Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GWRE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Guidewire Software Inc is higher than 94.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GWRE has reported earnings growth of 151.91%, putting it ahead of 90.43% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Guidewire Software Inc's share price is greater than that of just 13.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guidewire Software Inc are SITM, HTBX, PI, LGND, and CRNC.
- GWRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guidewire Software Inc's official web site, go to www.guidewire.com.
GWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.00||52-week high||$134.21|
|Prev. close||$103.58||52-week low||$85.52|
|Day high||$104.35||Avg. volume||646,551|
|50-day MA||$109.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$113.54||Market Cap||8.71B|
Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Company Bio
Guidewire Software provides software products for property and casualty (P&C) insurers. It offers an integrated suite of software applications that address the core processes, such as underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Foster City, California.
GWRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Guidewire Software Inc. To summarize, we found that Guidewire Software Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Guidewire Software Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 18.04% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Guidewire Software Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Guidewire Software Inc experienced a tax rate of about 47% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 93.37% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRE Social Stream
Latest GWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guidewire Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRE as an investment opportunity.
Buckle, a tech-enabled financial service company, and Guidewire Software (GWRE) announce that Buckle is leveraging ClaimCenter to deliver service excellence and drive process improvements. The company is also leveraging SmartCOMM™ from Smart Communications for customer communications management. Guidewire is a reseller of Smart Communications, a Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution member.“Claims is an important element in...
Buckle is leveraging ClaimCenter to deliver service excellence and drive process improvements.
Commerce Bank Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Ecosystem to Digitize Claims Payments
Commerce Bank’s electronic claims payment technology to help reduce check usage and increase digital claims payments and customer satisfaction.
Guidewire deepens relationship with MKDF to support insurer system implementations and ensure optimal effectiveness and project efficiency.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
GWRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GWREWant to see what other sources are saying about Guidewire Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!