GeoPark Ltd. (GPRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GPRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.89||52-week high||$16.17|
|Prev. close||$9.29||52-week low||$8.44|
|Day high||$9.26||Avg. volume||220,413|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$10.33||Market Cap||512.26M|
GPRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPRK POWR Grades
- GPRK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPRK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GPRK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.61% of US stocks).
GPRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPRK is 5.01 -- better than 90.92% of US stocks.
- GPRK's current price/earnings ratio is 3.85, which is higher than merely 4.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GPRK is currently 1.74, higher than just 5.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GEOPARK LTD are NBR, TDOC, RRC, AHCO, and VCSA.
- Visit GPRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geo-park.com.
GPRK Valuation Summary
- GPRK's price/earnings ratio is 3.9; this is 55.17% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- GPRK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPRK.
GPRK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 174.67%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.1%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.09%.
The table below shows GPRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPRK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.82% of graded US stocks.
- GPRK's asset turnover comes in at 0.434 -- ranking 57th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GPRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GeoPark Ltd. (GPRK) Company Bio
GeoPark Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas reserves in Chile, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
GPRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPRK Latest Social Stream
View Full GPRK Social Stream
Latest GPRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GEOPARK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPRK as an investment opportunity.
GeoPark Limited ( NYSE:GPRK ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 13 cheap energy stocks to buy. If you want to skip our overview of the energy industry and some recent trends, then check out 5 Cheap Energy Stocks To Buy. Despite the global push towards renewable energy and emissions free vehicles, the global fossil fuel […]
GeoPark Limited's ( NYSE:GPRK ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.134 on...
GeoPark Limited (NYSE:GPRK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning. And welcome to the GeoPark Limited Conference Call following the Results Announcement for the Third Quarter Ended September 30th, 2023 and 2024 work program and investment guidelines. After the speaker’s remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session [Operator Instructions]. If you […]
BOGOTA, Colombia, November 08, 2023--GeoPark Limited ("GeoPark" or the "Company") (NYSE: GPRK), a leading independent Latin American oil and gas explorer, operator and consolidator, reports its consolidated financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2023 ("Third Quarter" or "3Q2023"). A conference call to discuss 3Q2023 financial results will be held on November 9, 2023, at 10:00 am (Eastern Standard Time).
GPRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|