Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNK POWR Grades
- GNK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GNK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.3% of US stocks).
GNK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GNK is more volatile than 91.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GNK comes in at 12.28% -- higher than that of 82.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDN, CPLG, RVI, INSW, and AR.
- GNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's official web site, go to www.gencoshipping.com.
GNK Valuation Summary
- GNK's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.7; this is 148.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GNK's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 85 months.
- GNK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNK.
GNK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 173.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 195.76%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 204.62%.
The table below shows GNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.55||52-week high||$20.61|
|Prev. close||$18.08||52-week low||$6.14|
|Day high||$18.27||Avg. volume||936,843|
|50-day MA||$17.57||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$11.65||Market Cap||735.56M|
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK) Company Bio
Genco Shipping & Trading transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
GNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. To summarize, we found that Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GNK, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 64. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 23.49% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.16. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNK Latest Social Stream
View Full GNK Social Stream
Latest GNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNK as an investment opportunity.
Genco Shipping (GNK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Escalating operating expenses are likely to get reflected in Expeditors' (EXPD) Q2 performance.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
NEW YORK, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE: GNK) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss the Company’s results for the second quarter of 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and include a slide presentation. The Company will issue financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 after the close of market t
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
GNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNKWant to do more research on Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch