Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWRE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GWRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.01% of US stocks.
- GWRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GWRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
GWRE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 7,548.82, Guidewire Software Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.53% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GWRE is currently 91.21, higher than 95.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GWRE's price/sales ratio is 13.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guidewire Software Inc are HTBX, PACB, PI, DCTH, and U.
- Visit GWRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guidewire.com.
GWRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GWRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 1117.98% lower, now standing at -328.3.
- GWRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.7 over the prior 117 months.
- GWRE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 390.1 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWRE.
GWRE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 76.64%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 84.42%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.03%.
The table below shows GWRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GWRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.7% of graded US stocks.
- GWRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 415th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- BBSI, ENV, and QTWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GWRE.
The table below shows GWRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.68||52-week high||$134.21|
|Prev. close||$121.09||52-week low||$91.76|
|Day high||$122.28||Avg. volume||578,783|
|50-day MA||$116.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.86||Market Cap||10.04B|
Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Company Bio
Guidewire Software provides software products for property and casualty (P&C) insurers. It offers an integrated suite of software applications that address the core processes, such as underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Foster City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GWRE Social Stream
Latest GWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guidewire Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWRE as an investment opportunity.
Guidewire Software, Inc.: Upptec''s Claim Contents Valuation App Now Available in Guidewire Marketplace
Upptec''s add-on for ClaimCenter to streamline the claim contents valuation process improving the overall claims servicing experience for insurers and claimants alike Upptec, a provider of automate
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stocks to buy according to Charles Pollnow’s Triple Frond Partners. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Pollnow’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stocks to Buy According to Charles Pollnow’s Triple Frond Partners. Charles Pollnow is the […]
SAN MATEO, Calif., September 23, 2021--Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently, today announced that it will host a virtual Analyst and Investor Meeting on Thursday, September 30, 2021 via live webcast. The event will feature updates by Guidewire executives on the company’s corporate and product strategy, customer momentum, and financials.
SAN MATEO, Calif., September 23, 2021--Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE) announced it has ranked number 30 out of 100 on the 2021 IDC FinTech Rankings.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Guidewire Software The Trade:
GWRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GWREWant to see what other sources are saying about Guidewire Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch