General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GIS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 91.44% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GIS has less volatility in its price than 97.62% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GIS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KELYA, CXP, CQP, CASY and PAHC.
GIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GIS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3304.32%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for General Mills Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for GIS, its beta is lower than 99.09% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, GIS's provides a return of 3304.32% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.58% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GIS Dividend Chart
GIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|