Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS): Price and Financial Metrics
GS Stock Summary
- GS has a market capitalization of $86,825,684,304 -- more than approximately 97.73% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Goldman Sachs Group Inc is higher than it is for about 96.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.48 for Goldman Sachs Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MS, USB, BLK, ENB, and FIS.
- GS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goldman Sachs Group Inc's official web site, go to www.goldmansachs.com.
GS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$245.58||52-week high||$250.46|
|Prev. close||$247.05||52-week low||$180.73|
|Day high||$247.00||Avg. volume||3,467,853|
|50-day MA||$228.96||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$210.86||Market Cap||86.96B|
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York.