GameStop Corporation (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GME POWR Grades
- GME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GME is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- GME's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.3% of US stocks).
GME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GME is 11.66 -- better than 97.3% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GameStop Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of GameStop Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GameStop Corp are GPS, DXC, FNF, FFIN, and WRB.
- GME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GameStop Corp's official web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.92||52-week high||$483.00|
|Prev. close||$164.50||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$166.47||Avg. volume||32,440,146|
|50-day MA||$177.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.12||Market Cap||11.32B|
GameStop Corporation (GME) Company Bio
GameStop Corp. engages in the retail of multichannel video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. The United States segment includes the retail operations and electronic commerce websites www.gamestop.com and www.thinkgeek.com, Game Informer magazine, and Kongregate. The Canada segment comprises of retail and e-commerce business. The Australia segment refers to the retail and e-commerce operations in Australia and New Zealand. The Europe segment pertains to the retail and e-commerce operations in the European countries. The company was founded by Daniel A. DeMatteo in June 2000 and is headquartered in Grapevine, TX.
GME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GameStop Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GameStop Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GameStop Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.54 years, is -0.2% -- higher than merely 8.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- GameStop Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.26% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), GameStop Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 17.33% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GME Latest Social Stream
View Full GME Social Stream
Latest GME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GameStop Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GME as an investment opportunity.
It's all about earnings power off and on the price chart for investors buying into some of today's most-shorted stocks with greater authority.
So what will the stock market do today?
Despite differing outcomes, shares of GameStop and AMC Entertainment were moving in almost perfect sync on Friday as the two most popular meme stocks experienced very similar choppy trading one day after both experienced major surges.
Musk said he was 'working with doge devs to improve system transaction efficiency' and said the efforts were 'potentially promising.'
AMC Entertainment (AMC) stock is on the rise today as investors in the meme stock are pushing for a squeeze on social media.
GME Price Returns