Grifols SA (GRFS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Grifols SA think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GRFS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for GRFS as an investment opportunity.
- Grifols SA's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- GRFS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- GRFS has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Grifols SA's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 96.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Grifols SA's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 89.01% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of GRFS is greater than 73.65% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Grifols SA's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is GRFS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!