Grifols, S.A. (GRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GRFS Stock Summary
- Grifols SA's market capitalization of $15,201,839,016 is ahead of 88.54% of US-listed equities.
- For GRFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grifols SA comes in at 41.49%, a number that bests 87.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMN, CNHI, OTEX, IFF, and NICE.
- Visit GRFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grifols.com.
GRFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRFS Price/Volume Stats
Grifols, S.A. (GRFS) Company Bio
Grifols, S.A. develops, manufactures, and distributes plasma derivative products in the United States, Canada, Spain, rest of the European Union, and internationally. It specializes in providing infusion solutions, nutrition products, medical devices, diagnostic instrumentation, and reagents for use in hospitals and clinics. The company operates through four segments: Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital, and Raw Materials and Others. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Barcelona, Spain.