Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOGL POWR Grades
- GOOGL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GOOGL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 50.89% of US stocks).
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a higher market value than 99.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,632,686,540,696.
- GOOGL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 20.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 63.11%, Alphabet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.72% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alphabet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMZN, MSFT, AAPL, FB, and BRK.B.
- GOOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alphabet Inc's official web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GOOGL's price/sales ratio is 54.72% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- Over the past 205 months, GOOGL's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.1.
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio has moved down $3.1 over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,434.48||52-week high||$2,455.51|
|Prev. close||$2,436.25||52-week low||$1,351.65|
|Day high||$2,438.39||Avg. volume||1,658,345|
|50-day MA||$2,338.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,936.47||Market Cap||1.63T|
Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alphabet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
Dow Jones Futures Rise After 586-Point Surge; Nasdaq Closes In On Record Highs; 5 Stocks To Buy And Watch
Dow Jones futures were higher late Monday. The Nasdaq is on the cusp of record highs, as Dow leader Microsoft leads five stocks to buy and watch.
(Bloomberg) -- Tens of thousands of people are coordinating online in search of clues surrounding what’s either a series of curious coincidences or a conspiracy led by one of the world’s most celebrated video game directors.It starts with a PlayStation 5 game called Abandoned. In April, Sony Group Corp. unveiled the project from a small Dutch company, Blue Box Game Studios, with scant details. From there, an elaborate theory emerged that the game does not exist and that it’s actually a secret, n
Microsoft is closing in on a new breakout and all-time high as it expands its cloud and AI capabilities by acquiring health care pioneer Nuance.
Cybersecurity and IoT company WISeKey International Holding Ltd (NASDAQ: WKEY) launched its new WISeID Cloud Storage service as a new addition to the WISeID platform for digital identity and cybersecurity services. The service, developed in partnership with NextCloud, facilitates universal access to users' files through multiple secure interfaces, like web browser, mobile applications for Apple Inc's (NASDAQ: AAPL) iOS and Alphabet Inc's (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) Android devices and desktop
Social media usage has decreased since reopening efforts began, a new report from Morgan Stanley Research found.
GOOGL Price Returns