General Mills, Inc. (GIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GIS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,053,751,851, General Mills Inc has a greater market value than 93.5% of US stocks.
- GIS's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GIS is more volatile than just 10.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSY, IR, BF.B, STI, and CRH.
- Visit GIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.generalmills.com.
GIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GIS Price/Volume Stats
General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Company Bio
General Mills sells products including ready-to-eat cereals; convenient meals, including meal kits, ethnic meals, pizza, soups, side dish mixes, frozen breakfast, and frozen entrees; snacks comprising grain, fruit, and savory snacks, as well as nutrition bars and frozen hot snacks; refrigerated yogurt products; ice creams; baking mixes and ingredients; refrigerated and frozen dough products; and frozen and shelf-stable vegetable products. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.