Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLF POWR Grades
- GOLF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 62.51% of US stocks.
- GOLF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GOLF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.2% of US stocks).
GOLF Stock Summary
- GOLF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 248.81 -- higher than 88.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP's share price is greater than that of just 11.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWBI, TGEN, NTWK, CYAN, and ZD.
- Visit GOLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acushnetholdingscorp.com.
GOLF Valuation Summary
- GOLF's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.3; this is 10% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GOLF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 106.8 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLF.
GOLF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 154.92%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.35%.
The table below shows GOLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.61% of graded US stocks.
- GOLF's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 10th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- BBIG, MAT, and CLAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLF.
The table below shows GOLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.46||52-week high||$54.11|
|Prev. close||$50.13||52-week low||$37.46|
|Day high||$49.73||Avg. volume||367,786|
|50-day MA||$49.11||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$46.64||Market Cap||3.31B|
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Company Bio
Acushnet Company, Inc. manufactures and markets golf products to customers in the United States and internationally. It offers golf balls, clubs, shoes, gloves, outerwear, socks, putters, gear, and accessories, as well as apparel for men, women, and kids. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLF Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLF Social Stream
Latest GOLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLF as an investment opportunity.
If EPS Growth Is Important To You, Acushnet Holdings (NYSE:GOLF) Presents An Opportunity
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning or good afternoon and welcome to the Acushnet Company 4Q 2022 Earnings Call. My name is Adam, and I’ll be your operator for today. . I’ll now hand the floor over to Sondra Lennon to begin. Sondra, please go ahead […]
Acushnet Holdings Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Acushnet Holdings ( NYSE:GOLF ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.27b (up 5.7% from FY 2021...
Acushnet (GOLF) Reports Break-Even Earnings for Q4
Acushnet (GOLF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100% and 6.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Acushnet Holdings Corp. Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
FAIRHAVEN, Mass., March 01, 2023--Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) ("Acushnet") published its full year and fourth quarter 2022 financial results on March 1, 2023. The results are available via the Acushnet Investor Relations (http://www.acushnetholdingscorp.com/ir) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=acushnet&owner=exclude&action=getcompany) websites.
GOLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOLFWant to do more research on Acushnet Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...