Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GLPI Stock Summary
- GLPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,564.89 -- higher than 96.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 94.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 12.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FRT, STOR, REG, ACC, and EGP.
- Visit GLPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glpropinc.com.
GLPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.55||52-week high||$45.89|
|Prev. close||$45.22||52-week low||$35.11|
|Day high||$45.89||Avg. volume||977,300|
|50-day MA||$42.71||Dividend yield||6.19%|
|200-day MA||$39.96||Market Cap||9.78B|
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Company Bio
Gaming & Leisure Properties is engaged in the business of acquiring, financing, and owning real estate property to be leased to gaming operators in triple-net lease arrangements. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Wyomissing, PA.