General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GIS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 92.22% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GIS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.46% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GIS has less fluctuation in its price than 99.86% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GIS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CEA, SLB, HFC, NESR and LMRK.
GIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GIS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1344.44% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GIS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for GIS, its beta is lower than 98.35% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $17 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 98.62% of companies in the same revenue class.
GIS Dividend Chart
GIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|