Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.84% of US stocks.
- GOLD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GOLD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.22% of US stocks).
GOLD Stock Summary
- GOLD has a higher market value than 93.16% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,869,729,840.
- GOLD's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For GOLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNTX, CKPT, MX, FSR, and HGEN.
- Visit GOLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GOLD's price/earnings ratio is 35.82% higher, now standing at 18.2.
- GOLD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.4%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 1.39%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 173.43%.
The table below shows GOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.81% of graded US stocks.
- GOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 22nd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, NEM, and CDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLD.
The table below shows GOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.48||52-week high||$26.07|
|Prev. close||$19.67||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$19.75||Avg. volume||18,888,258|
|50-day MA||$17.59||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$17.60||Market Cap||34.19B|
Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation is a mining company that produces gold and copper with 16 operating sites in 13 countries. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has mining operations in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, Mali, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, the United States and Zambia. In 2019, it produced 5.5 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of $894/ounce and 432 million pounds of copper at all-in sustaining costs of $2.52/pound. As of 31 December 2019, the company had 71 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARRICK GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
Barrick Gold (GOLD) (TSX:ABX) on Wednesday said its gold mines in North Mara and Bulyanhulu boosted their combined output to 547,000 ounces in 2022."The restart of mining at the Gena pit…
All amounts expressed in US dollars BULYANHULU, Tanzania, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (TSX:ABX) – Barrick’s two gold mines in Tanzania, North Mara and Bulyanhulu, boosted their combined output to 547,0001 ounces in 2022, achieving another step towards their potential Tier One2 status in the group’s asset portfolio as a combined complex. At the same time, exploration is continuing to deliver opportunities to grow the mineral reserves net of depletion at
Shares of Barrick Gold Corp. rose 1.01% to C$25.95 Tuesday, in what proved to be an otherwise all-around down trading session for the Canadian market, with…
Barrick Gold (GOLD) closed the most recent trading day at $19.42, moving +0.99% from the previous trading session.
Encourages ''exclusivity'' rather than looking at a global solution for the shift away from fossil fuels, he says
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|