Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- GS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- GS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.87% of US stocks).
GS Stock Summary
- GS has a higher market value than 98.25% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $140,775,281,964.
- For GS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.03% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.84 for Goldman Sachs Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDB, HON, C, BLK, and SPGI.
- Visit GS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldmansachs.com.
GS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GS's EV/EBIT ratio is 183.72% higher, now standing at 24.4.
- GS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GS.
GS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 19.03%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 46.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.36%.
The table below shows GS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.83% of graded US stocks.
- GS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 306th of 443 Trading stocks.
- NAVI, GROW, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GS.
The table below shows GS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$410.99||52-week high||$420.76|
|Prev. close||$417.61||52-week low||$185.52|
|Day high||$418.06||Avg. volume||2,807,183|
|50-day MA||$399.53||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$360.47||Market Cap||138.54B|
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GS Latest Social Stream
View Full GS Social Stream
Latest GS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goldman Sachs Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GS as an investment opportunity.
Investor Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Gaotu Techedu Inc. Investors GOTU
--The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer& Check, LLP informs investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley, charging both companies with violations of the federal securities laws, including insider trading, relating to their unlawful disposal of Gaotu Techedu Inc. American Depository Shares. The post Investor Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Gaotu Techedu Inc. Investors GOTU appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Apollo has hired Goldman Sachs Asset Managements Michael Kashani as principal and head of ESG credit, effective today (26 October).
Reading Time: 2 minutes SkyBridge Capital CEO Anthony Scaramucci believes Bitcoin is equivalent to digital gold and will evolve into a gigantic asset class. Scaramucci said anyone who studies Bitcoin thoroughly will end up investing in it. Look at Ray Dalio, a bitcoin skeptic, now a bitcoin investor, he said. SkyBridge Capital CEO Anthony Scaramucci believes Bitcoin is equivalent to digital gold and will eventually evolve into a gigantic asset class. In an interview with CNBC, Anthony Scaramucci, who has also worked at Goldman Sachss wealth management divisions, said anyone who studies Bitcoin thoroughly will end up investing in it. He argued that investors The post Bitcoin to Become a Gigantic Asset Class, Says Scaramucci appeared first on FullyCrypto .
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. lifted its holdings in shares of Fortinet, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTNT) by 15.7% during the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund owned 423,562 shares of the software makers stock after acquiring an additional 57,504 shares during the period. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. owned approximately 0.26% of 
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. grew its position in shares of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE:AJG) by 13.8% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 686,615 shares of the financial services providers stock after buying an additional 83,475 shares during the quarter. 
GS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|