GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOP POWR Grades
- GLOP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLOP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GLOP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.73% of US stocks).
GLOP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOP is currently 1.78, higher than merely 6.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GASLOG PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLOP comes in at 63.97% -- higher than that of 97.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GASLOG PARTNERS LP are TAC, PAC, VNOM, CPE, and UTL.
- GLOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GASLOG PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.gaslogmlp.com.
GLOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GLOP's price/earnings ratio is 482.61% higher, now standing at 53.6.
- Over the past 104 months, GLOP's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLOP.
GLOP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -6.88%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 64.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.61%.
The table below shows GLOP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLOP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.27% of graded US stocks.
- GLOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.14 -- ranking 121st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RCL, CCL, and LIND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLOP.
The table below shows GLOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.18||52-week high||$8.55|
|Prev. close||$8.30||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$8.28||Avg. volume||428,303|
|50-day MA||$6.98||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$5.71||Market Cap||431.88M|
GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP) Company Bio
GasLog Partners LP owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOP Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOP Social Stream
Latest GLOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GASLOG PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOP as an investment opportunity.
Shipping is essential to the world’s supply chain.
Here is how GasLog Partners LP (GLOP) and Scorpio Tankers (STNG) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
Myers (MYE), Cheniere Energy (LNG), GasLog (GLOP) and Sociedad Quimica (SQM) are a few high earnings yield value picks that can fetch handsome rewards.
Does GasLog Partners LP (GLOP) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
GLOP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|