Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GLPI Stock Summary
- GLPI has a higher market value than 81.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,773,107,766.
- Of note is the ratio of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GLPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc are RESI, SRG, AMBC, BRT, and GTN.
- GLPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.glpropinc.com.
GLPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.76||52-week high||$50.99|
|Prev. close||$25.10||52-week low||$13.04|
|Day high||$25.61||Avg. volume||1,931,560|
|50-day MA||$39.43||Dividend yield||11.16%|
|200-day MA||$39.95||Market Cap||5.33B|
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Company Bio
Gaming & Leisure Properties is engaged in the business of acquiring, financing, and owning real estate property to be leased to gaming operators in triple-net lease arrangements. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Wyomissing, PA.