Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. (GPMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GPMT Stock Summary
- For GPMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.93% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GPMT comes in at -126.78% -- higher than that of only 2.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFA, ACRE, BXMT, NAVI, and TRTX.
- GPMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.gpmortgagetrust.com.
GPMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.43||52-week high||$19.39|
|Prev. close||$18.30||52-week low||$17.78|
|Day high||$18.44||Avg. volume||334,002|
|50-day MA||$18.41||Dividend yield||9.18%|
|200-day MA||$18.61||Market Cap||1.01B|
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. (GPMT) Company Bio
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. is a REIT that originates, invests in, and manages senior floating-rate commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real-estate investments. The company is based in New York City, New York.