Corning Incorporated (GLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GLW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.77% of US stocks.
- GLW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- GLW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.81% of US stocks).
GLW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,846,075,681, Corning Inc has a greater market value than 91.48% of US stocks.
- GLW's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, GLW has reported earnings growth of 371.01%, putting it ahead of 93.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRMB, ENTG, SSNC, SPOT, and TTWO.
- GLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corning Inc's official web site, go to www.corning.com.
GLW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GLW's price/earnings ratio is 50.26% lower, now standing at 19.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GLW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- GLW's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLW.
GLW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.61%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.46%.
The table below shows GLW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.89% of graded US stocks.
- GLW's asset turnover comes in at 0.434 -- ranking 36th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CENX, TWI, and FRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLW.
The table below shows GLW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.61||52-week high||$46.82|
|Prev. close||$38.23||52-week low||$31.28|
|Day high||$38.90||Avg. volume||4,423,872|
|50-day MA||$38.54||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$40.51||Market Cap||32.97B|
Corning Incorporated (GLW) Company Bio
Corning manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLW Latest Social Stream
View Full GLW Social Stream
Latest GLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corning Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLW as an investment opportunity.
3D Cell Culture Market Share, Growth Factors and Future Trends 2021 to 2027 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning, Lonza Group, Kuraray Co
The Global 3D Cell Culture Market research report offers detailed information on business development, advanced growth strategies, and forecasted trends. It covers sales patterns, market size, price structure, market share, and market progressions, as well as the current condition and
Corning's (GLW) performance in the third quarter of 2021 is likely to have benefited from positive momentum across all five business segments.
A company that manufactures the fiber-optic cable used to support telecommunications networks is the first enterprise to implement a newly available network that provides highly secure, near-real-time connectivity. Corning Incorporated added this completely dedicated private network and mobile edge computing infrastructure to one of its plants. Provided through a collaboration between Verizon Business and Amazon 
Corning (GLW) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
With support from Apples Advanced Manufacturing Fund, experts at both companies worked together to develop a new glass-ceramic, which gets its strength from nano-ceramic crystals, produced in Cornings plant in Harrodsburg, Kentucky, the facility where every generation of iPhone glass has been made. The new material was enabled by a high-temperature crystallization step which forms  The post Apple awards Corning $45 million from its Advanced Manufacturing Fund appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
GLW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|