GeoPark Ltd. (GPRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GPRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.67||52-week high||$18.52|
|Prev. close||$9.86||52-week low||$9.11|
|Day high||$9.93||Avg. volume||169,702|
|50-day MA||$10.77||Dividend yield||5.17%|
|200-day MA||$12.97||Market Cap||557.20M|
GPRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPRK POWR Grades
- GPRK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.56% of US stocks.
- GPRK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GPRK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.35% of US stocks).
GPRK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.72, GEOPARK LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GPRK is currently 1.27, higher than just 5.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GPRK comes in at 39.12% -- higher than that of 95.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEOPARK LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GOCO, ARNC, AMPY, UPH, and CYXT.
- Visit GPRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geo-park.com.
GPRK Valuation Summary
- GPRK's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.1; this is 71.23% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 126 months, GPRK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 48.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPRK.
GPRK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 174.67%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.1%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.09%.
The table below shows GPRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPRK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.82% of graded US stocks.
- GPRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.434 -- ranking 57th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GPRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GeoPark Ltd. (GPRK) Company Bio
GeoPark Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas reserves in Chile, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPRK Latest Social Stream
View Full GPRK Social Stream
Latest GPRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEOPARK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPRK as an investment opportunity.
Best Value Stocks to Buy for May 22nd
GPRK, BAMXF and RYI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on May 22, 2023.
As Oil Giants Retreat Globally, Smaller Players Rush In
Under pressure from shareholders and activists, major energy companies are retreating from higher-polluting and riskier projects around the world. A bunch of smaller companies are rushing in to fill the void.
Should You Buy GeoPark Limited (NYSE:GPRK) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
GeoPark Limited ( NYSE:GPRK ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
Geopark (GPRK) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Geopark (GPRK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.55% and 9.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
APA (APA) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
APA (APA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.43% and 4.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GPRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPRKWant to see what other sources are saying about GeoPark Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
GeoPark Ltd (GPRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GeoPark Ltd (GPRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GeoPark Ltd (GPRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...