Guangshen Railway Company Limited (GSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GSH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GSH is currently 0.63, higher than just 3.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GSH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Guangshen Railway Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guangshen Railway Co Ltd are BANF, CADE, MCY, MRTN, and HA.
- GSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guangshen Railway Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.gsrc.com.
GSH Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.08||52-week high||$22.68|
|Prev. close||$15.91||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$16.08||Avg. volume||18,248|
|50-day MA||$16.00||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$17.34||Market Cap||2.28B|
Guangshen Railway Company Limited (GSH) Company Bio
Guangshen Railway Company Limited engages in the railroad passenger and freight transportation business in the Peoples Republic of China. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Shenzhen, China.