GeoVax Labs, Inc. (GOVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOVX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GOVX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOVX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- GOVX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GOVX Stock Summary
- For GOVX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, GeoVax Labs Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GOVX's revenue has grown -74.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.37% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GeoVax Labs Inc are UTSI, MOSY, NAVB, SLS, and SLRX.
- GOVX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GeoVax Labs Inc's official web site, go to www.geovax.com.
GOVX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GOVX's price/earnings ratio is 121.92% lower, now standing at -8.
- Over the past 180 months, GOVX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 208.3.
- Over the past 180 months, GOVX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 173.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOVX.
GOVX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 256.86%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -95.03%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -100%.
The table below shows GOVX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOVX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOVX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.15% of graded US stocks.
- GOVX's asset turnover comes in at 0.054 -- ranking 535th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CELP, PGEN, and V are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOVX.
The table below shows GOVX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.69||52-week high||$8.71|
|Prev. close||$3.88||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$4.91||Avg. volume||1,753,326|
|50-day MA||$4.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.81||Market Cap||29.93M|
GeoVax Labs, Inc. (GOVX) Company Bio
GeoVax Labs, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops human vaccines and immunotherapies against infectious diseases and cancers using modified vaccinia ankara virus-like particle vaccine platform in the United States and internationally. It is developing various preventive vaccines against coronavirus (COVID-19), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); Zika virus; malaria; and hemorrhagic fever viruses, such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg, and Lassa, as well as therapeutic vaccines for chronic Hepatitis B infections and cancers. The company has collaboration and partnership agreements with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health; the HIV Vaccines Trial Network; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; U.S. Department of Defense; U.S. Army Research Institute of Infectious Disease; U.S. Naval Research Laboratory; Emory University; University of Pittsburgh; Georgia State University Research Foundation; University of Texas Medical Branch; the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland; the Scripps Research Institute; the Burnet Institute; American Gene Technologies International, Inc.; Viamune, Inc.; Vaxeal Holding SA; Virometix AG; Geneva Foundation; Enesi Pharma; UCSF; BravoVax; and Leidos, Inc. GeoVax Labs, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Smyrna, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOVX Latest Social Stream
View Full GOVX Social Stream
Latest GOVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GeoVax Labs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOVX as an investment opportunity.
GEO-CM02 Being Developed as a Universal Vaccine to Address Evolving SARS-CoV-2 Variants ATLANTA, GA, Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company specializing in developing human vaccines and cancer immunotherapies, today presented data from ongoing studies of its preventive vaccine against COVID-19. The presentation titled, “Addressing Evolving SARS-CoV-2 Variants through a Universal Coronavirus Vaccine,” was delivered virtually
Thinking about buying stock in Geovax Labs, SoFi Technologies, Riot Blockchain, Norwegian Cruise Line, or Tilray?
NEW YORK , Nov. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for GOVX, SOFI, RIOT, NCLH, and TLRY. Full story available on Benzinga.com
GeoVax Labs Inc (NASDAQ: GOVX ) has received a U.S. patent covering its vector platform for expressing tumor-associated antigens in virus-like particles (VLPs). The platform comes from a Modified Vaccinia Ankara (MVA) viral vector and encompasses GeoVax''s Full story available on Benzinga.com
GeoVax Intellectual Property Portfolio Includes More than 70 Granted/Pending Patent Applications Atlanta, GA, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing human immunotherapies and vaccines against infectious diseases and cancer, today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued a Notice of Allowance for Patent Application No. 16/068,527 entitled “Compositions and Methods for Generating an Immune Res
ATLANTA, GA, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company specializing in developing human vaccines and cancer immunotherapies, announced today that it will be represented during presentations at the following upcoming scientific conferences. Vaccine World Asia Congress & Global COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturing & Supply Chain Summit (virtual conference), November 17-18 On November 17, Mark Newman, PhD, GeoVax Chief Scientific Offic
GOVX Price Returns