Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- GOGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- GOGL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.86% of US stocks).
GOGL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Golden Ocean Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Golden Ocean Group Ltd is higher than it is for about 92.69% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GOGL has reported earnings growth of -356.19%, putting it ahead of merely 6.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Golden Ocean Group Ltd are ATCO, TNP, PSXP, FR, and GLOP.
- Visit GOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldenocean.bm.
GOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GOGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.23% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 243 months, GOGL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GOGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGL.
GOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOGL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.86% of graded US stocks.
- GOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.265 -- ranking 72nd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- HTLD, DAC, and ATSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOGL.
The table below shows GOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.56||52-week high||$12.17|
|Prev. close||$10.35||52-week low||$3.17|
|Day high||$10.62||Avg. volume||1,048,333|
|50-day MA||$10.44||Dividend yield||18.94%|
|200-day MA||$8.25||Market Cap||1.51B|
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Company Bio
Golden Ocean Group Limited engages in the transportation of dry bulk cargoes in the Capesize and Panamax markets. The company transports ores, coal, grains, and fertilizers along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGL Social Stream
Latest GOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Ocean Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGL as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Welcome back, trader!
The shipping industry includes companies that transport cargo around the world, from grains to apparel to electronics to appliances. The shipping industry has a significant mismatch between supply and demand which has been exacerbated by global supply chains that have been strained amid the pandemic. In the past year, the shipping industry has slightly underperformed the broader market.
In this article, we discuss the 9 stocks Michael Burry is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Michael Burry is Loading Up on These 4 Stocks. There are very few investors who command sweeping attention on Wall Street. Michael Burry, the California-born hedge fund […]
Golden Ocean Group has managed to bag some comparatively early delivery slots in China, revealing today orders for three kamsarmaxes. The 85,000 dwt ships will deliver from Q3 in 2023 through to the first quarter of 2024. The yard and price have not been identified. Ulrik Andersen, CEO of Golden Ocean Management, commented: With this
GOGL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Golden Ocean Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch