Corning Incorporated (GLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GLW Stock Summary
- GLW has a market capitalization of $23,119,439,897 -- more than approximately 91.65% of US stocks.
- GLW's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Corning Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 29.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALXN, CMI, ZBRA, IQ, and JKHY.
- GLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corning Inc's official web site, go to www.corning.com.
GLW Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.02||52-week high||$35.34|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$26.75|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||4,920,763|
|50-day MA||$29.08||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$30.85||Market Cap||21.55B|
Corning Incorporated (GLW) Company Bio
Corning manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.