GeoVax Labs, Inc. (GOVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOVX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GOVX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.6% of US stocks.
- GOVX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- GOVX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.04% of US stocks).
GOVX Stock Summary
- For GOVX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 66.35, GEOVAX LABS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.9% of stocks in our set.
- GEOVAX LABS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -169.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GEOVAX LABS INC are IVA, ACIU, IMMP, GRNA, and ARAV.
- GOVX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GEOVAX LABS INC's official web site, go to www.geovax.com.
GOVX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GOVX's EV/EBIT ratio is 87.79% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- GOVX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 213.2 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOVX.
GOVX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -76.66%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.99%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -67.76%.
The table below shows GOVX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOVX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOVX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.15% of graded US stocks.
- GOVX's asset turnover comes in at 0.054 -- ranking 535th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CELP, PGEN, and V are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOVX.
The table below shows GOVX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOVX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GOVX, see our GOVX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
GOVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||2,086,257|
|50-day MA||$0.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||17.15M|
GeoVax Labs, Inc. (GOVX) Company Bio
GeoVax Labs, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops human vaccines and immunotherapies against infectious diseases and cancers using modified vaccinia ankara virus-like particle vaccine platform in the United States and internationally. It is developing various preventive vaccines against coronavirus (COVID-19), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); Zika virus; malaria; and hemorrhagic fever viruses, such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg, and Lassa, as well as therapeutic vaccines for chronic Hepatitis B infections and cancers. The company has collaboration and partnership agreements with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health; the HIV Vaccines Trial Network; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; U.S. Department of Defense; U.S. Army Research Institute of Infectious Disease; U.S. Naval Research Laboratory; Emory University; University of Pittsburgh; Georgia State University Research Foundation; University of Texas Medical Branch; the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland; the Scripps Research Institute; the Burnet Institute; American Gene Technologies International, Inc.; Viamune, Inc.; Vaxeal Holding SA; Virometix AG; Geneva Foundation; Enesi Pharma; UCSF; BravoVax; and Leidos, Inc. GeoVax Labs, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Smyrna, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOVX Latest Social Stream
View Full GOVX Social Stream
Latest GOVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEOVAX LABS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOVX as an investment opportunity.
GeoVax Congratulates Don Diamond, Ph.D. as Finalist for Vaccine Industry Excellence Award at World Vaccine Congress
Dr. Diamond and City of Hope COVID-19 Vaccine Team Nominated forBest Academic/Research Team Award ATLANTA, GA, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against solid tumor cancers and infectious diseases, today congratulates its colleague and collaborator, Don Diamond, Ph.D. for recognition as a finalist for the Best Academic/Research Team Award, part of the Vaccine Industry Excellence
GeoVax to Report 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, March 23, 2023 and Provide Corporate Update
Conference call to be held Thursday, March 23, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time ATLANTA, GA, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against cancer and infectious diseases, announced today that it will report 2022 financial results on Thursday, March 23, 2023 after the market closes. Following the release, management will host a live conference call and webcast to provide a gen
GeoVax to Participate at the 35th Annual Roth Conference
Company Progress to be Discussed During Analyst-Led Fireside Chat ATLANTA, GA, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against cancers and infectious diseases, today announced that its Chairman and CEO, David Dodd, will discuss the company’s progress with Senior Research Analyst Kumaragura Raja, Ph.D. from ROTH MKM. The discussion will take place during a fireside chat at the 35th Ann
GeoVax Vaccine Data Included in HIV-Therapy Presentation at the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
Data Presented Indicated Very High Levels of Immunogenicity of the Combinational Therapy ATLANTA, GA, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against cancers and infectious diseases, today announced the presentation of results from a clinical study of a combinational HIV therapy that included GeoVax’s HIV vaccine candidate, MVA62B. The data were presented at the Conference on Retroviru
GeoVax and EmVenio Announce Collaboration to Expand Phase 2 COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Clinical Trial
Mobile Community Clinical Research Facility to be Deployed in California ATLANTA, GA, Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against cancers and infectious diseases, and EmVenio Research, a patient-focused decentralized trial global organization, today announced a collaboration to deploy a mobile clinical facility in the Claremont, California area to expand GeoVax’s ongoing Phase 2 cli
GOVX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...