Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.33||52-week high||$98.78|
|Prev. close||$97.63||52-week low||$56.15|
|Day high||$97.90||Avg. volume||675,989|
|50-day MA||$91.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.46||Market Cap||7.97B|
GWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GWRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWRE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GWRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GWRE Stock Summary
- GWRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 168.24 -- higher than 84.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GWRE is currently 193.21, higher than 98.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.19, GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 88.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NCNO, ACVA, COUR, FROG, and TWLO.
- GWRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.guidewire.com.
GWRE Valuation Summary
- GWRE's EV/EBIT ratio is -58.8; this is 411.11% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 143 months, GWRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRE.
GWRE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.27%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -463.42%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 52.23%.
The table below shows GWRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.64% of graded US stocks.
- GWRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.322 -- ranking 421st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ROL, ENV, and BBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWRE.
The table below shows GWRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Company Bio
Guidewire Software provides software products for property and casualty (P&C) insurers. It offers an integrated suite of software applications that address the core processes, such as underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Foster City, California.
GWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRE Social Stream
Latest GWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRE as an investment opportunity.
If Skadeförsäkring Selects Guidewire Cloud to Streamline Operations, Increase Business Agility, and Drive P&C Industry Change
SOLNA, Sweden & DUBLIN, November 22, 2023--If Skadeförsäkring (If), the leading property and casualty insurer in the Nordic region, and Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) announced that If has selected Guidewire InsuranceSuite on Guidewire Cloud to power its core systems, rationalise business and IT processes, adapt to changing market demands, and deliver more value to its partners and customers.
BlackBerry (BB) enters into an agreement with the government of Malaysia to improve the country's cybersecurity amid rising cyberattacks.
Ansys (ANSS) partners with TSMC and Microsoft to address complex multiphysics requirements and ensure reliability for advanced designs.
Dolby's (DLB) fiscal fourth-quarter performance benefits from increased adoption of Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision.
VeriSign's (VRSN) third-quarter domain name registrations increase 2.4% year over year.
GWRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GWREWant to see what other sources are saying about Guidewire Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch