Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.67||52-week high||$126.43|
|Prev. close||$124.61||52-week low||$83.34|
|Day high||$125.66||Avg. volume||37,970,664|
|50-day MA||$109.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.82||Market Cap||1.57T|
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GOOGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOOGL is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GOOGL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a higher market value than 99.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,535,067,300,000.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.39, ALPHABET INC has a higher such ratio than 80.53% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ALPHABET INC's share price is greater than that of merely 22.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMZN, NVDA, MSFT, BRK.B, and META.
- GOOGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHABET INC's official web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GOOGL's price/earnings ratio is 1.69% higher, now standing at 27.1.
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.92%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 43.23%.
The table below shows GOOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.92% of graded US stocks.
- GOOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 215th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SLNM, ID, and MSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOGL.
The table below shows GOOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOGL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GOOGL, see our GOOGL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3,135.42||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHABET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
Short-Term Pain Setting Up Long-Term Stock Market Gains
Last year, energy stocks were the darlings while mega-cap tech companies were crushed. This year, energy and small-cap equities have been dead weight while mega-cap technology stocks have regained their leadership.
Reflections On Investing: US Tech Stocks – The Big Get Bigger
Five US tech companies account for 25% of the S&P 500 market cap. This video discusses the resurgence of big US tech and what it means for investors.
7 Stocks That Could Be the Next $2 Trillion-Dollar Companies
AI, the cloud transition and success in the pharmaceutical sector will help these firms become $2 trillion companies.
AI Industry Outlook: 3 Things to Expect for the Second Half of 2023
AI news in business-news outlets is focusing on only a few angles at this point.
7 AI Stocks to Make You the Millionaire Next Door
These AI stocks for millionaires represent the crème de la crème of the sector offering robust long-term growth ahead
GOOGL Price Returns
Continue Researching GOOGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alphabet Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...