Garmin Ltd. (GRMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRMN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GRMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.72% of US stocks.
- GRMN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GRMN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.7% of US stocks).
GRMN Stock Summary
- GRMN has a market capitalization of $16,533,470,552 -- more than approximately 88.56% of US stocks.
- For GRMN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.77% of US equities we're observing.
- GRMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 17.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GARMIN LTD are BIIB, KLIC, CIEN, SIGA, and FKWL.
- GRMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GARMIN LTD's official web site, go to www.garmin.com.
GRMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GRMN's price/sales ratio is 26.92% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, GRMN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRMN.
GRMN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 66.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 36.77%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.9%.
The table below shows GRMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.97% of graded US stocks.
- GRMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 109th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ALPP, MXL, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRMN.
The table below shows GRMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.77||52-week high||$173.29|
|Prev. close||$82.94||52-week low||$81.26|
|Day high||$82.81||Avg. volume||1,097,801|
|50-day MA||$94.61||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$109.61||Market Cap||15.96B|
Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Company Bio
Garmin Ltd. (shortened to Garmin, stylized as GARMIN, and formerly known as ProNav) is an Swiss-domiciled multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GRMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRMN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRMN Social Stream
Latest GRMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GARMIN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRMN as an investment opportunity.
Apple’s newest wearable is for endurance athletes and outdoorsy types, with multiday battery life and a rugged build. So how does it fare against reigning champ Garmin?
OLATHE, Kan., September 20, 2022--Garmin International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NYSE: GRMN), the world’s most innovative and recognized marine electronics manufacturer, today announced that several leading marine brands have been incorporated into OneHelm™, Garmin’s third-party integration platform. OneHelm simplifies the process of controlling onboard systems through a Garmin multifunction display (MFD), making the boating experience more automated and intuitive at the helm, while also eli
See a more complete picture of your health with Index BPM, an FDA-cleared smart blood pressure monitor from Garmin
OLATHE, Kan., September 20, 2022--Garmin International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NYSE: GRMN), today announced the Index™ BPM, its first smart blood pressure monitor that lets users measure and track systolic and diastolic blood pressure at home or on the go.1 The compact, all-in-one upper arm blood pressure monitor features an integrated display so readings can be viewed immediately after they’re taken.
Already in more than 25,000 civilian aircraft, the Olathe manufacturer will see its flight deck system installed in jets used to train military pilots.
Of 256 dividend stocks to buy and hold, we’ve got seven that you should definitely put on your watchlist for future profits.
GRMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|