GameStop Corporation (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GME Stock Summary
- GameStop Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.39% of US listed stocks.
- GME's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.82% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GME comes in at 241.18% -- higher than that of 97.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWMC, USAK, AP, PBPB, and ULH.
- GME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GameStop Corp's official web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Stock Price Chart More Charts
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$10.08|
|Prev. close||$2.80||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||3,835,885|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.81||Market Cap||199.18M|
GameStop Corporation (GME) Company Bio
GameStop is a multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Grapevine, Texas.