Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GRMN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,118,026,000, ranking above 97.5% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GRMN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NHTC, RMCF, SUPV, EBF and SNX.
GRMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GRMN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.52%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Garmin Ltd are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -5.52%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 75.4% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GRMN has a discount rate lower than 75.4% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Garmin Ltd, its beta is lower than 79.28% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GRMN Dividend Chart
GRMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|