Global Payments Inc. (GPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPN POWR Grades
- GPN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- GPN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GPN Stock Summary
- GPN has a market capitalization of $57,584,778,733 -- more than approximately 95.72% of US stocks.
- GPN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 385.32 -- higher than 90.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GPN's current price/earnings ratio is 90.31, which is higher than 90.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Payments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADI, NOC, ICE, KDP, and MCO.
- GPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
GPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$194.93||52-week high||$220.81|
|Prev. close||$195.06||52-week low||$153.33|
|Day high||$196.67||Avg. volume||1,599,993|
|50-day MA||$208.64||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$191.05||Market Cap||57.55B|
Global Payments Inc. (GPN) Company Bio
Global Payments provides electronic payments transaction processing services. The company operates in two segments, North America Merchant Services and International Merchant Services. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
GPN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GPN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Global Payments Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 17.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Global Payments Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 73.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 21.56% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GPN Social Stream
Latest GPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPN as an investment opportunity.
Western Union's (WU) first-quarter results highlight strong digital revenues and a lower effective tax rate, partly offset by elevated costs.
Global Payments said it has agreed to acquire Zego in an all-cash deal valued at $925 million to get into the real estate vertical.
Google Cloud's swell of big, longer-term deals are a sign that customers trust it won't kill off its cloud products (GOOG, GOOGL)
Summary List Placement Google's reputation for killing off its products has spawned jokes and dedicated websites , with Google Reader and Google+ as memorable examples, as well as recent casualties like Play Music , App Maker , the Internet balloon project Loon , and chat app Google Hangouts . That capricious reputation has shaken the confidence of potential customers, but there are recent signs that Google Cloud has convinced the market that it's determined to do things differently, as evidenced by recent big, longer-term deals. Google announced in its earnings on Wednesday that Google Cloud grew 46% year-over-year to generate $4 billion in revenue in the first quarter, thanks in part to big, multi-year contracts with companies like Global Payments and Brazil's largest media company, G...
Nuvei Chair and CEO Philip Fayer on the Power of a Unified Payment Platform – Highlights and Full Video Interview
By John Jannarone and Jarrett Banks IPO Edge recently hosted a fireside chat with Nuvei Corp. Chair and CEO Philip Fayer to discuss his plans for the newly-listed public company, which he founded in 2003. Nuvei, which shattered records as Canada’s largest-ever tech IPO last year, operates across omni-channel, ecommerce, and iGaming – providing a […]
Alliance Data's (ADS) Q1 results reflect lower expenses, better credit sales and higher application and new account growth rates.
GPN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|