W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GRA reports less variability in its cash flow than just 0.590000000000003% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GRA's price: STNG, CPTA, COG, KINS and CCM.
GRA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GRA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 45.87% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for W R Grace & Co are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, W R Grace & Co offers a higher dividend yield than 62.71% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, GRA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 58.72% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, W R Grace & Co's estimated return of -45.87% surpasses about 36.45% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GRA Dividend Chart
GRA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|