Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, GS has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 0.43% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FRO, OGE, ZTO, HMG and TRNO.
GS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 50.79% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GS, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $77 billion, GS is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 26.45% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for GS, approximately 27.71% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $43 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 28.31% of companies in the same revenue class.
GS Dividend Chart
GS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|