Corning Incorporated (GLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GLW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,398,877,177, Corning Inc has a greater market value than 91.79% of US stocks.
- GLW's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GLW's current price/earnings ratio is 55.47, which is higher than 80.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corning Inc are TRMB, KEYS, JKHY, DOX, and ZBRA.
- GLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corning Inc's official web site, go to www.corning.com.
GLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.46||52-week high||$39.78|
|Prev. close||$36.96||52-week low||$17.44|
|Day high||$37.64||Avg. volume||4,670,972|
|50-day MA||$37.18||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$32.95||Market Cap||28.78B|
Corning Incorporated (GLW) Company Bio
Corning manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.
GLW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Corning Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Corning Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Corning Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 78% of its capital from equity, and 22% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 20.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.79 years comes in at -0.17%; that's greater than just 10.32% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Corning Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLW Latest Social Stream
View Full GLW Social Stream
Latest GLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corning Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLW as an investment opportunity.
Vaccine Glass Bottle Market to See Incredible Growth During 2027 With Leading Players CZSX, Shandong Pharmaceutical, ZHENG CHUAN, Thermofisher Scientific, Richland Glass, Gerresheimer, Nipro, Corning, Qorpak, Pacific Vial, and etc
The Global Vaccine & Medicine Glass Bottles Market survey report gives a detailed forecast and prospects of the market where 2020 is set as the base year and the forecast period is until 2027. It covers several factors that underline
Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware Market to grow by $ 843.1 mn in 2020, Borosil Glass Works Ltd. and Corning Inc. emerge as Key Contributors to growth|Industry Analysis, Market Trends, Opportunities and Forecast 2024| Technavio
NEW YORK , March 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio has been monitoring the laboratory glassware and plasticware market and it is poised to grow by USD 843.1 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Get Free sample report in MINUTES Impact of COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a high impact on the laboratory glassware and plasticware m...
Cell Culture Market – Corning Incorporated, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, BioSpherix, Ltd., Cell Culture Company, LLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., VWR International LLC
Cell Culture Market Report 2021 added recently by Coherent Market Insights, evaluates the industry in terms of market size, market share, revenue estimation, and geographical outlook. The study also delivers a precise summary that illustrates the competitive milieu, growth opportunities
The buyout is a strategic fit for Altice (ATUS) as it aims to extend its geographic reach with greater market penetration.
NETGEAR (NTGR) continues to capitalize on technology inflections, create new categories and build recurring service revenues to maintain its market leadership position and drive future growth.
GLW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GLWWant to see what other sources are saying about Corning Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!