ESS Tech, Inc. (GWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWH POWR Grades
- GWH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 31.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWH is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GWH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.23% of US stocks).
GWH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GWH is 0.01 -- better than merely 8.56% of US stocks.
- For GWH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.3% of US equities we're observing.
- GWH's price/sales ratio is 191.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRDF, CRBU, CRIS, CDAK, and MCRB.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GWH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819438.
GWH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GWH's price/sales ratio is 10544.44% higher, now standing at 191.6.
- Over the past 30 months, GWH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWH.
GWH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.01% of graded US stocks.
- GWH's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 48th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GWH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$1.02||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||1,412,482|
|50-day MA||$1.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||179.00M|
ESS Tech, Inc. (GWH) Company Bio
ESS Inc. develops and commercializes iron flow batteries for commercial and utility-scale energy storage needs worldwide. Its products are used for various applications, including retail energy management, utility scale load leveling, microgrids and distributed energy storage, renewables integration, and consumption demand response. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Wilsonville, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWH Latest Social Stream
View Full GWH Social Stream
Latest GWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESS TECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWH as an investment opportunity.
ESS Tech, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
WILSONVILLE, Ore., March 01, 2023--ESS Tech, Inc. ("ESS," "ESS, Inc." or the "Company") (NYSE:GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage systems for commercial and utility-scale applications, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
ESI Strengthens Position for Sustainable Iron Flow Batteries in Queensland
BRISBANE, Australia, February 15, 2023--Energy Storage Industries — Asia Pacific (ESI) has strengthened the position of iron flow battery technology to secure Queensland’s future as a renewable energy superpower.
ESS to Deploy Long-Duration Energy Storage Technology with Turlock Irrigation District to Drive Decarbonization and Water Conservation
WILSONVILLE, Ore., February 14, 2023--ESS Inc. ("ESS") (NYSE: GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage systems for commercial and utility-scale applications, today announced it will deliver two Energy Warehouse (EW) systems to the Turlock Irrigation District (TID) in Central California. Supporting TID’s Project Nexus, the EWs will be paired with the first-ever installation of solar panels over irrigation canals in the United States. Project Nexus aims to generate clean energy
ESS Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call
WILSONVILLE, Ore., January 19, 2023--ESS Tech, Inc. ("ESS," "ESS Inc.") (NYSE:GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage solutions, announced today that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST to discuss financial results for its fourth quarter and full year 2022 ended December 31, 2022.
ESS Inc. Lands Energy Storage at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Accelerate Air Industry Decarbonization
WILSONVILLE, Ore. & AMSTERDAM, January 19, 2023--ESS Inc. ("ESS") (NYSE:GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage systems for commercial and utility-scale applications, will deliver its iron flow battery solution to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the second largest airport in mainland Europe, in Q1 2023. The Energy Warehouse will be used in a pilot to enable the retirement of polluting diesel generators in the future as part of Schiphol Airport’s ambitious sustainability plan. Sc
GWH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...