GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GSK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $121,109,707,554, Glaxosmithkline Plc has a greater market value than 98.54% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSK is 7.07 -- better than 94.8% of US stocks.
- GSK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Glaxosmithkline Plc are UTX, IBM, SNY, ADBE, and NVO.
- Visit GSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gsk.com.
GSK Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSK Price/Volume Stats
GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK) Company Bio
GlaxoSmithKline plc creates, discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets pharmaceutical products, including vaccines, over-the-counter medicines, and health-related consumer products worldwide. The companys wellness products include Panadol and Panadol Cold & Flu, ENO and Tums - antacids, and Nicorette (US), Nicoderm, NiQuitin CQ, and Nicabate - treatment of nicotine withdrawal, Sensodyne - to ttreat and prevent dental sensitivity, Polident, Poligrip, and Corega to enhance comfort of fitted denture, and Aquafresh for the prevention of gum disease and bad breath. The company was founded in 1935 and is based, the United Kingdom.