Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GOLF Stock Summary
- GOLF's went public 4.33 years ago, making it older than only 14.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.65%, Acushnet Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 25.45% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GOLF is more volatile than only 19.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLWS, TNC, EML, TGEN, and EPC.
- Visit GOLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acushnetholdingscorp.com.
GOLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.22||52-week high||$47.67|
|Prev. close||$43.70||52-week low||$20.65|
|Day high||$43.78||Avg. volume||222,789|
|50-day MA||$42.58||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$37.07||Market Cap||3.14B|
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Company Bio
Acushnet Company, Inc. manufactures and markets golf products to customers in the United States and internationally. It offers golf balls, clubs, shoes, gloves, outerwear, socks, putters, gear, and accessories, as well as apparel for men, women, and kids. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
GOLF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Acushnet Holdings Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Acushnet Holdings Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 23.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Acushnet Holdings Corp ended up being:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 71.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Acushnet Holdings Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of 70.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Acushnet Holdings Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 17.02% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLF Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLF Social Stream
Latest GOLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acushnet Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLF as an investment opportunity.
Acushnet (GOLF) declares $0.165/share quarterly dividend, 6.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.155.Forward yield 1.51%Payable March 26; for shareholders of record March 12; ex-div March 11.See GOLF Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) ("Acushnet") published its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on February 25, 2021. The results are available via the Acushnet Investor Relations (http://www.acushnetholdingscorp.com/ir) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=acushnet&owner=exclude&action=getcompany) websites.
Acushnet Holdings Corp. to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results on February 25, 2021
FAIRHAVEN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE:GOLF) (“Acushnet”) will publish its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results on February 25, 2021 at approximately 6:45 a.m. Eastern Time. Acushnet will also issue an advisory news release via the Acushnet Investor Relations (http://www.acushnetholdingscorp.com/ir) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=acushnet&owner=exclude&action=getcompany) websites
Announcing: Acushnet Holdings (NYSE:GOLF) Stock Increased An Energizing 118% In The Last Three Years
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But in contrast you can...
Does Acushnet (GOLF) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
GOLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOLFWant to do more research on Acushnet Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!