Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GNK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GNK has reported earnings growth of -128.05%, putting it ahead of only 10.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd comes in at 31.92%, a number that bests 83.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GASS, PLYM, NE, UMH, and CIO.
- GNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's official web site, go to www.gencoshipping.com.
GNK Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNK Price/Volume Stats
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK) Company Bio
Genco Shipping & Trading transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.