Acushnet Holdings Corp. (GOLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.25 years, GOLF has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 4.75%.
- GOLF has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.31%, higher than about 83.56% stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 2nd straight quarter dividends for GOLF have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GOLF's price: MPX, XLNX, CIB, ETR and IRS.
GOLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GOLF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 47.6% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Acushnet Holdings Corp are:
- GOLF generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than only 24.37%.
- GOLF's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 18.97% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, GOLF has a beta lower than 81.85% of them.
GOLF Dividend Chart
GOLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GOLF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acushnet Holdings Corp and its dividends:
Acushnet Holdings Corp Common Stock (GOLF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) - Dividend Investor
Acushnet Holdings Corp (GOLF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha