Global Partners LP (GLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.76||52-week high||$39.24|
|Prev. close||$32.92||52-week low||$24.25|
|Day high||$34.26||Avg. volume||100,528|
|50-day MA||$32.07||Dividend yield||8.27%|
|200-day MA||$32.18||Market Cap||1.11B|
GLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLP POWR Grades
- GLP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.62% of US stocks.
- GLP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GLP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.33% of US stocks).
GLP Stock Summary
- GLOBAL PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.5% of US listed stocks.
- GLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 695.11 -- higher than 95.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GLP's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRRM, NWE, APLE, AAN, and PBH.
- GLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.globalp.com.
GLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GLP's price/earnings ratio is 39.76% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 219 months, GLP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLP.
GLP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.26%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.68%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.95%.
The table below shows GLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.26% of graded US stocks.
- GLP's asset turnover comes in at 3.873 -- ranking 9th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GEL, AE, and RS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLP.
The table below shows GLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Global Partners LP (GLP) Company Bio
Global Partners LP distributes gasoline, distillates, residual oil, and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers, and commercial customers in the New England states and New York. It operates in three segments: Wholesale, Gasoline Distribution and Station Operations, and Commercial. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
GLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLP Latest Social Stream
View Full GLP Social Stream
Latest GLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLP as an investment opportunity.
EQT expands LNG footprint with the announcement of a 15-year tolling agreement with Commonwealth LNG.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Global Partners LP (GLP) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
In the latest trading session, Global Partners LP (GLP) closed at $30.91, marking a -0.26% move from the previous day.
WALTHAM, Mass., August 25, 2023--Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) (the "Partnership") today announced that its 2022 Schedule K-3 reflecting items of international tax relevance is available online. Unitholders requiring this information may access their Schedule K-3 at www.taxpackagesupport.com/globalpartners.
GLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|