Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOGL POWR Grades
- GOOGL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOOGL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GOOGL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
GOOGL Stock Summary
- Alphabet Inc's market capitalization of $1,883,129,210,465 is ahead of 99.95% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.19%, Alphabet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alphabet Inc is reporting a growth rate of 112.96%; that's higher than 82.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alphabet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMZN, MSFT, AAPL, FB, and TSLA.
- Visit GOOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Valuation Summary
- GOOGL's price/sales ratio is 8.8; this is 66.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- GOOGL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 103.2 over the prior 207 months.
- Over the past 207 months, GOOGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOGL.
GOOGL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 89.46%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 132.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 107.5%.
The table below shows GOOGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOGL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOGL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.19% of graded US stocks.
- GOOGL's asset turnover comes in at 0.688 -- ranking 222nd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- BTCS, MSTR, and FB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOGL.
The table below shows GOOGL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,844.30||52-week high||$2,925.07|
|Prev. close||$2,824.32||52-week low||$1,407.68|
|Day high||$2,846.61||Avg. volume||1,522,923|
|50-day MA||$2,761.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,294.19||Market Cap||1.90T|
Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOGL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOGL Social Stream
Latest GOOGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alphabet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOGL as an investment opportunity.
Business Correspondent LIQUID Intelligent Technologies (Liquid) has partnered Google to connect the cities of Brazzaville, in the Congo, and Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), with high-speed internet via a technology that uses beams of light. The novel idea, code-named Project Taara, and handled by with Alphabet X (formerly Google X) in partnership with Liquid, will 
JOHANNESBURG Liquid Intelligent Technologies (Liquid) has partnered Google to connect the cities of Brazzaville, in the Congo, and Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), with high-speed internet via a technology that uses beams of light. The novel idea, code-named Project Taara, and handled by with Alphabet X (formerly Google X) in partnership  The post Liquid & Google partner to bridge digital divide between Brazzaville & Kinshasa appeared first on 263Chat .
Apple has touted the longer battery life and new camera specs of its latest phones.
Dow Jones Futures: Salesforce Leads 17 Stocks Flashing Buys As Market Rally Revs Higher; Costco, Nike Earnings Top
The market rally took a big step as the S&P 500 regained its 50-day while Salesforce led stocks breaking out.
Buying a stock is easy, but purchasing the right stock without a proven strategy is incredibly hard. Here are the best Robinhood stocks to buy now.
GOOGL Price Returns