Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, GTY has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 8.89% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GTY has less fluctuation in its price than 91.31% of stocks we're observing.
- GTY's free cash flow has decreased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GTY's price: CZFS, CFFN, NBN, JHX and COTY.
GTY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GTY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.11% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Getty Realty Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Getty Realty Corp's expected return of -17.11% is higher than only 22.8% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Getty Realty Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 22.8% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Getty Realty Corp, its beta is lower than only 17.67% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GTY Dividend Chart
GTY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|