GasLog Partners LP Common Units representing limited partnership interests (GLOP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, GLOP's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5.76 years.
- GLOP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0% -- which is higher than about 25.7% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of history, this is the 2nd quarter in a row dividends for GLOP have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GLOP's price: FCAP, VMW, VHC, NI and GOOD.
GLOP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding GasLog Partners LP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 11.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of GasLog Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- GLOP's market cap is about 232 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.91 is greater than 9.53% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- The GasLog Partners LP's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 15.45% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for GLOP than it is for 68.47% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
GLOP Dividend Chart
GLOP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|