GameStop Corporation (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GME POWR Grades
- GME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.59% of US stocks.
- GME's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- GME ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GME is 3.35 -- better than 86.13% of US stocks.
- GME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 10,643.43 -- higher than 99.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.19%, GameStop Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.77% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GameStop Corp are MANU, EME, MSM, UFPI, and RPM.
- GME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GameStop Corp's official web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GME's price/sales ratio is 9.68% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- GME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 118.1 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, GME's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GME.
GME Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.42%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.84%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -79.9%.
The table below shows GME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.08% of graded US stocks.
- GME's asset turnover comes in at 1.998 -- ranking 49th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DLTR, IFMK, and DLTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GME.
The table below shows GME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.91||52-week high||$483.00|
|Prev. close||$116.65||52-week low||$36.06|
|Day high||$113.75||Avg. volume||4,030,800|
|50-day MA||$169.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$183.12||Market Cap||8.32B|
GameStop Corporation (GME) Company Bio
GameStop Corp. engages in the retail of multichannel video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. The United States segment includes the retail operations and electronic commerce websites www.gamestop.com and www.thinkgeek.com, Game Informer magazine, and Kongregate. The Canada segment comprises of retail and e-commerce business. The Australia segment refers to the retail and e-commerce operations in Australia and New Zealand. The Europe segment pertains to the retail and e-commerce operations in the European countries. The company was founded by Daniel A. DeMatteo in June 2000 and is headquartered in Grapevine, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
GME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GME Latest Social Stream
View Full GME Social Stream
Latest GME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GameStop Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GME as an investment opportunity.
Reddit stocks might be most notable as it relates to GameStop and AMC.
The price of Loopring (CRYPTO: LRC) is rapidly falling in Monday's trading. The token was down roughly 9.7% over the previous 24 hours as of 4:15 p.m ET amid sell-off pressures for the broader cryptocurrency market. With a market capitalization of roughly $1.6 billion, Loopring ranks as the 71st largest token by market cap and is a fairly small cryptocurrency compared to top players in the space.
LRC has reached levels that were last seen back in November 2021.
JPMorgan, Lucid Motors, GameStop and Union Pacific were our top stock trades for next week.
These seven penny stocks had a bullish year in 2021 and all garner bullish sentiment from the analyst community which could point to continued growth.
GME Price Returns