Garmin Ltd. (GRMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GRMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.15||52-week high||$108.32|
|Prev. close||$105.50||52-week low||$76.37|
|Day high||$106.06||Avg. volume||893,271|
|50-day MA||$100.15||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$93.98||Market Cap||19.73B|
GRMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRMN POWR Grades
- GRMN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRMN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GRMN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GRMN Stock Summary
- GRMN has a higher market value than 89.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,647,445,817.
- For GRMN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.79% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GRMN is more volatile than merely 13.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XPEV, AEIS, KLIC, BJDX, and CIEN.
- Visit GRMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.garmin.com.
GRMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GRMN's price/sales ratio is 64% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, GRMN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRMN.
GRMN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.85%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.19%.
The table below shows GRMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.97% of graded US stocks.
- GRMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 109th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ALPP, MXL, and DGLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRMN.
The table below shows GRMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRMN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GRMN, see our GRMN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$167.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.69 (Moderate Buy)|
Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Company Bio
Garmin Ltd. (shortened to Garmin, stylized as GARMIN, and formerly known as ProNav) is an Swiss-domiciled multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GRMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRMN Latest Social Stream
View Full GRMN Social Stream
Latest GRMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GARMIN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRMN as an investment opportunity.
The best GPS running watches for 2023
Here's a list of the best GPS running watches you can buy, as chosen by Engadget editors.
3 Must-Watch Wearable Tech Stocks as the Industry Booms
Over the longer term, many wearable tech stocks can benefit from the steadily increasing demand for wearables.
Garmin announces first quarter 2023 results
Garmin® Ltd. (NYSE: GRMN), today announced results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2023.
Garmin receives Operational Excellence Award from Airbus Helicopters
Garmin (NYSE: GRMN) today announced it recently received the 2022 Operational Excellence Award from Airbus Helicopters at their annual Supplier Conference in Marignane, France. In addition to recognizing excellence in on-time delivery and quality, the award highlights Garmin's outstanding performance amid a period of global supply chain challenges.
Garmin named an Official Sponsor of the Professional Triathletes Organisation for 2023
Garmin (NYSE: GRMN) today announced an agreement to become an official sponsor of Professional Triathletes Organisation and PTO's 2023 global tour of events, which are set to take place across the globe starring the world's best triathletes. As part of the sponsorship, Garmin will be the Official Transition Sponsor for the races as the athletes transition from each stage of the triathlon—from swim to bike to run.
GRMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GRMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Garmin Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Garmin Ltd (GRMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Garmin Ltd (GRMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Garmin Ltd (GRMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...