Corning Incorporated (GLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLW POWR Grades
- GLW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- GLW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- GLW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 47.58% of US stocks).
GLW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,059,562,897, Corning Inc has a greater market value than 93.15% of US stocks.
- GLW's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, GLW has reported earnings growth of 140.86%, putting it ahead of 88.19% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corning Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APTV, ADM, CNQ, PXD, and STM.
- Visit GLW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corning.com.
GLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.28||52-week high||$46.82|
|Prev. close||$43.53||52-week low||$19.45|
|Day high||$44.57||Avg. volume||4,687,298|
|50-day MA||$43.45||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$37.14||Market Cap||37.70B|
Corning Incorporated (GLW) Company Bio
Corning manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.
GLW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Corning Inc. To summarize, we found that Corning Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GLW, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.05% -- higher than merely 17.92% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, GLW is generating more cash flow than 86.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- Corning Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLW Latest Social Stream
View Full GLW Social Stream
Latest GLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corning Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLW as an investment opportunity.
Over the years, Corning (GLW) has been a steady supplier of precision glass components for iPhone, Apple watches and iPads.
The facility will support BOE, China’s leading panel makerCORNING, N.Y., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corning Incorporated (NYSE: GLW) today hosted an opening ceremony for its Gen 10.5 liquid crystal display (LCD) glass substrate manufacturing facility in the city of Wuhan in the Hubei Province, China. The facility is co-located with a BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. (BOE) plant. With the successful operation of the plant, and the easing of restrictions in the region, Corning is commemorating this important step in building its presence in China and strengthening its relationship with an industry leader. This high-volume manufacturing facility allows Corning to deliver Gen 10.5 glass substrates, measuring approximately 3 meters wide by 3 meters high, directly to BOE for its productio...
CommScope's (COMM) first-quarter 2021 results reflect higher overall sales driven by healthy demand of its products.
Driven by healthy demand for video security products and services, Motorola Solutions (MSI) surpasses first-quarter 2021 earnings estimates on record quarterly revenues.
These stocks offer 'A' dividend ratings in Portfolio Grader as well as strong overall grades.
GLW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|