Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GNK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -68.14%; that's higher than only 19.02% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GNK comes in at 12.23% -- higher than that of 84.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd are NE, GASS, GPOR, KRG, and CLUB.
- GNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's official web site, go to www.gencoshipping.com.
GNK Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.97||52-week high||$11.82|
|Prev. close||$7.65||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$8.04||Avg. volume||218,433|
|50-day MA||$9.38||Dividend yield||8.78%|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||332.78M|
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK) Company Bio
Genco Shipping & Trading transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
GNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. To summarize, we found that Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd ranked in the 84st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 423.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GNK, they are:
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 13.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.16. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 16.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|