Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a market capitalization of $776,640,154,561 -- more than approximately 99.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 268.1%, Alphabet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.12% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Alphabet Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alphabet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMZN, BABA, AAPL, FB, and BRK.B.
- Visit GOOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,115.32||52-week high||$1,530.74|
|Prev. close||$1,102.10||52-week low||$1,008.87|
|Day high||$1,116.39||Avg. volume||2,460,101|
|50-day MA||$1,325.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,266.95||Market Cap||766.54B|
Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.