Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLAD POWR Grades
- GLAD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLAD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GLAD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
GLAD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.26, Gladstone Capital Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.75% of US stocks.
- For GLAD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.59% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, GLAD has reported earnings growth of 2,468.95%, putting it ahead of 99.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLRC, PNNT, TPVG, ASR, and HRZN.
- GLAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gladstone Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.gladstonecapital.com.
GLAD Valuation Summary
- GLAD's price/sales ratio is 7.6; this is 137.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GLAD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 922.3 over the prior 232 months.
- GLAD's price/sales ratio has moved down 433.9 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLAD.
GLAD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -14.65%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -251.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -136.18%.
The table below shows GLAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.79% of graded US stocks.
- GLAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 196th of 457 Trading stocks.
- VIRT, APTS, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLAD.
The table below shows GLAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.40||52-week high||$12.05|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$6.97|
|Day high||$11.54||Avg. volume||179,262|
|50-day MA||$11.51||Dividend yield||6.84%|
|200-day MA||$10.56||Market Cap||391.07M|
Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Company Bio
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objectives are to achieve and grow current income by investing in debt securities of established businesses that it believes will provide stable earnings and cash flow to pay expenses, make principal and interest payments on its outstanding indebtedness and make distributions to stockholders that grow over time, and provide its stockholders with long-term capital appreciation in the value of its assets by investing in equity securities. The company is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLAD Latest Social Stream
View Full GLAD Social Stream
Latest GLAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gladstone Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLAD as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Bill Ackman, Victor Khosla, Blue Owl Capital, Calgus Fond, Gladstone Capital, Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW), Tandem Diabetes Care Inc (TNDM), and More
No summary available.
Gladstone Capital (GLAD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.76% and -3.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / August 3, 2021 /Gladstone Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:GLAD) (the "Company") today announced earnings for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021. Please read the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, filed today with the U.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / August 2, 2021 / Gladstone Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:GLAD) announces the following event:What:Gladstone Capital Corporation''s Third Fiscal Quarter ended June 30, 2021 Ea
The company, Gladstone Capital CorpShs, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/4/2021 5:54:37 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/3/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
GLAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch