Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWRE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GWRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWRE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GWRE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
GWRE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GWRE is currently 2,069.16, higher than 99.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.6, Guidewire Software Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.06% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, GWRE has reported earnings growth of 575.36%, putting it ahead of 96.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guidewire Software Inc are PINS, CRNC, IMCR, U, and GH.
- Visit GWRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guidewire.com.
GWRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GWRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 1117.98% lower, now standing at -328.3.
- GWRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.7 over the prior 117 months.
- GWRE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 390.1 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRE.
GWRE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 37.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -498.89%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.19%.
The table below shows GWRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.64% of graded US stocks.
- GWRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.322 -- ranking 421st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ROL, ENV, and BBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWRE.
The table below shows GWRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.11||52-week high||$130.95|
|Prev. close||$70.99||52-week low||$69.61|
|Day high||$72.43||Avg. volume||591,584|
|50-day MA||$78.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.82||Market Cap||5.96B|
Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Company Bio
Guidewire Software provides software products for property and casualty (P&C) insurers. It offers an integrated suite of software applications that address the core processes, such as underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Foster City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRE Social Stream
Latest GWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guidewire Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRE as an investment opportunity.
Acclaim IQ, an InsurTech focused on insurance agent licensing compliance, is pleased to announce the company has joined Guidewire's Insurtech Vanguards program, an initiative led by Property and Casualty (P&C) cloud platform provider Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE), to help insurers learn about the newest insurtechs and how to best leverage their solutions.
LONDON, February 23, 2022--Guidewire Insurance Forum - Awards
LONDON, February 23, 2022--Guidewire Insurance Forum - Summary
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 22, 2022--Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) announced that it will release its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2022 after market close on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) to review and discuss the Company’s results for the second quarter fiscal 2022. A recorded version of this webcast will be available two hours after the call and accessible at https://ir.guidewire.co
As a Select partner within Guidewire's (GWRE) PartnerConnect program, Infosys will boost user experience and drive operational excellence.
GWRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GWREWant to see what other sources are saying about Guidewire Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch