Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GOLD Stock Summary
- Barrick Gold Corp's market capitalization of $31,360,474,202 is ahead of 93.37% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.13%, Barrick Gold Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.56% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Barrick Gold Corp comes in at -29.26%, a number that bests merely 6.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barrick Gold Corp are DOW, TEL, HPQ, PCAR, and EBAY.
- GOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barrick Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.00||52-week high||$20.07|
|Prev. close||$18.62||52-week low||$11.65|
|Day high||$18.50||Avg. volume||12,302,928|
|50-day MA||$17.61||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$16.35||Market Cap||32.00B|
Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation produces and sells gold and copper. The company is also involved in exploration and mine development activities in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, the Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Tanzania, Zambia, and Saudi Arabia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
GOLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Barrick Gold Corp. To summarize, we found that Barrick Gold Corp ranked in the 3st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Barrick Gold Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.98 years comes in at -0.31%; that's greater than just 5.29% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Barrick Gold Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.36. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 20.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Barrick Gold Corp has a reliance on debt greater than merely 24.58% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|