Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GLP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GLP is 27.3 -- better than 99.19% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Global Partners Lp has a higher such ratio than only 1.56% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Global Partners Lp's share price is greater than that of just 1.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GATX, USX, EEX, CVTI, and RFP.
- GLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.globalp.com.
GLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLP Price/Volume Stats
Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP) Company Bio
Global Partners LP distributes gasoline, distillates, residual oil, and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers, and commercial customers in the New England states and New York. It operates in three segments: Wholesale, Gasoline Distribution and Station Operations, and Commercial. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.