GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSK POWR Grades
- GSK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GSK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
GSK Stock Summary
- GSK has a market capitalization of $105,926,679,766 -- more than approximately 97.55% of US stocks.
- GSK's went public 35.24 years ago, making it older than 92.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GSK is more volatile than only 7.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DE, MMM, GE, CAT, and IBM.
- GSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Glaxosmithkline Plc's official web site, go to www.gsk.com.
GSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.39||52-week high||$42.68|
|Prev. close||$39.34||52-week low||$33.26|
|Day high||$38.70||Avg. volume||4,824,671|
|50-day MA||$40.33||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$38.23||Market Cap||103.37B|
GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK) Company Bio
GlaxoSmithKline plc creates, discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets pharmaceutical products, including vaccines, over-the-counter medicines, and health-related consumer products worldwide. The companys wellness products include Panadol and Panadol Cold & Flu, ENO and Tums - antacids, and Nicorette (US), Nicoderm, NiQuitin CQ, and Nicabate - treatment of nicotine withdrawal, Sensodyne - to ttreat and prevent dental sensitivity, Polident, Poligrip, and Corega to enhance comfort of fitted denture, and Aquafresh for the prevention of gum disease and bad breath. The company was founded in 1935 and is based, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSK Latest Social Stream
View Full GSK Social Stream
Latest GSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glaxosmithkline Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSK as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Arthur Caplan, NYU Langone Health, Division of Medical Ethics at NYU School of Medicine, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest on the coronavirus vaccines and booster shots.
Shares of Vir Biotechnology (NASDAQ: VIR) were sinking 18.1% for the week as of the market close on Thursday. Vir was pulled down by the overall stock market sell-off earlier this week. It's best to avoid making investment decisions based on analysts' downgrades (and upgrades, for that matter).
23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the politicization of medicine amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
STAT+: Pharmalittle: Pfizer CEO rallies employees to fight drug-price negotiations; Glaxo head pressured by another activist fund
GlaxoSmithKline CEO Emma Walmsley has come under pressure from a second activist hedge fund, which has taken a stake worth about $14 million to push for change at the top.
Cerebral Palsy Treatment Market Size, Top Countries Data, Industry Share, Company Overview, Regional Economy, Development and Top Key Players are GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories, GW Pharmaceuticals ETC.
Cerebral Palsy (CP) is an umbrella term for a group of disorders that impede an individuals movement ability and physical balance & posture. CP is one of the most common motor disabilities that occur in childhood. Abnormal brain development, mostly 
GSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|