Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (GILT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GILT has less fluctuation in its price than just 2.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for GILT has a compound average growth rate of -481.16%, which is higher than merely 1.64% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GILT's price: HTLD, WCN, UPS, SRE and GMRE.
GILT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 82.91% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 93.65% of them.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd has a beta lower than 66.86% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd's estimated return of 82.91% surpasses about 85.36% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GILT Dividend Chart
GILT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|