Garmin Ltd. (GRMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRMN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GRMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRMN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GRMN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.74% of US stocks).
GRMN Stock Summary
- GRMN has a market capitalization of $27,317,205,601 -- more than approximately 90.53% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Garmin Ltd is higher than it is for about just 8.99% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for Garmin Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 15.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Garmin Ltd are STM, CERN, KEYS, RMD, and TTWO.
- GRMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Garmin Ltd's official web site, go to www.garmin.com.
GRMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.76||52-week high||$145.20|
|Prev. close||$142.60||52-week low||$90.12|
|Day high||$144.76||Avg. volume||709,563|
|50-day MA||$139.78||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$120.71||Market Cap||27.81B|
Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Company Bio
Garmin Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets hand-held, wrist-based, and portable and fixed-mount global positioning system enabled products; and other navigation, communication, and information products worldwide. It operates in five segments: Automotive/Mobile, Aviation, Marine, Outdoor, and Fitness. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
GRMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRMN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRMN Social Stream
Latest GRMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Garmin Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRMN as an investment opportunity.
Smart Fitness Trackers Market Robust Growth; Margins To Expand - Apple, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin Big News Network
Automotive Holographic Dashboard Market to depict appreciable growth prospects over 2021-2028 | Key players -Navdy, HUDWAY, Garmin, BMW, Cogniti
The report titled, Automotive Holographic Dashboard Market boons an in-depth synopsis of the competitive landscape of the market globally, thus helping establishments understand the primary threats and prospects that vendors in the market are dealt with. It also incorporates thorough business profiles of some of the prime vendors in the market. The report includes vast 
Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market Report 2021 with Focus on Bosch, Continental, Panasonic, Denso, Visteon, Nippon, Pioneer, Yazaki, Garmin, LG Display - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market to Reach $4.8 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) estimated at US$839.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 28.4% over the period 2020-2027. Conventi
Keep everything from health data to message alerts within arms reach with these clever wearables
Garmin (GRMN) introduces an all-new 2021 dash cam series with advanced features to help drivers record any incident that occurs in front of the vehicle.
GRMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|