Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOGL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GOGL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GOGL Stock Summary
- GOGL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.7, which is higher than only 5.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Golden Ocean Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Golden Ocean Group Ltd is higher than it is for about 91.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Golden Ocean Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ATCO, FR, SB, NMM, and TNP.
- GOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Golden Ocean Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.goldenocean.bm.
GOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GOGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.23% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 243 months, GOGL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GOGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGL.
GOGL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.3%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 140.23%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -29.99%.
The table below shows GOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOGL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.6% of graded US stocks.
- GOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.265 -- ranking 76th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DSKE, HTLD, and DAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOGL.
The table below shows GOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.75||52-week high||$16.46|
|Prev. close||$11.64||52-week low||$7.59|
|Day high||$11.34||Avg. volume||4,116,179|
|50-day MA||$13.60||Dividend yield||18.6%|
|200-day MA||$11.05||Market Cap||1.54B|
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Company Bio
Golden Ocean Group Limited engages in the transportation of dry bulk cargoes in the Capesize and Panamax markets. The company transports ores, coal, grains, and fertilizers along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGL Social Stream
Latest GOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Ocean Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGL as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Golden Ocean Group Limited in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
TPH, and GOGL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on February 23, 2022
GOGL, BA, and TS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on February 23, 2022
Gainers: KBR KBR +8%, Golden Ocean Group (NASDAQ:GOGL) +7%, Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ:SBLK) +6%, Joby Aviation (NYSE:JOBY) +6%, Genco Shipping & Trading (NYSE:GNK) +5%. Losers: Sidus Space SIDU -19%, Alpine 4 Holdings (NASDAQ:ALPP) -13%, Team (NYSE:TISI) -12%, Tritium DCFC (NASDAQ:DCFC) -12%, View (NASDAQ:VIEW) -11%....
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
GOGL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Golden Ocean Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch