Global Payments Inc. (GPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- GPN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GPN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
GPN Stock Summary
- GPN has a higher market value than 95.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $56,406,868,003.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 377.44, Global Payments Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Global Payments Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 6.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LULU, KDP, ADI, LHX, and IDXX.
- GPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
GPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GPN's price/earnings ratio is 203.08% higher, now standing at 88.5.
- GPN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40.2 over the prior 243 months.
- GPN's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPN.
GPN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 50.07%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.07%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 118.06%.
The table below shows GPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$191.33||52-week high||$220.81|
|Prev. close||$193.03||52-week low||$153.33|
|Day high||$192.96||Avg. volume||1,595,871|
|50-day MA||$192.53||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$195.66||Market Cap||56.48B|
Global Payments Inc. (GPN) Company Bio
Global Payments provides electronic payments transaction processing services. The company operates in two segments, North America Merchant Services and International Merchant Services. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
GPN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GPN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Global Payments Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GPN, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 73.94% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.49% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GPN Social Stream
Latest GPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPN as an investment opportunity.
Solid consumer spending spurred shoppers to use Mastercard's (MA) branded-cards, which in turn, will likely aid its Q2 results.
Growth in consumer spending and shift of payments from cash to the digital mode are likely to aid Visa's (V) Q3 results.
No summary available.
Payment Processing Market Key Players Change the View of the Global Face of Industry by 2025 | Jack Henry & Associates, MasterCard, Wirecard, Global Payments, Visa
Global Payment Processing Market highlights the information about the dominant players industries and market, technologies, and abilities over the trends and the developments of the industries. After deep research and analysis by the experts, they also disclosed the data about the strong contenders contributing in the market growth and expansion and challenging one another in 
Global Payments Launches New Partner Program to Expand Reach and Deliver Leading Issuer Digital Technologies to Full Spectrum of Institutions
ATLANTA, July 14, 2021--Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) announced that PwC will be a charter member of its TSYS Partner Program.
GPN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|