Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GOLF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- GOLF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GOLF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
GOLF Stock Summary
- Acushnet Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2016, making it an older stock than just 16.22% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.23%, Acushnet Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GOLF has reported earnings growth of 47.12%, putting it ahead of 74.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acushnet Holdings Corp are FIX, DORM, WIRE, HELE, and JOUT.
- Visit GOLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acushnetholdingscorp.com.
GOLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.58||52-week high||$54.20|
|Prev. close||$50.39||52-week low||$32.42|
|Day high||$50.86||Avg. volume||279,367|
|50-day MA||$47.79||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$41.17||Market Cap||3.75B|
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Company Bio
Acushnet Company, Inc. manufactures and markets golf products to customers in the United States and internationally. It offers golf balls, clubs, shoes, gloves, outerwear, socks, putters, gear, and accessories, as well as apparel for men, women, and kids. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
GOLF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOLF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Acushnet Holdings Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 129.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Acushnet Holdings Corp ended up being:
- GOLF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Acushnet Holdings Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 14.58. This coverage rate is greater than that of 77.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Acushnet Holdings Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 16.63% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLF Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLF Social Stream
Latest GOLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acushnet Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLF as an investment opportunity.
Acushnet (GOLF) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Shareholders Will Probably Hold Off On Increasing Acushnet Holdings Corp.'s (NYSE:GOLF) CEO Compensation For The Time Being
Performance at Acushnet Holdings Corp. ( NYSE:GOLF ) has been reasonably good and CEO David Maher has done a decent job...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) Will Announce Earnings of $0.64 Per Share
Equities analysts predict that Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) will announce $0.64 earnings per share for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Five analysts have issued estimates for Acushnets earnings, with estimates ranging from $0.46 to $0.80. Acushnet posted earnings of $0.03 per share in the same quarter last year, which suggests a positive year over year 
Kellogg, Papa John's, WW International, Acushnet Holdings and Avid Technology are five top stock gainers for Thursday.
GOLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOLFWant to do more research on Acushnet Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch