Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOGL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GOOGL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a market capitalization of $1,280,529,480,000 -- more than approximately 99.96% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 131.67 -- higher than 83.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GOOGL is more volatile than 96.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMZN, TSLA, MSFT, BRK.B, and UNH.
- Visit GOOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GOOGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.44% lower, now standing at 15.7.
- Over the past 220 months, GOOGL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.36%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 63.36%.
The table below shows GOOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.92% of graded US stocks.
- GOOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 215th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SLNM, ID, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOGL.
The table below shows GOOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.05||52-week high||$151.55|
|Prev. close||$97.50||52-week low||$96.87|
|Day high||$100.70||Avg. volume||35,816,840|
|50-day MA||$110.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.29||Market Cap||1.31T|
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHABET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Brian White from Monness maintained a Buy rating on Alphabet Class A (GOOGL - Research Report), with a price target of $145.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $98.74.According to TipRanks, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.8% and a 55.84% success rate. White covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Apple, Alphabet Class A, and Salesforce.Alphabet Class A has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $142.91, implying a 44.73% upside from current levels.
Social media darling TikTok which is owned by ByteDance is closer to a deal with U.S. lawmakers related to data security and a deal could help ByteDance avoid a sale of the app, according to the New York Times. While a preliminary agreement is completed, deal terms still remain under negotiation. Further, under the deal, the app’s U.S. data would remain on U.S. servers and its algorithms could be monitored by Oracle. TikTok will also put in place a board of security experts and is also banning any political fundraising on the platform.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) stock investors probably want to pull the pin on all the uncertainty they have endured in recent months. Co-founder Ben Silbermann has stepped down as CEO, adding to the uncertainty surrounding the company's leadership. Under his leadership, Pinterest may be a top growth stock to buy now for three reasons.
Google's parent company Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG)(NASDAQ: GOOGL) may be considering an acquisition of image-browsing platform Pinterest (NYSE: PINS). Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai spoke at the Code Conference earlier this month. When asked if Pinterest was an acquisition target, Pichai stammered, "Look, I can't comment on a few, on any M&A deals."
The parent company of Google and Youtube is preparing for a sharp deterioration in the health of the economy.
GOOGL Price Returns