General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, GIS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 91.3% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GIS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.46% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GIS has less fluctuation in its price than 97.91% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GIS's price: BFC, LAUR, UBS, FANH and WMC.
GIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GIS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3447.19%. Digging deeper, the aspects of General Mills Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for GIS, its beta is lower than 96.83% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, GIS's provides a return of 3447.19% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.28% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GIS Dividend Chart
GIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|