Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.44||52-week high||$19.84|
|Prev. close||$14.66||52-week low||$12.39|
|Day high||$14.84||Avg. volume||804,128|
|50-day MA||$14.16||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$14.52||Market Cap||614.26M|
GNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GNK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GNK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GNK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.13, GENCO SHIPPING & TRADING LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GENCO SHIPPING & TRADING LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that GNK's revenue has grown -33.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARLP, SITC, DAC, MGY, and AHCO.
- GNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENCO SHIPPING & TRADING LTD's official web site, go to www.gencoshipping.com.
GNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GNK's price/sales ratio is 10.53% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- GNK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNK.
GNK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 296.98%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -74.69%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 515.78%.
The table below shows GNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.27% of graded US stocks.
- GNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 51st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ECHO, USDP, and AIRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNK.
The table below shows GNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Company Bio
Genco Shipping & Trading transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
GNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNK Latest Social Stream
View Full GNK Social Stream
Latest GNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENCO SHIPPING & TRADING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNK as an investment opportunity.
Revolving Credit Facility Significantly Increases Borrowing Capacity & Enhances Financial FlexibilityNEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE:GNK) (“Genco” or the “Company”), the largest U.S. headquartered drybulk shipowner focused on the global transportation of commodities, today announced that it has closed its previously announced $500 million revolving credit facility. Key terms of the $500 million revolving credit facility include: Borrowing capaci
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best shipping and container stocks to buy. To skip our recent market trends and activity analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Shipping and Container Stocks to Buy. The usually inconspicuous realm of shipping stocks gained prominence during the COVID-19 pandemic, […]
Acquired Two High Specification Scrubber-Fitted Capesize Vessels; Agreed to Sell Older, Less Fuel-Efficient Capesize VesselNEW YORK, Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE:GNK) (“Genco” or the “Company”), the largest U.S. headquartered drybulk shipowner focused on the global transportation of commodities, has acquired an additional 2016-built 181,000 dwt scrubber-fitted Capesize vessel, the Genco Reliance, for a purchase price of $43.0 million. The Company took
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE:GNK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Presentation. Before we begin, please note that there will be a slide presentation accompanying today’s conference call. That presentation […]
Q3 2023 Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd Earnings Call
GNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNKWant to do more research on Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch