Getty Realty Corporation (GTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GTY Stock Summary
- GTY's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Getty Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 91.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Getty Realty Corp's share price is greater than that of just 4.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEM, CNXM, CDR, UE, and ROIC.
- Visit GTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gettyrealty.com.
GTY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.52||52-week high||$35.03|
|Prev. close||$32.86||52-week low||$28.93|
|Day high||$32.92||Avg. volume||108,513|
|50-day MA||$32.78||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$31.92||Market Cap||1.34B|
Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Company Bio
Getty Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Jericho, New York.