Getty Realty Corporation (GTY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, GTY has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 8.89% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GTY has less fluctuation in its price than 91.31% of stocks we're observing.
- GTY's free cash flow has decreased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GTY's price: CZFS, CFFN, NBN, JHX and COTY.
GTY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GTY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.3% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Getty Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Getty Realty Corp's dividend yield of 5.19% is in the top 15.45%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for GTY, approximately just 15.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
GTY Dividend Chart
GTY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|