W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- GRA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.97% of US stocks).
GRA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GRA is 5.79 -- better than 93.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 183.94, W R Grace & Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNR, MAT, TCBI, RRR, and PLAY.
- GRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit W R Grace & Co's official web site, go to www.grace.com.
GRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.30||52-week high||$68.87|
|Prev. close||$68.28||52-week low||$38.70|
|Day high||$68.62||Avg. volume||862,474|
|50-day MA||$63.42||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$54.02||Market Cap||4.53B|
W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Company Bio
W.R. Grace is a supplier of catalysts; engineered and packaging materials; and specialty construction chemicals and building materials. The company was founded in 1854 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
GRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GRA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that W R Grace & Co ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 86.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of W R Grace & Co, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.01; that's higher than only 23.19% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.82 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than merely 13.52% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- W R Grace & Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 72.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRA Latest Social Stream
View Full GRA Social Stream
Latest GRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about W R Grace & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRA as an investment opportunity.
COLUMBIA, Md., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA), the leading global specialty chemical company, is proud to announce that its Grace SYLOID® AQ Silica for water-based wood coatings product has been awarded the Coatings Industry 2021 Ringier Technology Innovation Award for Additives and Solvents. With the awards ceremony held in Shanghai, PRC, the Ringier Technology Innovation Awards, presented by Ringier Trade Media, recognize industry excellence for products that demonstrate outstanding performance, functionality and application. The SYLOID® AQ Silica series was selected ahead of almost 100 competing products in its category. Commenting at the awards ceremony, James Qiu, Sales Director, Asia Pacific, Grace Materials Technologies said, “We are honored to rec...
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INDB, GRA, PFPT, CBAN, FBC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GRA, GFN, MFNC, TRMT; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:W. (NYSE:GRA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Standard Industries Holdings Inc.
W.R. Grace (GRA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Quarter 2021 Highlights Net sales of $456.7 million were up 8.4%, or up 5.8% on constant currency; all segments returned to year over year growth in the quarterWeather-related impact on sales was approximately 3% or $13 million in the first quarter; in addition, expect weather-related costs of approximately $15 million, with $8.5 million or $0.09 per share recorded in the first quarter and approximately $6.5 million expected in the second quarterDiluted EPS of $1.03, up $0.40 from $0.63 a year ago, primarily due to pension curtailment-related gains recorded in 1Q21, and Adjusted EPS of $0.73, up $0.02 from $0.71 a year ago (See Analysis of Operations and Notes for information on Non-GAAP financial measures; all results based on year-over-year comparison unless otherwise noted.) CO...
GRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|