Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLAD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GLAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLAD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GLAD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GLAD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GLAD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.88% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GLAD is more volatile than just 9.46% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLADSTONE CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TPVG, FDUS, SLRC, BIP, and HRZN.
- Visit GLAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonecapital.com.
GLAD Valuation Summary
- GLAD's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GLAD's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLAD.
GLAD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 810.88%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -412.22%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.4%.
The table below shows GLAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.17% of graded US stocks.
- GLAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 193rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- VIRT, APTS, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLAD.
The table below shows GLAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLAD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GLAD, see our GLAD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
GLAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.13||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$9.00||52-week low||$8.21|
|Day high||$9.14||Avg. volume||154,063|
|50-day MA||$10.03||Dividend yield||10%|
|200-day MA||$9.94||Market Cap||333.37M|
Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Company Bio
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objectives are to achieve and grow current income by investing in debt securities of established businesses that it believes will provide stable earnings and cash flow to pay expenses, make principal and interest payments on its outstanding indebtedness and make distributions to stockholders that grow over time, and provide its stockholders with long-term capital appreciation in the value of its assets by investing in equity securities. The company is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLAD Latest Social Stream
View Full GLAD Social Stream
Latest GLAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLAD as an investment opportunity.
Earnings Estimates Rising for Gladstone Capital (GLAD): Will It Gain?
Gladstone Capital (GLAD) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to the Gladstone Capital Corporation’s First Quarter Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note, this conference is being recorded. At this time, I will turn […]
Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Tops Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Gladstone Capital (GLAD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.70% and 2.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Gladstone Capital Corporation Reports Financial Results for its First Quarter Ended December 31, 2022
Gladstone Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:GLAD) (the "Company") today announced earnings for its first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022. Please read the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, filed today with the U.S.
Gladstone Capital Corporation Earnings Call and Webcast Information
Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) announces the following event:
GLAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...