Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- GOLD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GOLD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GOLD Stock Summary
- BARRICK GOLD CORP's market capitalization of $25,129,581,840 is ahead of 92% of US-listed equities.
- BARRICK GOLD CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- For GOLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BARRICK GOLD CORP are BNTX, IVA, ZYME, HGEN, and CKPT.
- Visit GOLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GOLD's price/sales ratio is 35.29% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- GOLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 169.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -14.06%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41.35%.
The table below shows GOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.81% of graded US stocks.
- GOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 22nd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, NEM, and CDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLD.
The table below shows GOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.10||52-week high||$26.07|
|Prev. close||$14.19||52-week low||$13.97|
|Day high||$14.55||Avg. volume||21,245,139|
|50-day MA||$15.60||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$19.60||Market Cap||24.91B|
Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation produces and sells gold and copper. The company is also involved in exploration and mine development activities in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, the Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Tanzania, Zambia, and Saudi Arabia. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARRICK GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best commodity stocks to invest in. If you want to read about some more commodity stocks, go directly to 5 Best Commodity Stocks To Invest In. Macroeconomic concerns have been clouding the commodities market in the past few days after the Federal Reserve in the United States hiked […]
Barrick Gold (GOLD) closed the most recent trading day at $15.07, moving -0.72% from the previous trading session.
ELKO, Nev., Sept. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold Mines (NGM) continues to demonstrate the impact of Barrick Gold Corporation’s (NYSE:GOLD)(TSX:ABX) strategy of combining the best assets with the best people as new projects and prospects secure its future as a high-quality, long-life operation for decades to come, says NGM chairman Mark Bristow. Speaking during a visit by a group of equity analysts and investors to see first-hand the development of the Goldrush underground project, the
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 Best Canadian Stocks to Buy. To skip our analysis of the iShares MSCI Canada ETF, its performance, and weighting of the components, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Canadian Stocks to Buy. An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is a type of […]
(Bloomberg) -- The world’s top gold mining executives see cost pressures sticking around into next year, adding to industry headwinds fueled by economic and political uncertainty, supply-chain disruptions and surging interest rates.Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkrainePowell Signals More Pain to Come With Fed Sending Rates HigherUkraine Seizes Dozens of Russian Tanks Left by Fleeing ForcesCitadel’s Griffin Brings Billions to Miami With Political
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|