Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. (GPMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPMT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GPMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPMT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GPMT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.59% of US stocks).
GPMT Stock Summary
- For GPMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.19% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that GPMT's revenue has grown 93.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.76% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GPMT comes in at 48.89% -- higher than that of 95.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKCC, RWT, AAT, CNBKA, and ARI.
- GPMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.gpmortgagetrust.com.
GPMT Valuation Summary
- GPMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 146.5; this is 285.53% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GPMT's price/sales ratio has moved down $9 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPMT.
GPMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.17||52-week high||$15.92|
|Prev. close||$15.17||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$15.19||Avg. volume||436,171|
|50-day MA||$13.45||Dividend yield||6.59%|
|200-day MA||$10.19||Market Cap||835.99M|
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. (GPMT) Company Bio
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. is a REIT that originates, invests in, and manages senior floating-rate commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real-estate investments. The company is based in New York City, New York.
GPMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPMT Latest Social Stream
View Full GPMT Social Stream
Latest GPMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPMT as an investment opportunity.
Does Granite Point Mortgage Trust (GPMT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Granite Point Mortgage Trust (GPMT) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. Announces Closing of $824 Million Commercial Real Estate CLO
Granite Point Mortgage Trust (NYSE:GPMT) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a strong sell rating to a hold rating in a research report issued on Monday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. focuses primarily on directly originating, investing in and managing senior floating-rate commercial mortgage loans and other debt and 
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. Announces Pricing of $824 Million Commercial Real Estate CLO
GPMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPMTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc (GPMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc (GPMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc (GPMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch