Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOLF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GOLF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOLF is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- GOLF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GOLF Stock Summary
- ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 75.92% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 36.08%, ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 76.12% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP's share price is greater than that of only 17.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TAYD, ZD, SWBI, NVT, and AVNS.
- Visit GOLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acushnetholdingscorp.com.
GOLF Valuation Summary
- GOLF's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 87.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 74 months, GOLF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLF.
GOLF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.19%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 51.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.55%.
The table below shows GOLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.61% of graded US stocks.
- GOLF's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 10th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- BBIG, MAT, and CLAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLF.
The table below shows GOLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.40||52-week high||$56.48|
|Prev. close||$47.74||52-week low||$37.46|
|Day high||$48.43||Avg. volume||277,852|
|50-day MA||$45.25||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$44.56||Market Cap||3.40B|
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Company Bio
Acushnet Company, Inc. manufactures and markets golf products to customers in the United States and internationally. It offers golf balls, clubs, shoes, gloves, outerwear, socks, putters, gear, and accessories, as well as apparel for men, women, and kids. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLF Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLF Social Stream
Latest GOLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACUSHNET HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLF as an investment opportunity.
The leading golf equipment and apparel company appears to be outperforming the industry
What to watch in markets on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'd want to...
Morgan Stanley analyst Brian harbour maintained a Hold rating on Acushnet Holdings (GOLF - Research Report) today and set a price target of $50.00. The company's shares opened today at $44.31.According to TipRanks, harbour is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -1.2% and a 22.22% success rate.Currently, the analyst consensus on Acushnet Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $47.80, a 7.88% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 4, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $46.00 price target.
Should Weakness in Acushnet Holdings Corp.'s (NYSE:GOLF) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Acushnet Holdings' (NYSE:GOLF) recent performance, when its stock has...
GOLF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOLFWant to do more research on Acushnet Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch