Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLPI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GLPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.57% of US stocks.
- GLPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GLPI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.25% of US stocks).
GLPI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 96.72% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 6.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc are MGP, CF, AM, HTGC, and WTRG.
- GLPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.glpropinc.com.
GLPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GLPI's price/sales ratio is 452.94% higher, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 95 months, GLPI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 139.5.
- Over the past 95 months, GLPI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 77.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLPI.
GLPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.26||52-week high||$48.92|
|Prev. close||$47.06||52-week low||$33.09|
|Day high||$47.53||Avg. volume||1,032,486|
|50-day MA||$46.62||Dividend yield||5.67%|
|200-day MA||$43.30||Market Cap||11.00B|
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Company Bio
Gaming & Leisure Properties is engaged in the business of acquiring, financing, and owning real estate property to be leased to gaming operators in triple-net lease arrangements. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Wyomissing, PA.
GLPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 43.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 36% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 72.23% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 20.19% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPI Latest Social Stream
View Full GLPI Social Stream
Latest GLPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLPI as an investment opportunity.
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI): Price Down $-0.26 (-0.55)% Over Past Day, Up $0.08 (0.17)% Over Past Hour
This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up. The post Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI): Price Down $-0.26 (-0.55)% Over Past Day, Up $0.08 (0.17)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The Gaming and Leisure Properties (NASDAQ:GLPI) Share Price Is Up 36% And Shareholders Are Holding On
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But not every stock you...
No summary available.
Finding big yields is hard, but not impossible, in today's low-yield world. Just make sure you know what you're buying.
Dividends are payouts from companies that share their profits with their investors. They offer a regular source of income that can increase over time. This makes them particularly attractive for long-term investments, as well as for older investors, in particular those reaching retirement, or already retired. Even a small dividend yield can result in impressive returns after many years. Dividends can also offer protection against market volatility, another reason that investors include these stocks in their portfolios. Top Strong Buy Dividend Stocks Using the TipRanks Dividend Calendar we searched for top stocks with an ex-dividend date in July 2021.
GLPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLPIWant to do more research on Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch