Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GRMN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,311,690,000, ranking above 96.82% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for GRMN has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GRMN's price: NGVC, RPRX, WPG, ODC and CVGW.
GRMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GRMN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 28.09% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GRMN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Garmin Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 74.8% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -28.09%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 72.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Garmin Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.44% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Garmin Ltd, its beta is lower than 28.81% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GRMN Dividend Chart
GRMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|