Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLD POWR Grades
- GOLD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOLD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- GOLD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.22% of US stocks).
GOLD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,459,230,000, Barrick Gold Corp has a greater market value than 91.9% of US stocks.
- GOLD's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barrick Gold Corp is higher than it is for about 92.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Barrick Gold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OMEX, GNFT, SQNS, IMOS, and NOK.
- GOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barrick Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- GOLD's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 81.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GOLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, GOLD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 8.52%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -15.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.21%.
The table below shows GOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.29% of graded US stocks.
- GOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 22nd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, GORO, and NEM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLD.
The table below shows GOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.73||52-week high||$29.60|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||17,340,793|
|50-day MA||$19.14||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$21.10||Market Cap||35.09B|
Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation produces and sells gold and copper. The company is also involved in exploration and mine development activities in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, the Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Tanzania, Zambia, and Saudi Arabia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barrick Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
Barrick Gold is set for upside after management restructuring and key acquisitions.
In the latest trading session, Barrick Gold (GOLD) closed at $19.42, marking a +0.57% move from the previous day.
Barrick (GOLD) reports preliminary third-quarter sales of 1.07 million ounces of gold as well as preliminary production of 1.09 million ounces.
All amounts expressed in US DollarsSANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (TSX:ABX) –– Barrick Gold Corporation’s Pueblo Viejo mine is continuing to advance a plant expansion and tailings storage facility project designed to extend its life to 2040 and beyond, president and chief executive Mark Bristow said here today. Speaking at a local media briefing, Bristow noted that so far this year the Tier One1 mine had paid $522 million
All amounts expressed in US dollars unless stated otherwise SAN JUAN, Argentina, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NYSE:GOLD) (TSX:ABX) – Barrick Gold Corporation’s president and chief executive Mark Bristow and San Juan governor Sergio Uñac today signed an agreement for the establishment of a trust fund for community development projects. The fund will be financed by 1.5% of the Veladero gold mine’s sales, which is estimated to amount to $138 million1,2 during the current life of the mine whic
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|