Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) (GNK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -30.73 -- higher than 4.62% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GNK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.09, ranking above 5.64% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GNK has less volatility in its price than 8.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GNK's price: PAAS, HBB, FTI, RKT and HIHO.
GNK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GNK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 69.5% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd are:
- GNK's market cap is about 308 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.09 is greater than just 12.94% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's expected return of 69.5% is higher than 92.69% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GNK has a discount rate lower than 92.69% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 8.68% of them.
GNK Dividend Chart
GNK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GNK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GNK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd Common Stock (GNK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) - Dividend Investor
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha