GameStop Corporation (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GME Stock Summary
- GameStop Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.13% of US listed stocks.
- GME's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.33% of US stocks.
- GameStop Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 213.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GameStop Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SONA, TWMC, AAWW, RRD, and FGBI.
- GME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GameStop Corp's official web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Stock Price Chart More Charts
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.75||52-week high||$16.90|
|Prev. close||$4.62||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||4,762,475|
|50-day MA||$5.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.89||Market Cap||313.13M|
GameStop Corporation (GME) Company Bio
GameStop is a multichannel video game, consumer electronics and wireless services retailer. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Grapevine, Texas.