Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLPI POWR Grades
- GLPI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.78% of US stocks.
- GLPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GLPI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.22% of US stocks).
GLPI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 286.3, GAMING & LEISURE PROPERTIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.13% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GAMING & LEISURE PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 96.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GLPI is more volatile than just 9.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSL, AM, ETRN, EXR, and GTN.
- Visit GLPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glpropinc.com.
GLPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GLPI's price/sales ratio is 120.83% higher, now standing at 10.6.
- GLPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 76.9 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLPI.
GLPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.61%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.12%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -24.86%.
The table below shows GLPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLPI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.61% of graded US stocks.
- GLPI's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 139th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PMT, VHC, and RC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLPI.
The table below shows GLPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.62||52-week high||$53.91|
|Prev. close||$52.95||52-week low||$41.97|
|Day high||$53.14||Avg. volume||1,062,132|
|50-day MA||$51.88||Dividend yield||5.36%|
|200-day MA||$48.77||Market Cap||13.44B|
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Company Bio
Gaming & Leisure Properties is engaged in the business of acquiring, financing, and owning real estate property to be leased to gaming operators in triple-net lease arrangements. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Wyomissing, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPI Latest Social Stream
View Full GLPI Social Stream
Latest GLPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAMING & LEISURE PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLPI as an investment opportunity.
Top-performing real estate investment trusts (REITs) this month include VICI Properties, Gaming and Leisure Properties, and Iron Mountain, which have risen as much as 70% in the past year while the Russell 1000 has fallen 13%.
WYOMISSING, Pa., Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI) (the “Company”) announced the income tax allocation for federal income tax purposes of its aggregate distributions in 2022 of $3.045 per share of common stock (CUSIP: 36467J108).
Gaming & Leisure Properties has significantly outperformed the broader REIT space over the past year, producing a positive total return of 27%. Read more here.
Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI ) hit a new 52-week high this week and a new all-time high as well. While most real estate investment trusts (REITs ) are still struggling as they come off of last year’s lows, it’s unusual and noteworthy to see this one achieve such success for shareholders. This gaming resort-oriented REIT benefits from increased interest in the casino sector with stocks like Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS ) and Wynn Resorts Ltd. (NASDAQ: WYNN ) also making new highs recently. The company owns 59 gaming-related properties in 18 states. Ameristar Blackhawk in Blackhawk, Colorado; Isle of Capri Casino in Bettendorf, Iowa; … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Truist Securities upgraded Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to a Buy rating from Hold. Read more.
GLPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLPIWant to do more research on Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch