Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.27||52-week high||$141.22|
|Prev. close||$131.86||52-week low||$84.86|
|Day high||$130.03||Avg. volume||32,886,469|
|50-day MA||$133.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.97||Market Cap||1.62T|
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.53% of US stocks.
- GOOGL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GOOGL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a market capitalization of $1,659,496,440,000 -- more than approximately 99.95% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.59, ALPHABET INC has a higher such ratio than 83.74% of stocks in our set.
- GOOGL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 22.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPHABET INC are AMZN, NVDA, META, TSLA, and LLY.
- Visit GOOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GOOGL's price/sales ratio is 323.08% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 234 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.92%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 43.23%.
The table below shows GOOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.92% of graded US stocks.
- GOOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 215th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SLNM, ID, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOGL.
The table below shows GOOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHABET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
The European Union is considering broadening the scope of proposed cybersecurity labelling rules that would affect not just Amazon, Alphabet's Google and Microsoft but also banks and airlines, according to the latest draft of the rules. The EU move to set up such a system comes as Big Tech looks to the government cloud market to drive growth in the coming years while a potential boom in artificial intelligence after the viral success of OpenAI's ChatGPT could also boost demand for cloud services. The latest proposal from EU cybersecurity agency ENISA concerns an EU certification scheme (EUCS) which vouches for the cybersecurity of cloud services and determines how governments and companies in the bloc select a vendor for their business.
In this piece, we will take a look at Leon Cooperman’s long term stock picks. If you want to skip our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund investor and the latest stock market news, then take a look at Billionaire Leon Cooperman’s Long-Term Stock Picks: Top 5 Stocks. Leon Cooperman is one of the most […]
Alphabet (GOOGL) unveils a new notification feature for the Google Contacts application, allowing users to create reminders for any significant date added to their contacts.
Alphabet (GOOGL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
A Spanish YouTuber is suing Google Spain, a unit of Alphabet Inc, for wrongful dismissal in a case that could set a precedent for content creators' labour rights, Spanish union UGT said on Thursday. The lawsuit seeks to demonstrate an employment relationship between Jota, a creator of political satire content whose real name has not been disclosed, and Alphabet's YouTube because he regularly provided his services and received remuneration derived from advertising revenue, UGT said.
GOOGL Price Returns