Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS): Price and Financial Metrics
GS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $77,853,118,584, Goldman Sachs Group Inc has a greater market value than 97.61% of US stocks.
- For GS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.91% of US equities we're observing.
- GS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goldman Sachs Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MS, BLK, BNS, CME, and MDLZ.
- GS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goldman Sachs Group Inc's official web site, go to www.goldmansachs.com.
GS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GS Price/Volume Stats
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York.