Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.86% of US stocks.
- GOGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GOGL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.33% of US stocks).
GOGL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Golden Ocean Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Golden Ocean Group Ltd is higher than it is for about 89.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GOGL has reported earnings growth of -227.75%, putting it ahead of just 9.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Golden Ocean Group Ltd are WRI, MMAC, FSP, ENBL, and JOE.
- Visit GOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldenocean.bm.
GOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GOGL's price/sales ratio is 8.57% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GOGL's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGL.
GOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.09||52-week high||$11.18|
|Prev. close||$10.95||52-week low||$3.17|
|Day high||$11.18||Avg. volume||912,436|
|50-day MA||$8.90||Dividend yield||9.02%|
|200-day MA||$5.80||Market Cap||1.59B|
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Company Bio
Golden Ocean Group Limited engages in the transportation of dry bulk cargoes in the Capesize and Panamax markets. The company transports ores, coal, grains, and fertilizers along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
GOGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOGL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Golden Ocean Group Ltd ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Golden Ocean Group Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.24 years, is -0.13% -- higher than just 11.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, GOGL is generating more cash flow than only 24.88% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Golden Ocean Group Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.22% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGL Social Stream
Latest GOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Ocean Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGL as an investment opportunity.
Golden Ocean Group Limited (the “Company”) advises that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on May 26, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. at Par-la-Ville Place, 4th Floor, 14 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2020 were presented to the Meeting. In addition, the following resolutions were passed: To set the maximum number of Directors to be not more than eight. To resolve that vacancies in the number of Directors be designated as casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such vacancies as and when it deems fit. To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company. To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company. To re-elect James...
We're back at it again with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday and Chinese education stocks are on the move.
Golden Ocean (GOGL): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $158.05M (+15.0% Y/Y) beats by $43.9M.Press Release...
Golden Ocean (GOGL) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, 400% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.Forward yield 10.37%Payable June 3; for shareholders of record June 2; ex-div June 1.See GOGL Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Please find enclosed the presentation of Golden Ocean Group Limited’s first quarter 2021 results for today’s webcast / conferance call at 15:00 CET. Attend by Webcast: Use to the follow link prior to the webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/4dtch4ov Attend by Conference Call: Applicable dial-in telephone numbers are as follows: International Dial In/UK Local #:+44 (0) 2071 928000United Kingdom (toll free):+44 (0) 8003 767922Norway Toll Free #:800 518 74USA #: +1 631-5107-495 Confirmation Code:9661474 The presentation material which will be used in the teleconference/webcast can be downloaded on www.goldenocean.bm and replay details will also be available at this website. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities ...
GOGL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Golden Ocean Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch