Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLAD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GLAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.97% of US stocks.
- GLAD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GLAD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
GLAD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.52, Gladstone Capital Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gladstone Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 98.67% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GLAD has reported earnings growth of -1,988.65%, putting it ahead of only 0.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gladstone Capital Corp are SLRC, HRZN, ASR, TPVG, and FDUS.
- Visit GLAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonecapital.com.
GLAD Valuation Summary
- GLAD's price/earnings ratio is 6.7; this is 47.66% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 230 months, GLAD's price/sales ratio has gone down $433.7.
- GLAD's price/sales ratio has moved down $433.7 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLAD.
GLAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.45||52-week high||$11.96|
|Prev. close||$11.39||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$11.45||Avg. volume||202,561|
|50-day MA||$11.09||Dividend yield||6.85%|
|200-day MA||$9.34||Market Cap||385.28M|
Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Company Bio
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objectives are to achieve and grow current income by investing in debt securities of established businesses that it believes will provide stable earnings and cash flow to pay expenses, make principal and interest payments on its outstanding indebtedness and make distributions to stockholders that grow over time, and provide its stockholders with long-term capital appreciation in the value of its assets by investing in equity securities. The company is based in McLean, Virginia.
GLAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLAD Latest Social Stream
View Full GLAD Social Stream
Latest GLAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gladstone Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLAD as an investment opportunity.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 /Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) (the "Company") today announced earnings for its second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021. Please read the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed today with the U.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Gladstone Capital Corporation(Nasdaq:GLAD) announces the following event:What:Gladstone Capital Corporation's Second Fiscal Quarter ended March 31, 2021 Earnings Call & Webcast When:Wednesday, May 5, 2021 @ 8:30 a.com/dataconf/productusers/gldst/mediaframe/44108/indexl.
Gladstone Capital Corporation Prices Offering of Additional $50 million of 5.125% Notes due 2026 with a Yield-to-Maturity of Approximately 4.288% - Stocks News Feed
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) (the “Company”) today announced that it priced a public offering of an additional $50 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.125% notes due 2026 (the “Notes”). The Notes will be issued at a price of 103.639% of the aggregate principal amount of the… Read More »Gladstone Capital Corporation Prices Offering of Additional $50 million of 5.125% Notes due 2026 with a Yield-to-Maturity of Approximately 4.288%
Gladstone Capital Corporation Prices Offering of Additional $50 million of 5.125% Notes due 2026 with a Yield-to-Maturity of Approximately 4.288%
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:GLAD) (the "Company") today announced that it priced a public offering of an additional $50 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.125% notes due 2026 (the "Notes").
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Gladstone Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:GLAD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
GLAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch