Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GS's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, GS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.58% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GS's price: CIB, STAF, IVC, REYN and ATRI.
GS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 44.39% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Goldman Sachs Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Goldman Sachs Group Inc's expected return of -44.39% is higher than merely 24.51% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GS has a discount rate lower than merely 24.51% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for GS, approximately merely 23.59% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, GS's equity discount rate is less than 26.26% of those stocks.
GS Dividend Chart
GS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|