Getty Realty Corporation (GTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GTY Stock Summary
- Getty Realty Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.37% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Getty Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 91.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Getty Realty Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Getty Realty Corp are CNXM, SEM, CDR, INN, and CTRE.
- Visit GTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gettyrealty.com.
GTY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.59||52-week high||$35.03|
|Prev. close||$32.61||52-week low||$28.50|
|Day high||$32.77||Avg. volume||113,546|
|50-day MA||$33.00||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$31.90||Market Cap||1.34B|
Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Company Bio
Getty Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Jericho, New York.