Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.88||52-week high||$21.17|
|Prev. close||$16.78||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$17.21||Avg. volume||17,624,861|
|50-day MA||$18.86||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$17.10||Market Cap||29.63B|
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOLD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GOLD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.94% of US stocks).
GOLD Stock Summary
- GOLD's went public 37.42 years ago, making it older than 93.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 269.16, BARRICK GOLD CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of BARRICK GOLD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BARRICK GOLD CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AEM, TECK, SSRM, HES, and IFF.
- GOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BARRICK GOLD CORP's official web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GOLD's price/earnings ratio is 2100% higher, now standing at 283.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GOLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.79%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -56.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.5%.
The table below shows GOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.81% of graded US stocks.
- GOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 22nd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, NEM, and CDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLD.
The table below shows GOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation is a mining company that produces gold and copper with 16 operating sites in 13 countries. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has mining operations in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, Mali, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, the United States and Zambia. In 2019, it produced 5.5 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of $894/ounce and 432 million pounds of copper at all-in sustaining costs of $2.52/pound. As of 31 December 2019, the company had 71 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARRICK GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
15 Stocks Warren Buffett Sold
In this article, we will discuss 15 stocks Warren Buffett sold. However, if you want to go straight to the top five stocks, you can look at the 5 Stocks Warren Buffett Sold. Berkshire Hathaway, headed by Warren Buffett, sold $13.3 billion worth of stock in the first quarter of 2023 while investing only a […]
Gold Miners’ Q1’23 Fundamentals
The gold miners just finished reporting their latest quarterly results, revealing how they are actually faring fundamentally.
7 High-Quality S&P 500 Stocks to Buy on the Dip
Long-term investors who pick-up stocks now on the cheap are sure to be rewarded when the market recovers more and we once again enter a broad-based rally that leads to a full-blown bull market.
Barrick Gold Corporation's (TSE:ABX) Stock Is Going Strong: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Most readers would already be aware that Barrick Gold's (TSE:ABX) stock increased significantly by 10% over the past...
ETFs in Focus After Mixed-Bag Gold Mining Q1 Results
Gold mining ETFs reported a decline in the past one month following mixed-to-downbeat Q1 earnings results.
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOLDWant to see what other sources are saying about Barrick Gold Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Barrick Gold Corp (GOLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Barrick Gold Corp (GOLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Barrick Gold Corp (GOLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...