GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOP POWR Grades
- GLOP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.24% of US stocks.
- GLOP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GLOP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 37.47% of US stocks).
GLOP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.14, GasLog Partners LP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.83% of US stocks.
- GLOP's current price/earnings ratio is 1.97, which is higher than only 0.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, GLOP has reported earnings growth of 1,453.06%, putting it ahead of 98.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GasLog Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be NAT, PLYA, CCO, CSU, and NRP.
- GLOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GasLog Partners LP's official web site, go to www.gaslogmlp.com.
GLOP Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, GLOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.39% lower, now standing at 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLOP.
GLOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$3.10||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.16||Avg. volume||652,070|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||153.74M|
GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP) Company Bio
GasLog Partners LP owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Monaco.
GLOP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GasLog Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GasLog Partners LP ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1484%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GasLog Partners LP, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 11% of its capital from equity, and 89% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 5.15% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- GasLog Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GasLog Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOP Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOP Social Stream
Latest GLOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GasLog Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOP as an investment opportunity.
Picking the winners before they report will maximize our gains.
Piraeus, Greece, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Partners LP ("GasLog Partners" or the "Partnership") (NYSE: GLOP) today announced that its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, May 6, 2021. GasLog Partners will host a conference call to discuss its results for the first quarter of 2021 at 8.30 a.m. EDT (3.30 p.m. EEST) on Thursday, May 6, 2021. The Partnership’s senior management will review the operational and financial performance for the period. Management’s presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. The dial-in numbers for the conference call are as follows: +1 888 771 4371 (USA)+44 20 3147 4818 (United Kingdom)+33 1 72 25 34 66 (France)+852 800 933 544 (Hong Kong)+47 800 15463 (Oslo) Conference ID: 5015...
GasLog Partners LP Announces Availability of its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the Year Ended December 31, 2020
Piraeus, Greece, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Partners LP (“GasLog Partners” or the “Partnership”) (NYSE: GLOP) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 (the “Annual Report”) has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and can be accessed on the Partnership’s website, http://www.gaslogmlp.com, in the “Investor Relations” section under “SEC Filings”. Unitholders may also request a hard copy of the Annual Report, which includes the Partnership’s complete 2020 audited financial statements, free of charge by contacting: Email: [email protected] Phone: +1-212-223-0643 About GasLog Partners GasLog Partners is a growth-oriented owner, operator and acquirer of LNG carriers. The Partnership’s fleet consists of...
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the GasLog Limited and GasLog Partners' Fourth Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call. On today's call are Paul Wogan, Chief Executive Officer of GasLog Limited and GasLog Partners; Achilleas Tasioulas, Chief Financial Officer; and Alexandros Laios, General Counsel.
More shipowners have come to Wall Street than have left over the past half decade. Yet most of the new arrivals have been micro-cap stocks and some of the recent departures have been big names. On Monday, liquefied natural gas (LNG) shipping giant GasLog Ltd. (NYSE: GLOG ) announced plans to go private. The delisting of GasLog follows on the heels of January's definitive agreement to fold Navios Containers (NYSE: NMCI ) into Navios Partners ( NMM ), December's "take private" announcement by Seacor (NYSE: CKH ), the delisting of Teekay Offshore's common (but not preferred) units in January 2020 after the takeover by Brookfield Business Partners, and the privatization of DryShips in October 2019. GasLog founder Peter Livanos (Photo: John Galayda/Marine Money) GasLog's founder, shipping ma...
GLOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|