Corning Incorporated (GLW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GLW has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.2%, higher than about merely 5.38% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for GLW has decreased for the 5th consecutive quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GLW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CRESY, UCBI, UVSP, SMLP and FFNW.
GLW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GLW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 49.22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Corning Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, GLW provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 74.19% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Corning Inc, its beta is lower than merely 24.51% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Corning Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 10.48% of them.
GLW Dividend Chart
GLW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|