Global Payments Inc. (GPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPN POWR Grades
- GPN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.91% of US stocks.
- GPN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GPN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.88% of US stocks).
GPN Stock Summary
- GPN has a higher market value than 91.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,426,788,239.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 388.26, GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.85% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, GPN has reported earnings growth of -54.74%, putting it ahead of only 22.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLMN, STZ, PAYS, PNTG, and AXL.
- Visit GPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
GPN Valuation Summary
- GPN's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 55% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GPN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPN.
GPN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.1%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 603.16%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 84.1%.
The table below shows GPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.62% of graded US stocks.
- GPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 495th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FISV, WK, and FIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPN.
The table below shows GPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.46||52-week high||$153.76|
|Prev. close||$97.65||52-week low||$93.99|
|Day high||$98.49||Avg. volume||2,093,596|
|50-day MA||$106.92||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$121.64||Market Cap||26.35B|
Most Popular Stories View All
GPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GPN Social Stream
Latest GPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPN as an investment opportunity.
Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Large Cap Growth Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund posted a return of -4.87% gross of fees compared to -3.60% return for the Russell 1000 Growth Index. Holdings in Information Technology, Consumer […]
The growing demand for digital payment methods is expected to support Global Payments' (GPN) transaction volume growth.
Asset management company Manole Capital Management recently released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In 2022 the US stock market index, S&P 500, was highly volatile and declined by 25%. The fund mainly focuses on the payments industry, a securely growing segment. During this fluctuating market, the firm […]
A recent consumer survey commissioned by Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) in partnership with YouGov found that both spending habits and expectations of payment experiences are shifting.
Global Payments has launched Bank Payment, enabling merchants to provide consumers more choice in how they pay.
GPN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|