Garmin Ltd. (GRMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRMN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GRMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.58% of US stocks.
- GRMN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GRMN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.38% of US stocks).
GRMN Stock Summary
- GRMN has a market capitalization of $33,042,819,282 -- more than approximately 91.82% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Garmin Ltd is higher than it is for about just 9.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Garmin Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 15.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ON, CIEN, KLIC, KEYS, and STM.
- Visit GRMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.garmin.com.
GRMN Valuation Summary
- GRMN's price/earnings ratio is 28.5; this is 26.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GRMN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GRMN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRMN.
GRMN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 88.95%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.02%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.26%.
The table below shows GRMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.7% of graded US stocks.
- GRMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.695 -- ranking 103rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- EMAN, MXL, and MPWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRMN.
The table below shows GRMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.62||52-week high||$178.80|
|Prev. close||$171.81||52-week low||$91.84|
|Day high||$173.29||Avg. volume||660,085|
|50-day MA||$165.86||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$140.58||Market Cap||33.20B|
Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Company Bio
Garmin Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets hand-held, wrist-based, and portable and fixed-mount global positioning system enabled products; and other navigation, communication, and information products worldwide. It operates in five segments: Automotive/Mobile, Aviation, Marine, Outdoor, and Fitness. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRMN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRMN Social Stream
Latest GRMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Garmin Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRMN as an investment opportunity.
For investors with long time horizons, a market crash can lead to a big jump in overall investment returns. No one can time the next market crash, but investors should be ready with a plan. Investing in great companies when the market takes their share prices down can help supercharge investors' nest eggs.
On CNBC''s "Fast Money Halftime Report," Joe Terranova recommended a long position in Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN ). Stephanie Link said gross margins are going higher for Full story available on Benzinga.com
Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Kapsch TrafficCom, Q-Free, TomTom, Garmin
The Latest Released Intelligent Transportation Systems market study has evaluated the future growth potential of Global Intelligent Transportation Systems market and provides information and useful stats on market structure and size. The report is intended to provide market intelligence and strategic insights 
Sports Electronics Devices Market Positive Demand Outlook, Supportive Valuations | Fitbit, Garmin, Apple, Catapult Sports
Global Sports Electronics Devices Market Status, Trends and COVID-19 Impact Report 2021, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market 
Garmin’s Enduro ultraperformance multisport watch becomes the first GPS-enabled watch authorized by Adventure Race, the ultimate race of human endurance
OLATHE, Kan., September 22, 2021--Garmin® International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), today announced the Adventure Racing sport profile, a new activity profile that allows participants to track vital information and utilize their Enduro™ ultraperformance multisport watch, while adhering to the rules and regulations of Adventure Racing competitions, making it the first GPS-enabled watch that is Adventure Race authorized. The new Adventure Racing sports activity is now available th
GRMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|