Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBZ Stock Summary
- GLBZ has a higher market value than only 6.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,731,155.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.5 for Glen Burnie Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 95.42% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLBZ comes in at 28.94% -- higher than that of 94.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLBZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCF, ATLO, DJCO, QLI, and NWLI.
- Visit GLBZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thebankofglenburnie.com.
GLBZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GLBZ's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- GLBZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GLBZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBZ.
GLBZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.68%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.52%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.52%.
The table below shows GLBZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.45||52-week high||$14.91|
|Prev. close||$11.87||52-week low||$10.60|
|Day high||$11.75||Avg. volume||3,982|
|50-day MA||$12.45||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$12.29||Market Cap||32.74M|
Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) Company Bio
Glen Burnie Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for The Bank of Glen Burnie that provides commercial and retail banking services to individuals, associations, partnerships, and corporations. The company accepts various deposits, including savings accounts, money market deposit accounts, demand deposit accounts, NOW checking accounts, IRA and SEP accounts, and certificates of deposit. It also provides residential and commercial real estate, construction, land acquisition and development, and secured and unsecured commercial loans, as well as consumer installment lending, such as indirect automobile lending services; and residential first and second mortgage loans, home equity lines of credit, and commercial mortgage loans. In addition, the company offers ancillary products and services comprising safe deposit boxes, money orders, night depositories, automated clearinghouse transactions, automated teller machine services, and telephone and Internet banking services. Further, it provides treasury services, including wire transfer and ACH services, and debit cards; and telephone, mobile, and Internet banking services, as well as Internet bill paying services. Additionally, the company engages in the business of acquiring, holding, and disposing of real property. It serves customers in northern Anne Arundel county and surrounding areas from its main office and branch in Glen Burnie, Maryland; and branch offices in Odenton, Riviera Beach, Crownsville, Severn, Linthicum, and Severna Park, Maryland. The company also has a remote ATM located in Pasadena, Maryland. Glen Burnie Bancorp was founded in 1949 and is based in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBZ Social Stream
Latest GLBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glen Burnie Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBZ as an investment opportunity.
GLEN BURNIE, Md., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glen Burnie Bancorp (“Bancorp”) (NASDAQ: GLBZ), the bank holding company for The Bank of Glen Burnie (“Bank”), announced today a net income of $0.55 million, or $0.19 per basic and diluted common share for the three-month period ended December 31, 2021, compared to net income of $0.55 million, or $0.19 per basic and diluted common share for the three-month period ended December 31, 2020. Bancorp reported net income of $2.52 million, or $0.88 pe
GLEN BURNIE, Md., Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ: GLBZ), parent company of The Bank of Glen Burnie®, announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular dividend of ten cents ($0.10) per share of common stock at their meeting on January 13, 2022. This action marks the company’s 118th consecutive dividend. The regular dividend is payable on February 7, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 24, 2022. Glen Burnie Bancorp, parent compa
Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ:GLBZ)s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $12.28 and traded as high as $12.86. Glen Burnie Bancorp shares last traded at $12.86, with a volume of 1,155 shares traded. The company has a  The post Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ:GLBZ) Stock Passes Above 200 Day Moving Average of $12.28 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Glen Burnie Bancorp is one of 319 publicly-traded companies in the State commercial banks industry, but how does it contrast to its rivals? We will compare Glen Burnie
Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ: GLBZ) is one of 319 publicly-traded companies in the State commercial banks industry, but how does it contrast to its rivals? We will compare Glen Burnie Bancorp to related companies based on the strength of its earnings, dividends, valuation, analyst recommendations, risk, institutional ownership and profitability. Analyst Ratings This is a  The post Reviewing Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) & Its Rivals appeared first on ETF Daily News .
GLBZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|