Getty Realty Corporation (GTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTY POWR Grades
- GTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GTY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GTY Stock Summary
- GTY's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Getty Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 91.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Getty Realty Corp's share price is greater than that of only 5.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AFIN, EPR, BGS, OTTR, and PBFX.
- GTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Getty Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.gettyrealty.com.
GTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GTY's price/sales ratio is 411.76% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- GTY's price/sales ratio has moved up $4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTY.
GTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.43||52-week high||$33.92|
|Prev. close||$33.49||52-week low||$24.87|
|Day high||$33.50||Avg. volume||182,263|
|50-day MA||$30.96||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$28.61||Market Cap||1.48B|
Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Company Bio
Getty Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Jericho, New York.
GTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GTY Social Stream
Latest GTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Getty Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTY as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Denis_Vermenko/iStock via Getty Images The K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid) principle gets applied a lot in business, and the same should be said of investing as well. That's why I like net lease REITs, and the simplistic beauty of income that they can provide. This brings me to...
The retail sector is varied and nuanced, with many ways for REIT investors to play it. Here are three retail REITs worth a good look today.
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) announced today that Chief Executive Officer Christopher J. Constant will lead a company presentation to the investment community at Nareit’s REITweek: 2021 Investor Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at 9:30am EDT. The Company intends to provide an updated investor presentation in advance of these meetings.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) will release its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, after the market closes on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
GTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|