Getty Realty Corporation (GTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.52||52-week high||$36.49|
|Prev. close||$30.48||52-week low||$25.95|
|Day high||$30.62||Avg. volume||323,008|
|50-day MA||$27.90||Dividend yield||5.72%|
|200-day MA||$31.82||Market Cap||1.61B|
GTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTY POWR Grades
- GTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.22% of US stocks.
- GTY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GTY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
GTY Stock Summary
- GTY's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For GTY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.43% of US equities we're observing.
- GTY's price/sales ratio is 8.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GETTY REALTY CORP are LPG, OLP, AIV, TRNO, and RPT.
- Visit GTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gettyrealty.com.
GTY Valuation Summary
- GTY's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 654.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GTY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTY.
GTY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.6%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.73%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.37%.
The table below shows GTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.2% of graded US stocks.
- GTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 34th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- PDM, TRNO, and AAMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTY.
The table below shows GTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Company Bio
Getty Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Jericho, New York.
GTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GTY Social Stream
Latest GTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GETTY REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTY as an investment opportunity.
Investors love dividend increases for two reasons. The first is obvious: Dividend increases put more money in their pockets in future quarters. The second is that dividend increases are the company's way of expressing confidence in its ability to continue maintaining or growing earnings going forward. But the icing on the cake for investors is when a company simultaneously announces earnings that beat analyst estimates and a dividend increase. Take a look at three real estate investment trusts (
Unveiling Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats in the Midst of a Competitive Real Estate Market
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE:GTY) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Getty Realty’s Earnings Conference Call for the Third Quarter 2023. This call is being recorded. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Prior to the starting of the call, Joshua Dicker, Executive Vice […]
Although the revenue and EPS for Getty Realty (GTY) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Record Year to Date Investment Activity of $269 Million and Net Earnings of $0.31 Per Share
GTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|