Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, GRMN's growth rate has been -0.02% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GRMN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,033,379,000, ranking above 97.36% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GRMN's price: DCOM, HII, PEBK, JW.A and INTC.
GRMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GRMN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 12.4% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Garmin Ltd are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Garmin Ltd's expected return of 12.4% is higher than 79.03% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GRMN has a discount rate lower than 79.03% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Garmin Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 11.03% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
GRMN Dividend Chart
GRMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|