Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGL POWR Grades
- GOGL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.01% of US stocks.
- GOGL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- GOGL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GOGL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.8, GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ATCO, DLNG, BORR, KNOP, and TRTN.
- GOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.goldenocean.bm.
GOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GOGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.86% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- GOGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGL.
GOGL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -41.89%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.9%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 941.57%.
The table below shows GOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOGL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.6% of graded US stocks.
- GOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.265 -- ranking 76th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DSKE, HTLD, and DAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOGL.
The table below shows GOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.46||52-week high||$16.46|
|Prev. close||$8.32||52-week low||$7.24|
|Day high||$8.58||Avg. volume||3,540,021|
|50-day MA||$8.61||Dividend yield||16.83%|
|200-day MA||$10.97||Market Cap||1.21B|
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Company Bio
Golden Ocean Group Limited engages in the transportation of dry bulk cargoes in the Capesize and Panamax markets. The company transports ores, coal, grains, and fertilizers along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGL Social Stream
Latest GOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGL as an investment opportunity.
Reference is made to the stock announcement on October 4, 2022, where Golden Ocean Group Limited (OSE/NASDAQ: GOGL) announced the commencement of its share buy-back programme of maximum USD 100 million to purchase up to an aggregate of 10,000,000 of the company's common shares in a 12 months period from the announcement. Golden Ocean Group Limited (“GOGL” or the “Company”) announces that the Company has on December 2, 2022, purchased 250,000 of the Company’s own common stocks. 100,000 of the sha
Here are 10 examples of dividend stocks with high dividend yields but also hold an F-rating in Dividend Grader, indicating that you should stay far, far away from.
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (NASDAQ: GOGL) reported a third-quarter FY22 sales decline of 27.2% year-on-year to $282.05 million. Reported TCE rates for Capesize and Panamax/Ultramax vessels of $22,658 per day and $23,562 per day, respectively in Q3. The operating expenses increased 18.7% Q/Q to $202.2 million. The operating margin was 36%, and operating income for the quarter fell 34.7% Q/Q to $101.6 million. The company held $132.3 million in cash and equivalents as of September 30, 2022. Cash provi
Golden Ocean Group Limited ( NASDAQ:GOGL ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
Please find enclosed the presentation of Golden Ocean Group Limited’s third quarter 2022 results for today’s webcast / conference call at 15:00 CET. Attend by Webcast:Use to the follow link prior to the webcast:GOGL Q3 2022 Webcast Attend by Conference Call:Participants will need to register online prior to the conference call via the link below. Dial-in details will be available when registered. GOGL Q3 2022 Cenference Call A Q&A session will be held after the conference call/webcast. Informati
GOGL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Golden Ocean Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch