Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a market capitalization of $889,427,831,105 -- more than approximately 99.93% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 17.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 244.91%, Alphabet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.09% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMZN, MSFT, AAPL, FB, and BRK.B.
- GOOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alphabet Inc's official web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,342.89||52-week high||$1,357.55|
|Prev. close||$1,342.99||52-week low||$977.66|
|Day high||$1,348.00||Avg. volume||1,531,718|
|50-day MA||$1,273.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,197.61||Market Cap||926.17B|
Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.