Global Partners LP (GLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLP POWR Grades
- GLP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- GLP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GLP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.8% of US stocks).
GLP Stock Summary
- GLOBAL PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.88% of US listed stocks.
- GLP's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.97% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLP comes in at 23.06% -- higher than that of 94.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBAL PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MUSA, SMG, AE, UFAB, and APRN.
- GLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.globalp.com.
GLP Valuation Summary
- GLP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 92.59% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 210 months, GLP's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLP.
GLP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.95%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 114.37%.
The table below shows GLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.26% of graded US stocks.
- GLP's asset turnover comes in at 3.873 -- ranking 9th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GEL, AE, and RS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLP.
The table below shows GLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.39||52-week high||$38.82|
|Prev. close||$38.02||52-week low||$20.23|
|Day high||$38.82||Avg. volume||157,565|
|50-day MA||$33.56||Dividend yield||6.51%|
|200-day MA||$28.85||Market Cap||1.30B|
Global Partners LP (GLP) Company Bio
Global Partners LP distributes gasoline, distillates, residual oil, and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers, and commercial customers in the New England states and New York. It operates in three segments: Wholesale, Gasoline Distribution and Station Operations, and Commercial. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLP Latest Social Stream
View Full GLP Social Stream
Latest GLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLP as an investment opportunity.
Global Partners LP (GLP) closed at $37.55 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.51% move from the prior day.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Global Partners LP (GLP) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Global Partners LP (GLP) closed the most recent trading day at $36.54, moving +0.25% from the previous trading session.
Global Partners LP (GLP) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Global Partners Declares Fourth-Quarter 2022 Cash Distribution of $1.5725 on Common Units, Comprising the Quarterly Distribution and a One-Time Special Distribution
WALTHAM, Mass., January 25, 2023--GLP Common Distribution
GLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|