Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GS's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, GS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.58% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GS's price: CIB, STAF, IVC, REYN and ATRI.
GS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Goldman Sachs Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 57.27% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Goldman Sachs Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Goldman Sachs Group Inc's expected return of -57.27% is higher than 26.38% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Goldman Sachs Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 26.38% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- GS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 31.92% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, GS's equity discount rate is less than 68.69% of those stocks.
GS Dividend Chart
GS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|