Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GLP Stock Summary
- Global Partners Lp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.35% of US listed stocks.
- GLP's current price/earnings ratio is 7.67, which is higher than just 6.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, Global Partners Lp has a higher such ratio than just 0.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be SP, CNR, MUSA, IHRT, and ATI.
- Visit GLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalp.com.
GLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.09||52-week high||$21.98|
|Prev. close||$20.64||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$20.61||Avg. volume||133,478|
|50-day MA||$18.64||Dividend yield||10.95%|
|200-day MA||$14.17||Market Cap||682.96M|
Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP) Company Bio
Global Partners LP distributes gasoline, distillates, residual oil, and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers, and commercial customers in the New England states and New York. It operates in three segments: Wholesale, Gasoline Distribution and Station Operations, and Commercial. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
GLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Global Partners Lp. To summarize, we found that Global Partners Lp ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 277.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Global Partners Lp ended up being:
- 33% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 8.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Global Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Global Partners Lp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLP Latest Social Stream
View Full GLP Social Stream
Latest GLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLP as an investment opportunity.
Global Partners LP to Host Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results Conference Call on March 5, 2021
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that it will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results before the market opens on Friday, March 5, 2021, and host a conference call that morning for investors and analysts. Time: 10:00 a.m. ET Dial-in numbers: (877) 709-8155 (U.S. and Canada) (201) 689-8881 (International) The call also will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of the Global Partners website, https:/
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner, Global GP LLC, has increased its quarterly cash distribution by $0.05 per unit to $0.55 per unit ($2.20 per unit on an annualized basis) on all of its outstanding common units for the period from October 1 to December 31, 2020. The distribution will be paid February 12, 2021 to unitholders of record as of the close of business on February 8, 2021. Non-U.S. Withhold
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner, Global GP LLC, has declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.609375 per unit ($2.4375 per unit on an annualized basis) on the Partnership’s Series A preferred units for the period from November 15, 2020 through February 14, 2021. This distribution will be payable on February 16, 2021 to Series A preferred unitholders of record as of the opening of business on Fe
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Promotions--Maranon Capital, L.P. (“Maranon”) announced today the promotion of three professionals on the firm’s investment team. Eric Veale was promoted to Vice President. Prior to joining Maranon in 2016, Eric was at Global Logistic Properties. He began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Tom Kinzer has been promoted to Vice President. Prior to joining Maranon in 2019, Tom was at Livingstone Partners. He began his career at Regions Bank. Mike Griffard has been promoted to Seni
Sprague Resources (SRLP), CrossAmerica Partners (CAPL), Western Midstream Partners (WES) and Global Partners (GLP) are four energy partnerships that can return well on investment while offering a safe and attractive payout.
GLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Global Partners Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!