GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GLOP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOP is currently 0.49, higher than only 2.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GasLog Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GasLog Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 118.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GasLog Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be APTS, GEL, FLY, CMCT, and EURN.
- GLOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GasLog Partners LP's official web site, go to www.gaslogmlp.com.
GLOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.97||52-week high||$7.42|
|Prev. close||$3.07||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$3.15||Avg. volume||529,110|
|50-day MA||$3.31||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||146.57M|
GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP) Company Bio
GasLog Partners LP owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Monaco.
GLOP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GasLog Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GasLog Partners LP ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1656.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GasLog Partners LP, consider:
- 10% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 1.84% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- GasLog Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), GasLog Partners LP has a reliance on debt greater than 94.11% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOP Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOP Social Stream
Latest GLOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GasLog Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOP as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the GasLog Limited and GasLog Partners' Fourth Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call. On today's call are Paul Wogan, Chief Executive Officer of GasLog Limited and GasLog Partners; Achilleas Tasioulas, Chief Financial Officer; and Alexandros Laios, General Counsel.
More shipowners have come to Wall Street than have left over the past half decade. Yet most of the new arrivals have been micro-cap stocks and some of the recent departures have been big names. On Monday, liquefied natural gas (LNG) shipping giant GasLog Ltd. (NYSE: GLOG) announced plans to go private. The delisting of GasLog follows on the heels of January's definitive agreement to fold Navios Containers (NYSE: NMCI) into Navios Partners (NMM), December's "take private" announcement by Seacor (NYSE: CKH), the delisting of Teekay Offshore's common (but not preferred) units in January 2020 after the takeover by Brookfield Business Partners, and the privatization of DryShips in October 2019. GasLog founder Peter Livanos (Photo: John Galayda/Marine Money) GasLog's founder, shipping magnate...
GasLog Partners (GLOP): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.08; GAAP EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $85M (-11.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.49M.Shares +3.6% PM.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by GasLog Partners LP in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Shares of GasLog Partners jumped over 6% in Monday's pre-market trading session after the operator of liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers reported fourth-quarter results that came in ahead of analysts’ expectations. GasLog (GLOP) posted 4Q adjusted earnings of $0.38 per share, which exceeded analysts’ estimates of $0.28 per share but declined 17% year-over-year. Revenues declined 12% year-over-year to $85 million, but topped the consensus estimates of $80.9 million. Adjusted EBITDA fell 13% year-over-year to $59 million, due to a decline in revenues, which was partially offset by a decrease in interest expenses and operating expenses.
GLOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLOPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GasLog Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!