GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, GLOP's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5.76 years.
- GLOP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0% -- which is higher than about 25.7% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of history, this is the 2nd quarter in a row dividends for GLOP have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GLOP's price: FCAP, VMW, VHC, NI and GOOD.
GLOP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GLOP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 49.24%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for GasLog Partners LP are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, GLOP offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.84% of its fellow sector mates.
- GasLog Partners LP's dividend growth rate is greater than only 17.27% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- GLOP's market cap of approximately $270 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 21.23% of them.
GLOP Dividend Chart
GLOP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|