Getty Realty Corporation (GTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTY POWR Grades
- GTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GTY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
GTY Stock Summary
- GTY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 467.6 -- higher than 94.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GTY's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For GTY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCPT, KW, PBFX, MMP, and NXRT.
- GTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GETTY REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.gettyrealty.com.
GTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GTY's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 9.4.
- GTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTY.
GTY Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.01%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -11.2%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 116.94%.
The table below shows GTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.2% of graded US stocks.
- GTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 34th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, TRNO, and AAMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTY.
The table below shows GTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.31||52-week high||$33.39|
|Prev. close||$33.16||52-week low||$24.66|
|Day high||$33.39||Avg. volume||256,484|
|50-day MA||$30.02||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$28.52||Market Cap||1.56B|
Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Company Bio
Getty Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Jericho, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GTY Social Stream
Latest GTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GETTY REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTY as an investment opportunity.
Let's look at something more prosaic: real estate stocks that pay you dividends while you let others manage the properties. Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are just that kind of passive-income machine. Agree focuses on retail properties, especially big box stores, while Getty leases to auto-related businesses such as gas stations and parts stores.
Does Getty Realty (GTY) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
At a time when most real estate investment trusts (REITs) are declining in value almost daily, the upward movement in price of Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY ) is an extraordinary example of bucking the trend. Many REITs are just now bouncing a bit off ugly 52-week lows – meantime, Getty just hit beautiful all-time highs. At the beginning of November, the company reported better revenues than expected and began its daily march to higher highs. Last week, the REIT broke out to levels above those highs as it continued to embarrass other REITs in the sector who haven’t been keeping up. Getty Realty, with a market capitalization of just $1.5 billion, is not one of the majors, but that hasn’t stopped investors from piling in. The company has a price-earnings (P/E ratio of 19 (more or less … F...
Most people would agree that 2022 has been a brutal year for real estate investment trusts (REITs). Inflation and the resulting interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve are two major causes. Since March 17, 2022, the Federal Reserve has raised interest rates six times for a total of 3.75 basis points. Most REITs are underwater since the first Fed hike, some as much as 30% to 40% despite recent strengthening in the sector. But not all REITs have fared poorly. Some of them have performed quite w
Getty Realty has a long runway for growth and has strong portfolio fundamentals. Click here to find out why GTY looks like a promising income idea for the long term.
GTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|