Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLD POWR Grades
- GOLD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.31% of US stocks.
- GOLD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GOLD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
GOLD Stock Summary
- GOLD has a higher market value than 93.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,646,990,338.
- GOLD's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For GOLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.81% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TECK, GNFT, GMAB, RACE, and NOK.
- GOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barrick Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- GOLD's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 81.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GOLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, GOLD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.1%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 61.13%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.91%.
The table below shows GOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.81% of graded US stocks.
- GOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 22nd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, NEM, and CDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLD.
The table below shows GOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.63||52-week high||$26.07|
|Prev. close||$21.25||52-week low||$17.27|
|Day high||$21.08||Avg. volume||21,569,934|
|50-day MA||$23.17||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$20.58||Market Cap||36.71B|
Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation produces and sells gold and copper. The company is also involved in exploration and mine development activities in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, the Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Tanzania, Zambia, and Saudi Arabia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barrick Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
Barrick Gold CEO says plans to reduce carbon emissions are good for business, not just the environment
"It''s giving us a return. It''ll drop the cost, make us less dependent on the hydrocarbons," Barrick Gold CEO Mark Bristow told CNBC''s Jim Cramer.
"Mad Money" host Jim Cramer interview Barrick Gold CEO Mark Bristow on Friday''s episode of the show.
Barrick Gold CEO Mark Bristow told CNBC''s Jim Cramer on Friday that the company''s plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions will deliver financial benefits
The post Barrick Gold CEO says plans to cut carbon emissions are good for business appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Barrick Gold CEO Mark Bristow told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday that the company’s plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions will deliver financial benefits internally, in addition to the positive…
Gold prices are rocketing higher as investors flee equities and move money into safe havens amid concerns over geopolitical instability.
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|