Grifols, S.A. (GRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRFS POWR Grades
- GRFS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.94% of US stocks.
- GRFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GRFS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
GRFS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 55.66%, Grifols SA's debt growth rate surpasses 86.69% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grifols SA comes in at 44.21%, a number that bests 87.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Grifols SA's share price is greater than that of only 6.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UHAL, MDU, CAE, REYN, and ATO.
- GRFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grifols SA's official web site, go to www.grifols.com.
GRFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.70||52-week high||$20.60|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$14.81|
|Day high||$19.07||Avg. volume||808,256|
|50-day MA||$17.93||Dividend yield||3.85%|
|200-day MA||$17.71||Market Cap||12.86B|
Grifols, S.A. (GRFS) Company Bio
Grifols, S.A. develops, manufactures, and distributes plasma derivative products in the United States, Canada, Spain, rest of the European Union, and internationally. It specializes in providing infusion solutions, nutrition products, medical devices, diagnostic instrumentation, and reagents for use in hospitals and clinics. The company operates through four segments: Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital, and Raw Materials and Others. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Barcelona, Spain.
GRFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Grifols SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Grifols SA ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2317% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GRFS, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Grifols SA over the past 4.02 years is 1.41%; that's higher than 89.83% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Grifols SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GRFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRFS Latest Social Stream
View Full GRFS Social Stream
Latest GRFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grifols SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRFS as an investment opportunity.
Kepler Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Grifols SA
Grifols to provide Korean Red Cross with Procleix Panther for blood screening, extending donor testing leadership in Asia
Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, NASDAQ: GRFS), a global leader in the development of plasma-derived therapies and innovative diagnostic solutions, today announced it will provide the Korean Red Cross (KRC) with its industry-leading Procleix Panther System running nucleic acid testing (NAT) technology to help ensure the safety of South Korea's blood supply.
Grifols introduces HyperHEP B® (hepatitis B immune globulin [human]), a new formulation to treat patients exposed to hepatitis B
Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, and NASDAQ: GRFS), a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and provider of a variety of postexposure prophylaxis and IgG products for patients, today began commercializing HyperHEP B, a new formulation of its hepatitis B immune globulin [human] for hepatitis B postexposure prophylaxis.
GigaGen Publishes Research Describing Potential New Avenues to Overcome Resistance to anti-PD-L1 Therapies
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GigaGen Inc., a biotechnology company advancing transformative antibody drugs for infectious diseases, transplant rejection and checkpoint resistant cancers, and a subsidiary of Grifols, announced today publication of research, titled, “Single cell transcriptomics reveals the effect of PD-L1/TGF-β blockade on the tumor microenvironment,” in the peer-reviewed journal BMC Biology. The preclinical data describes potential new avenues to overcome resistance to anti-PD-L1 therapies. “A major goal in oncology is to find strategies that enhance the infiltration of immune T cells in the tumor to improve efficacy of therapies, while reducing resistance and toxic effects,” said Erica Stone, Ph.D., vice president of Oncology at GigaGen and auth...
Grifols, S.A. ("Grifols") (MCE: GRF), (MCE: GRF.P) and (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that it has filed its 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on April 9, 2021. Grifols' Annual Report on Form 20-F includes its audited financial statements for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
GRFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|