Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOGL Stock Summary
- GOOGL has a higher market value than 99.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $992,598,176,601.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.33 for Alphabet Inc; that's greater than it is for only 16.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 244.91%, Alphabet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.86% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alphabet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMZN, MSFT, FB, AAPL, and BABA.
- Visit GOOGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abc.xyz.
GOOGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOOGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,491.70||52-week high||$1,500.58|
|Prev. close||$1,484.69||52-week low||$1,027.03|
|Day high||$1,494.20||Avg. volume||1,524,467|
|50-day MA||$1,362.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,229.05||Market Cap||1.03T|
Alphabet Inc. - (GOOGL) Company Bio
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.