Geopark Ltd Common Shares (GPRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GPRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPRK is 4.2 -- better than 88.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GeoPark Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 243.67%; that's higher than 95.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GPRK's revenue has grown 40.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GeoPark Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MUR, OSMT, USAS, CRC, and IRDM.
- Visit GPRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geo-park.com.
GPRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.72||52-week high||$22.62|
|Prev. close||$19.86||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$20.12||Avg. volume||175,619|
|50-day MA||$19.98||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$18.15||Market Cap||1.21B|
Geopark Ltd Common Shares (GPRK) Company Bio
GeoPark Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas reserves in Chile, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Santiago, Chile.