General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, GIS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 91.3% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GIS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.46% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GIS has less fluctuation in its price than 97.91% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GIS's price: BFC, LAUR, UBS, FANH and WMC.
GIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding General Mills Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2829.15%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for General Mills Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for GIS, its beta is lower than 98.08% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GIS's provides a return of 2829.15% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.84% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GIS Dividend Chart
GIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|