Gentex Corporation (GNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.54||52-week high||$34.33|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$23.28|
|Day high||$32.85||Avg. volume||1,238,224|
|50-day MA||$32.48||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$29.14||Market Cap||7.60B|
GNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTX POWR Grades
- GNTX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNTX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GNTX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.44% of US stocks).
GNTX Stock Summary
- GENTEX CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.48% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GENTEX CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- GNTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENTEX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IMNM, YMAB, MTSI, VYNE, and CYCN.
- GNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENTEX CORP's official web site, go to www.gentex.com.
GNTX Valuation Summary
- GNTX's price/earnings ratio is 20.4; this is 36% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GNTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTX.
GNTX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 29.71%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.31%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16%.
The table below shows GNTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNTX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.72% of graded US stocks.
- GNTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.871 -- ranking 38th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ADNT, THRM, and STRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNTX.
The table below shows GNTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gentex Corporation (GNTX) Company Bio
Gentex Corporation is a supplier of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and electronics to the automotive industry, dimmable aircraft windows for aviation markets and fire protection products to the fire protection market. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan.
GNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTX Social Stream
Latest GNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENTEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTX as an investment opportunity.
The board of Gentex Corporation ( NASDAQ:GNTX ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.12 per share on the...
ZEELAND, Mich., Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX), the Zeeland, Michigan-based supplier of digital vision, connected car, dimmable glass, and fire protection technologies, is pleased to announce that it will release its third quarter 2023 financial results on Friday, October 27, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call for the investment community at 9:30am ET to discuss the results. The call will also be available to the general public
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Gentex Corporation's (NASDAQ:GNTX) Stock Up Recently?
Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 17% over the last three...
Gentex Technology Hub Office Technology company and long-time automotive supplier Gentex Corporation announced today that it has opened a technology hub in downtown Grand Rapids designed to help the company support, attract, and retain top engineering and software talent from throughout West Michigan. Gentex Technology Hub Office Gentex's new technology hub is located on the second floor of 25 Ottawa, in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids. Gentex is leasing the space, which is designed to suppor
CVGI vs. GNTX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
GNTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|