Grifols, S.A. (GRFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRFS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GRFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRFS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- GRFS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.88% of US stocks).
GRFS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Grifols SA is higher than it is for about 82.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 55.66%, Grifols SA's debt growth rate surpasses 87.2% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grifols SA comes in at 44.21%, a number that bests 84.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grifols SA, a group of peers worth examining would be NTCO, EMN, AIN, GENC, and POLA.
- GRFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grifols SA's official web site, go to www.grifols.com.
GRFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$20.49|
|Prev. close||$15.29||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$15.52||Avg. volume||770,633|
|50-day MA||$14.84||Dividend yield||4.71%|
|200-day MA||$16.98||Market Cap||10.42B|
Grifols, S.A. (GRFS) Company Bio
Grifols, S.A. develops, manufactures, and distributes plasma derivative products in the United States, Canada, Spain, rest of the European Union, and internationally. It specializes in providing infusion solutions, nutrition products, medical devices, diagnostic instrumentation, and reagents for use in hospitals and clinics. The company operates through four segments: Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital, and Raw Materials and Others. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Barcelona, Spain.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRFS Latest Social Stream
View Full GRFS Social Stream
Latest GRFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grifols SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRFS as an investment opportunity.
Spanish healthcare firm Grifols has agreed to acquire 100% stake in Tiancheng (Germany) Pharmaceutical from Tiancheng International Investment for $1.289bn (1.1bn). Tiancheng Pharmaceutical owns 89.88% of Biotest ordinary The post Grifols to acquire Tiancheng Pharmaceutical for $1.3bn appeared first on Pharmaceutical Business review .
MADRID Spanish pharmaceuticals company Grifols has agreed to buy a controlling stake in Biotest and make a bid for the rest of its shares in a deal that would value its German rival at 1.6 billion euros ($1.9 billion). Grifols, which makes drugs based on blood plasma, said on Friday it had agreed with 
Grifols acquires Tiancheng Pharmaceutical Holdings, the largest shareholder of Biotest, to increase patients'' access to plasma therapies
Grifols agrees to acquire the existing share capital of Tiancheng (Germany) Pharmaceutical Holdings for EUR 1,100 million. Tiancheng (Germany) Pharmaceutical Holdings is the owner of 90% of Biotes
(RTTNews) - Grifols (GRFS) has reached an agreement with Tiancheng International Investment Ltd. to acquire 100% of the shares of Tiancheng (Germany) Pharmaceutical Holdings AG, German company owner of 89.88% of Biotest ordinary shares and 1.08% of Biotest preferred shares, for 1.1 billion euros. The deal values Biotest''s equity at 1.
(Bloomberg) -- Grifols SA agreed to buy Biotest AG for about 1.6 billion euros ($1.9 billion), pouncing after U.S. regulators pushed back on Chinese shareholder Creat Group Corp.’s expansion into the blood-plasma industry.Grifols offered 43 euros for each ordinary share and 37 euros for each preferred share, the Spanish company said Friday. That’s 23% and 4.2% higher than Thursday’s closing prices, respectively. Bloomberg News reported late Thursday that the deal was imminent.Creat’s strategy to
GRFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|