Getty Realty Corporation (GTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTY POWR Grades
- GTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.95% of US stocks.
- GTY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GTY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.93% of US stocks).
GTY Stock Summary
- GETTY REALTY CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- For GTY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.85% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.85, GETTY REALTY CORP has a higher such ratio than 89.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GETTY REALTY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be KW, FCPT, SEM, AMPS, and PW.
- GTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GETTY REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.gettyrealty.com.
GTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GTY's price/sales ratio is 143.59% higher, now standing at 9.5.
- GTY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTY.
GTY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.6%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.73%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.37%.
The table below shows GTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.2% of graded US stocks.
- GTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 34th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, TRNO, and AAMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTY.
The table below shows GTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GTY, see our GTY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$34.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
GTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.03||52-week high||$36.49|
|Prev. close||$35.69||52-week low||$24.66|
|Day high||$36.11||Avg. volume||350,071|
|50-day MA||$35.13||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$31.43||Market Cap||1.69B|
Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Company Bio
Getty Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Jericho, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GTY Social Stream
Latest GTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GETTY REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTY as an investment opportunity.
SL Green (SLG) Surges 9.8%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
SL Green (SLG) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in FFO estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Getty Realty Corp. to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
NEW YORK, March 30, 2023--Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, after the market closes on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
Investing in Getty Realty (NYSE:GTY) three years ago would have delivered you a 122% gain
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...
Top REITs for March 2023
Top-performing real estate investment trusts (REITs) this month include Getty Realty Corp. (GTY), VICI Properties Inc. (VICI), and Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc. (GLPI), which have risen as much as 25% in the past year, even as the U.
Getty Realty (GTY) Upgraded to Buy: Here's Why
Getty Realty (GTY) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
GTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Getty Realty Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Getty Realty Corp (GTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Getty Realty Corp (GTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Getty Realty Corp (GTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...