Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GLBZ has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 6.23% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, GLBZ has returned $1,135,000 US dollars -- more than 4.35% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GLBZ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CALM, PAAS, NICE, TUP and KAR.
GLBZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Glen Burnie Bancorp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 94.21% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Glen Burnie Bancorp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Glen Burnie Bancorp's expected return of 94.21% is higher than 91.12% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GLBZ has a discount rate lower than 91.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for GLBZ, approximately 98.31% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Glen Burnie Bancorp has an equity discount rate lower than 95.66% of them.
GLBZ Dividend Chart
GLBZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|