GeoVax Labs, Inc. (GOVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOVX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GOVX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOVX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 140 days.
- GOVX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.76% of US stocks).
GOVX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,428,403, GeoVax Labs Inc has a greater market value than only 0.76% of US stocks.
- For GOVX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, GeoVax Labs Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GeoVax Labs Inc are IVA, ERYP, ORGS, IMMP, and ZYME.
- GOVX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GeoVax Labs Inc's official web site, go to www.geovax.com.
GOVX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GOVX's price/earnings ratio is 121.92% lower, now standing at -8.
- Over the past 180 months, GOVX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 208.3.
- Over the past 180 months, GOVX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 173.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOVX.
GOVX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -0.95%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 197.14%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.65%.
The table below shows GOVX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOVX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOVX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.15% of graded US stocks.
- GOVX's asset turnover comes in at 0.054 -- ranking 535th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CELP, PGEN, and V are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOVX.
The table below shows GOVX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$2.32||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||4,324,274|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.99||Market Cap||21.64M|
GeoVax Labs, Inc. (GOVX) Company Bio
GeoVax Labs, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops human vaccines and immunotherapies against infectious diseases and cancers using modified vaccinia ankara virus-like particle vaccine platform in the United States and internationally. It is developing various preventive vaccines against coronavirus (COVID-19), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); Zika virus; malaria; and hemorrhagic fever viruses, such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg, and Lassa, as well as therapeutic vaccines for chronic Hepatitis B infections and cancers. The company has collaboration and partnership agreements with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health; the HIV Vaccines Trial Network; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; U.S. Department of Defense; U.S. Army Research Institute of Infectious Disease; U.S. Naval Research Laboratory; Emory University; University of Pittsburgh; Georgia State University Research Foundation; University of Texas Medical Branch; the Institute of Human Virology at the University of Maryland; the Scripps Research Institute; the Burnet Institute; American Gene Technologies International, Inc.; Viamune, Inc.; Vaxeal Holding SA; Virometix AG; Geneva Foundation; Enesi Pharma; UCSF; BravoVax; and Leidos, Inc. GeoVax Labs, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Smyrna, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOVX Latest Social Stream
View Full GOVX Social Stream
Latest GOVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GeoVax Labs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOVX as an investment opportunity.
Conference call to be held Wednesday, March 9, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time Atlanta, GA, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against infectious diseases and cancer, announces today that it will report 2021 financial results on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 after the market closes. Management will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 to review financial results
Atlanta, GA, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing immunotherapies and vaccines against infectious diseases and cancer, announced today that its Chairman & CEO, David Dodd, has been selected as a 2022 Georgia Titan 100. The Titan 100 program recognizes Georgia’s Top 100 CEOs & C-level executives. They represent the state’s most accomplished business leaders in their respective industry demonstrating exceptional
Atlanta, GA, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company specializing in developing human vaccines and cancer immunotherapies, announced today that its Chairman and CEO, David Dodd, will present a company overview at the 2022 BIO CEO & Investor Digital Conference taking place February 14-17, 2022. At the conference, Mr. Dodd will provide an overview of GeoVax’s product development programs, including updates on its ongoing Phase
Atlanta, GA, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- GeoVax Labs, Inc. (Nasdaq: GOVX), a biotechnology company specializing in developing human vaccines and cancer immunotherapies, announced today the closing of its previously announced private placement for the issuance and sale of 707,484 shares of common stock, 2,360,000 pre-funded warrants to purchase common stock, and accompanying warrants to purchase an aggregate of up to 3,067,484 shares of common stock. Each share of common
GeoVax Labs (GOVX) is raising ~$10M from a single institutional investor through a private placement of ~707K common shares, 236K pre-funded warrants to buy common stock and
GOVX Price Returns