Geopark Ltd Common Shares (GPRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPRK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GPRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPRK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GPRK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
GPRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPRK is -3.61 -- better than only 2.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 76.49 for GeoPark Ltd; that's greater than it is for 99.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GeoPark Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 3,681.14%; that's higher than 99.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GeoPark Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CWH, INFI, IAA, USDP, and SBH.
- GPRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GeoPark Ltd's official web site, go to www.geo-park.com.
GPRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GPRK's price/sales ratio is 31.25% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- GPRK's price/earnings ratio has moved down $14.4 over the prior 130 months.
- Over the past 130 months, GPRK's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPRK.
GPRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.11||52-week high||$18.50|
|Prev. close||$13.56||52-week low||$6.61|
|Day high||$13.37||Avg. volume||164,650|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$12.69||Market Cap||800.10M|
Geopark Ltd Common Shares (GPRK) Company Bio
GeoPark Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas reserves in Chile, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
GPRK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GPRK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GeoPark Ltd ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for GeoPark Ltd ended up being:
- GeoPark Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- GeoPark Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.87. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.2% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 78.93% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GPRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPRK Latest Social Stream
View Full GPRK Social Stream
Latest GPRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GeoPark Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPRK as an investment opportunity.
BOGOTA, Colombia, Jun 18, 2021--GeoPark Limited ("GeoPark" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPRK), a leading independent Latin American oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator with operations and growth platforms in Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil and Argentina, today issued the following statement in response to the letter sent to the Board by its former Chair Gerald O’Shaughnessy:
GeoPark Limited Co-Founder and Former Chairman Gerald O’Shaughnessy Issues Open Letter to Company’s Board of Directors
WICHITA, Kan., Jun 18, 2021--Gerald O’Shaughnessy, the co-founder, former Chairman and second largest shareholder of GeoPark Limited ("GeoPark" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPRK) today issued an open letter to the Board of Directors ("the Board") of GeoPark.
GeoPark Announces Availability of Proxy Materials for the Upcoming Annual General Meeting to Be Held on July 15, 2021
BOGOTA, Colombia, Jun 14, 2021--GeoPark Limited ("GeoPark" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPRK), a leading independent Latin American oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator with operations and growth platforms in Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil and Argentina, today announced the availability of proxy materials for the upcoming Annual General Meeting (the "AGM") of the Company to be held on July 15, 2021. These materials have been mailed to shareholders of record as of May 25, 2021 and have a
GeoPark Announces Appointment of an Independent Chair and Nomination of a New Independent Director to Its Board
GeoPark Limited ("GeoPark" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPRK), a leading independent Latin American oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator with operations and growth platforms in Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil and Argentina, today announced the appointment of an independent chair and the nomination of a new independent member of the Board for election at the upcoming Annual General Meeting ("Annual Meeting"), to be held on July 15, 2021. These changes further strengthen the Company’s gove
GeoPark Limited ("GeoPark" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPRK), a leading independent Latin American oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator with operations and growth platforms in Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil and Argentina provides a production and operations update related to the ongoing situation in Colombia.
GPRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|