GSK PLC ADR (GSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.05% of US stocks.
- GSK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- GSK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.39% of US stocks).
GSK Stock Summary
- GSK has a higher market value than 96.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,885,350,000.
- GSK's went public 36.41 years ago, making it older than 92.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GSK's current price/earnings ratio is 4.26, which is higher than merely 8.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSK PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be STLA, CMI, DOW, TEL, and ABB.
- GSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GSK PLC's official web site, go to www.gsk.com.
GSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.76||52-week high||$46.97|
|Prev. close||$33.99||52-week low||$28.47|
|Day high||$34.05||Avg. volume||5,857,923|
|50-day MA||$31.57||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$38.92||Market Cap||68.66B|
GSK PLC ADR (GSK) Company Bio
GSK plc, formerly GlaxoSmithKline plc, is a British multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with global headquarters in London, England. Established in 2000 by a merger of Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham. GSK is the tenth largest pharmaceutical company and #294 on the 2022 Fortune Global 500, ranked behind other pharmaceutical companies China Resources, Sinopharm, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Roche, AbbVie, Novartis, Bayer, and Merck. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSK Latest Social Stream
View Full GSK Social Stream
Latest GSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GSK PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSK as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 best biotech stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In 2023, digitalization will increase in the biotech industry as the possibility of online and remote assessment, diagnosis, […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest European pharmaceutical companies. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest European Pharmaceutical Companies. Alongside the United States, Europe has some of the most advanced industries and economies in the world. While the Americans are rightly credited with having pioneered the modern […]
The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. A potential blockbuster blood cancer treatment Blenrep being developed by GSK Plc is to be removed from the American market after a request from regulators. Cristiano Ronaldo has left Manchester United Plc without receiving any compensation after the two parties agreed to rip up his contract.
GSK plc (NYSE: GSK) has initiated the withdrawal process of the U.S. marketing authorization for Blenrep (belantamab mafodotin-blmf) following the FDA request. This request was based on the previously announced outcome of the DREAMM-3 Phase 3 confirmatory trial, which did not meet the requirements of the FDA Accelerated Approval regulations. Blenrep is a monotherapy treatment for adult patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have received at least four prior therapies. Also see
The pharmaceutical giant said the request comes after its Dreamm-3 Phase 3 study didn't meet its primary endpoint of progression-free survival.
GSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|