© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
GILT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GILTWant to do more research on Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch