Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWRE POWR Grades
- GWRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GWRE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GWRE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.63% of US stocks).
GWRE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,288,794,035, GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC has a greater market value than 79.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.23, GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 84.92% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.58 for GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC; that's greater than it is for 28.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC are TXG, NCNO, U, ALKT, and AMPL.
- GWRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.guidewire.com.
GWRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GWRE's price/earnings ratio is 259.07% lower, now standing at -37.7.
- Over the past 136 months, GWRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRE.
GWRE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.27%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -463.42%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 52.23%.
The table below shows GWRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.64% of graded US stocks.
- GWRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.322 -- ranking 421st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ROL, ENV, and BBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWRE.
The table below shows GWRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.58||52-week high||$97.32|
|Prev. close||$76.44||52-week low||$52.08|
|Day high||$77.71||Avg. volume||801,992|
|50-day MA||$73.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.33||Market Cap||6.33B|
Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Company Bio
Guidewire Software provides software products for property and casualty (P&C) insurers. It offers an integrated suite of software applications that address the core processes, such as underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Foster City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRE Social Stream
Latest GWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRE as an investment opportunity.
Guidewire Earns Three Celent XCelent Awards and ‘Luminary’ Distinction for Policy Administration in North America
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 29, 2023--Guidewire announced that PolicyCenter has been selected as a winner of all three XCelent Awards in Celent’s 2023 PAS: P&C Insurance; NA report.
Guidewire Debuts in 23rd Position on the Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employers 2023 List
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 15, 2023--Guidewire announced it has ranked number 23 out of 500 companies on the Forbes list of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers 2023.
Guidewire (GWRE) Q2 Loss Wider Than Expected, Revenues Up Y/Y
Guidewire's (GWRE) Q2 results gain from strength in subscription and support revenues.
Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE:GWRE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE:GWRE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Guidewire’s Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note, this conference is being recorded. At this time, I’ll turn […]
Guidewire Software Wins Conviction As Top Pick Courtesy Market Leadership & Cloud Transition, Analyst Says
RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria reiterates Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE) with an Outperform and a $90 price target. Guidewire delivered a solid overall quarter and prudent outlook, increasing Jaluria's conviction in Guidewire as a top pick to be defensive and leading shares up 1% after market close. The cloud momentum and demand commentary were upbeat. The cloud deal momentum, with eight wins in the quarter (vs. four in F1Q23), including two net new customers, three migrations, and thr
GWRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GWREWant to see what other sources are saying about Guidewire Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...