ESS Tech, Inc. (GWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.26||52-week high||$3.39|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||1,391,912|
|50-day MA||$1.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||217.99M|
GWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWH POWR Grades
- GWH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.48% of US stocks.
- GWH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GWH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GWH Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 46.52, ESS TECH INC has a higher such ratio than 96.67% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.92%, ESS TECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.49% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GWH's revenue has grown 442.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRIS, BCDA, DTIL, GSIT, and RXRX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GWH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819438.
GWH Valuation Summary
- GWH's price/sales ratio is 42.5; this is 3441.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GWH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWH.
GWH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.01% of graded US stocks.
- GWH's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 48th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GWH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESS Tech, Inc. (GWH) Company Bio
ESS Inc. develops and commercializes iron flow batteries for commercial and utility-scale energy storage needs worldwide. Its products are used for various applications, including retail energy management, utility scale load leveling, microgrids and distributed energy storage, renewables integration, and consumption demand response. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Wilsonville, Oregon.
GWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWH Latest Social Stream
View Full GWH Social Stream
Latest GWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESS TECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWH as an investment opportunity.
WILSONVILLE, Ore., November 07, 2023--ESS Tech, Inc. ("ESS," "ESS, Inc." or the "Company") (NYSE: GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage systems for commercial and utility-scale applications, today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
WILSONVILLE, Ore., October 25, 2023--ESS Tech, Inc. ("ESS," "ESS Inc.") (NYSE:GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage systems (LDES) for commercial and utility-scale applications, announced today that it will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST to discuss financial results for its third quarter 2023 ended September 30, 2023.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the latest news on Monday morning!
Honeywell and ESS Tech, Inc. Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of Iron Flow Battery Energy Storage Systems
CHARLOTTE, N.C. & WILSONVILLE, Ore., September 25, 2023--Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON) today announced a strategic collaboration with ESS Tech, Inc. (ESS) (NYSE: GWH) to advance technology development and market adoption of iron flow battery (IFB) energy storage systems. Honeywell has made an investment in ESS as part of this collaboration.
LAS VEGAS, September 13, 2023--ESS Tech, Inc. ("ESS") (NYSE: GWH), a leading manufacturer of long-duration energy storage systems (LDES) for commercial and utility-scale applications, today announced that it has been awarded an Export Achievement Certificate by the United States Department of Commerce for expanding global deployment of its American-made, innovative long-duration energy storage technology. ESS was recognized in a ceremony yesterday during RE+ to honor clean energy technology expo
GWH Price Returns