Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS): Price and Financial Metrics
GS Stock Summary
- GS has a higher market value than 97.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $86,825,684,304.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Goldman Sachs Group Inc is higher than it is for about 96.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.48 for Goldman Sachs Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Goldman Sachs Group Inc are MS, USB, BLK, ENB, and FIS.
- GS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goldman Sachs Group Inc's official web site, go to www.goldmansachs.com.
GS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$249.46||52-week high||$250.46|
|Prev. close||$249.72||52-week low||$180.73|
|Day high||$250.46||Avg. volume||3,723,975|
|50-day MA||$227.49||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$210.20||Market Cap||88.33B|
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York.