GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GLOP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GasLog Partners LP is higher than it is for about 93.6% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GasLog Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of 220.89%; that's higher than 94.39% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GasLog Partners LP comes in at 196.15%, a number that bests 97.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KNOP, DHT, FTAI, GLOG, and MMAC.
- GLOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GasLog Partners LP's official web site, go to www.gaslogmlp.com.
GLOP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLOP Price/Volume Stats
GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP) Company Bio
GasLog Partners LP owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Monaco.