Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLD POWR Grades
- GOLD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOLD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GOLD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
GOLD Stock Summary
- GOLD has a higher market value than 93.13% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,946,572,338.
- Barrick Gold Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barrick Gold Corp is higher than it is for about 89.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barrick Gold Corp are WMB, MT, MPLX, KMI, and OKE.
- Visit GOLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GOLD's price/earnings ratio is 34.06% lower, now standing at 15.1.
- GOLD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GOLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.51||52-week high||$31.22|
|Prev. close||$21.77||52-week low||$18.64|
|Day high||$21.79||Avg. volume||17,371,301|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$22.71||Market Cap||38.25B|
Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation produces and sells gold and copper. The company is also involved in exploration and mine development activities in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, the Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Tanzania, Zambia, and Saudi Arabia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
GOLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Barrick Gold Corp. To summarize, we found that Barrick Gold Corp ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 84.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Barrick Gold Corp ended up being:
- GOLD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Barrick Gold Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.89% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barrick Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
Barrick Gold (GOLD) closed the most recent trading day at $21.77, moving -0.18% from the previous trading session.
Barrick Gold has signed four gold exploration deals worth up to US$8.8 million in Egypts Eastern Desert, after succeeding in an international tender launched by the North African nation last year. Earlier this week, Egypts Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources announced the news that Barrick
Gold stocks such as Barrick Gold and Kirkland Lake Gold might offer investors a hedge against inflation while providing them exposure to an alternative asset class. The post 2 Canadian Gold Stocks That Could Soar in the 2nd Half of 2021 appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Barrick Gold announced that it has been awarded four exploration licenses for 19 blocks following its participation in the International tender led by the Egyptian government for exploration of gold and associated minerals in Eastern Desert region of the country. The deal will be the companys first investment in Egypt which currently has only one  The post Barrick Gold Signed Four Contract for Gold Exploration in Egypt first appeared on Mining Turkey - Mining Hub of the MENA & Balkans .
Barrick Gold (TSX: ABX) (NYSE: GOLD) has inked four gold exploration deals in Egypts Eastern Desert, the countrys ministry of petroleum and mineral resources said on Tuesday. The miner, which won an international tender Egypt launched last year, will explore in 19 new blocks in the Eastern Desert with an estimated total investment of $8.8 million. We believe that it is essential to
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|