GameStop Corp (GME) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering GameStop Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GME Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for GME as an investment opportunity.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of GME is higher than just about none of of Retail stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of GME is less than 0.640000000000001% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- GameStop Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 3.09% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- GME has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 6.18% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- The average analyst price target of GME is greater than 7.53% of Retail stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of GME is greater than 66.54% of all US stocks.
- GME has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for GME? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.