Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS): Price and Financial Metrics
GS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$326.80||52-week high||$389.58|
|Prev. close||$321.81||52-week low||$277.84|
|Day high||$328.07||Avg. volume||2,617,839|
|50-day MA||$328.16||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$340.46||Market Cap||108.64B|
GS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.4% of US stocks).
GS Stock Summary
- GS has a higher market value than 98.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $106,320,221,424.
- For GS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.01 for GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC are C, SCHW, HDB, MUFG, and MS.
- GS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.goldmansachs.com.
GS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GS's EV/EBIT ratio is 362.96% higher, now standing at 50.
- Over the past 243 months, GS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GS.
GS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.67%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.96%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.96%.
The table below shows GS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.43% of graded US stocks.
- GS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 304th of 442 Trading stocks.
- JHG, GROW, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GS.
The table below shows GS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GS, see our GS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$426.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York.
GS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GS Latest Social Stream
View Full GS Social Stream
Latest GS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GS as an investment opportunity.
Goldman Prepares to Enter Japan’s Growing Power Futures Market
(Bloomberg) -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is in the process of setting up a trading desk to handle Japanese power derivatives, according to people familiar with the matter. Most Read from BloombergPGA Tour Bows to Saudi Rival in Shock Combination With LIV GolfUkraine Dam Blast Blamed on Russia Tips War Into New PhaseSEC’s Coinbase Lawsuit Heralds Deepening US Crypto CrackdownGeorge Santos Loses Bid to Shield the People Who Guaranteed His $500,000 BailRussia’s Dam-Busting Is Another War CrimeThe ba
3 EV Stocks Positioned to Thrive in an Uncertain Economy
Investors trying to separate the wheat from the chaff in the electric vehicle space should consider one of these winning EV stocks.
Goldman Sachs (GS) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Goldman Sachs (GS) closed at $321.81, marking a -0.57% move from the previous day.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management makes $600 million bid for Norway's Froy
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has offered 6.6 billion Norwegian crowns ($598.8 million) in cash to buy Norwegian aquaculture service group Froy, the two companies said in a statement on Monday. GSAM said it had reached a deal to buy a 72% stake in Froy from a unit of salmon farmer Salmar for 76.50 crowns per share, and will make a bid for the rest of the shares at the same price. Salmar in January this year said it was seeking potential buyers for the stake, and Froy's share price has since risen by almost 50% to close at 72 crowns on Friday.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management makes $600 mln bid for Norway's Froy
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has offered 6.6 billion Norwegian crowns ($598.8 million) in cash to buy Norwegian aquaculture service group Froy , the two companies said in a statement on Monday. GSAM said it had reached a deal to buy a 72% stake in Froy from a unit of salmon farmer Salmar for 76.50 crowns per share, and will make a bid for the rest of the shares at the same price. Salmar in January this year said it was seeking potential buyers for the stake, and Froy's share price has since risen by almost 50% to close at 72 crowns on Friday.
GS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSWant to do more research on Goldman Sachs Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...