Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLPI POWR Grades
- GLPI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLPI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- GLPI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.27% of US stocks).
GLPI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 17.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 96.66% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of just 8.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AM, MGP, CF, WTRG, and HTGC.
- GLPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.glpropinc.com.
GLPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.98||52-week high||$47.50|
|Prev. close||$44.85||52-week low||$25.60|
|Day high||$46.18||Avg. volume||1,180,572|
|50-day MA||$44.22||Dividend yield||5.65%|
|200-day MA||$41.09||Market Cap||10.70B|
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Company Bio
Gaming & Leisure Properties is engaged in the business of acquiring, financing, and owning real estate property to be leased to gaming operators in triple-net lease arrangements. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Wyomissing, PA.
GLPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GLPI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GLPI, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 35% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 72.02% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.52% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPI Latest Social Stream
View Full GLPI Social Stream
Latest GLPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLPI as an investment opportunity.
Thank you, Doug, and good morning everyone, and thank you for joining Gaming and Leisure Properties First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call and Webcast. With that, it's my pleasure to turn the call over to Peter, Peter Carlino.
Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 1.20% and 1.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WYOMISSING, Pa., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI) (“GLPI” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Financial Highlights Three Months Ended March 31,(in millions, except per share data) 2021 2020 Total Revenue $301.5 $283.5 Income from Operations $200.1 $186.4 Net Income $127.2 $96.9 FFO (1) $183.6 $151.2 AFFO (2) $195.7 $188.8 Adjusted EBITDA (3) $266.6 $258.8 Net income, per diluted common share $0.54 $0.45 FFO, per diluted common share $0.79 $0.70 AFFO, per diluted common share $0.84 $0.88 _________________________________________ (1) FFO is net income, excluding (gains) or losses from sales of property and real estate depreciation as defined by NAREIT. (2) AFFO is FFO, excluding stoc...
Penn National Gaming, Inc. -- Moody's changes Penn National's outlook to stable from negative, affirms B1 CFR
Rating Action: Moody's changes Penn National's outlook to stable from negative, affirms B1 CFRGlobal Credit Research - 23 Apr 2021New York, April 23, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service affirmed Penn National Gaming, Inc.'s ("Penn") Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") at B1 and Probability of Default Rating at B1-PD. The company's existing senior secured revolver, term loan A, and term loan B were upgraded to Ba3 from B1, and the company's existing senior unsecured notes due 2027 were affirmed at B3. The company's Speculative Grade Liquidity rating remains SGL-2 and the outlook was changed to stable from negative.The change in outlook to stable and affirmation of Penn's B1 CFR considers the improvement in operating performance since the company's casinos have reopened following the Q1 and Q...
Photo by SolStock/iStock via Getty Images Today we will be looking at Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI), which, as its name implies, is a REIT operating within the gaming and leisure industry. In our article, we will try to assess the company by looking into its business, its operating environment,...
GLPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLPIWant to do more research on Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch