Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GLAD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Gladstone Capital Corp is higher than 88.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For GLAD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.94% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Gladstone Capital Corp's share price is greater than that of only 11.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gladstone Capital Corp are TPVG, DKL, SUNS, HRZN, and LXP.
- GLAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gladstone Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.gladstonecapital.com.
GLAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.28||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$10.50||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$10.48||Avg. volume||143,494|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||8%|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||320.24M|
Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Company Bio
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objectives are to achieve and grow current income by investing in debt securities of established businesses that it believes will provide stable earnings and cash flow to pay expenses, make principal and interest payments on its outstanding indebtedness and make distributions to stockholders that grow over time, and provide its stockholders with long-term capital appreciation in the value of its assets by investing in equity securities. The company is based in McLean, Virginia.